Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Teaching is an easily available job, do you agree?

Actually teaching is not an easy job to perform though some can consider it as easy because they are not involved yet. and in some instances it's not easily acquired. you can get the job but the pay is very low.
Yes of course, teaching job is never an easy job to perform because before one can become a teacher you must qualified for teaching, unless private sector because government you must be ready for that.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a good point. One must be passionate and well trained before venturing into the teaching sector. It is a very sensitive position and career.
Though teaching is an easily available job , but it has to do with dedication and passion , you can't teach when you dont have passsion and the zeal to start teaching .

The major reason why teaching job is the most readily available job in most of the country is because people are really investing in schools. There are so many schools that needs teachers to run them and as a result, the jobs are readily available.

The major reason why teaching job is the most readily available job in most of the country is because people are really investing in schools. There are so many schools that needs teachers to run them and as a result, the jobs are readily available.
Without a doubt, I think this is very true. It is the only sector where jobs are readily available. However, teachers are paid poorly and it is not really seen as a prestigious career due to the pay.

I believe there are people who are naturally gifted when it comes to teaching people. They can easily pass information to another person in a very concise manner. That you know something does not mean that you could teach properly.

The teaching methodology is also quite important. Not all the people are great teachers. So teaching methods could have a really huge impact when it comes to teaching your students.

The teaching methodology is also quite important. Not all the people are great teachers. So teaching methods could have a really huge impact when it comes to teaching your students.
Yes, there are people who understand the teaching methodologies and they can easily pass information to another person. That you know something does not mean you can teach others.

Without a doubt, I think this is very true. It is the only sector where jobs are readily available. However, teachers are paid poorly and it is not really seen as a prestigious career due to the pay.
As a teacher you do not have to depend on only your job to make money because in this part of the world they are paid little money. There are several opportunities for you to teach online and make more money. I know someone that does it.

There are a fair amount of teaching positions in the UK and I agree they are not well paid considering they have to undergo years of training.

There is more to teaching than knowing your stuff. My partner (who is not a qualified teacher) speaks fluent German and was approached by our local college and asked if he would teach a small number of mature students. Although he knew the language inside out he found it impossible to get the subject across to the students and one by one they all left. He was actually quite well paid for an unqualified person.
That is just it. Teaching is readily available but most of them are not paying well. In most cases, we only take teaching job for learning purpose. They don't pay well. Once a while, I teach not because of money but because I love it.

Basically everybody can teach or at least pretend that they can do so I am not really surprised that it is one of the most readily available jobs for those who want.

Though, community school are better than private school, the truth is they still underpaid those who teach for them. The set of teachers that are making big money are those that are offering home turtle and extral moral/mural classes and also those that teach online get paid well.

Well iam not working in any teaching field, I know teaching is most stressful job, in my country govt/ private teachers gets good salary.

Well iam not working in any teaching field, I know teaching is most stressful job, in my country govt/ private teachers gets good salary.

Teaching is not that easy as many people thing. There are many difficulties when it comes to teaching students. You may encounter many students who might not be willing to learn at all.

Teaching is an easily available job whixh you can get anywhere mainly because the payment is very low and people do leave the job very often to get better job elsewhere .

Teaching is an easily available job whixh you can get anywhere mainly because the payment is very low and people do leave the job very often to get better job elsewhere .

One of the best methods to make money online is by teaching English to people. There are many platforms that you can choose such as iTalki and Preply. They are quite popular.

Teaching is not that easy as many people thing. There are many difficulties when it comes to teaching students. You may encounter many students who might not be willing to learn at all.
You cannot teach student when you are not physically , mentally and academically prepared , so its not an easy job but what the poster is saying is that teaching job is always available mainly because we have many private schools and they pay peanut which makes people leave teaching for a better paying job everytime.

I have never worked in a school, however, I have worked as a home tutor teaching kids between the age of 5-15 years. I have been offered teaching jobs numerous times, however, I have never taken interest because I am still at college and I do not want to hamper my studies.
Definetly there are many tutoring and teaching jobs offline and online, some websites like Gauth Expert and photo math will pay you online for solving math problems.

funding from the government offer high salary for the teaching staff, however, private schools that make more money by charging exorbitant fees from students are not paying well to their teaching staff.

As a manager, you might first ignore an employee's tardiness. But what if it starts to repeat itself? Here, a time tracking tool or piece of software that keeps track of employees' arrivals and departures from the office can be useful. Your employees will be more motivated to show up if they are aware that they are being watched.
That's fascinating. in the nation. In public schools, teaching is a highly compensated profession; in private schools, it is not. Sadly, while students perform well in private schools, they perform poorly in community schools.

Last edited:
funding from the government offer high salary for the teaching staff, however, private schools that make more money by charging exorbitant fees from students are not paying well to their teaching staff.
That is because the government are the owners of the government schools , that's why they are funding the payment of the teachers and the money made from the schools are going directly into the government purse .

It is among one of the jobs that are easily available for anyone as long as you are qualified but sometimes the salaries is not always encouraging , most especially for those that are working for private schools.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds