Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Teaching is an easily available job, do you agree?

Teaching is always readily available but very poorly paid job in my Country except for few who are well paid. Hopefully it will become lucrative as time goes on

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course it is, it is one of the most affordable and accessible profession but with the smallest pay that can be quite discouraging. However, it's still one of the few job that is fulfilling, having to impact knowledge to someone else, it give that joy and pride that comes from within.

Finding teaching job can be easy in some countries and be hard in some countries depending on how the job is valued there and how it's not valued in some places.

Teaching is a job that is always available to those with the skills and interest. One thing i observe with teaching is that when you teach someone,you'll gain more knowledge yourself.
Those who go into teaching are no longer ready to gain more knowledge to what they already have, if they more knowledge, they will go back to school to acquire it. What they need is more money which is not available in teaching.

It's not an easy job, but most people probably would not consider it a terribly difficult job either. It's physically and mentally tiring, and requires creativity and people skills, but doesn't really require a super high level of intelligence (like being in the medical field requires).I won't say it is a ready requires job because you also need qualifications and it is a professional job

Teaching is a readily available job because the salary they pay workers is very small and people come and go after working for a short period of time.

I have never worked in a school, however, I have worked as a home tutor teaching kids between the age of 5-15 years. I have been offered teaching jobs numerous times, however, I have never taken interest because I am still at college and I do not want to hamper my studies.
Teaching is one of the most important and easy job any one can get depending on your interest but the problem mostly is the pay, its usually not encouraging

If you are highly qualified and experienced, it shouldn't be difficult to get a good paying jobs. In order to earn as a teacher, you need academic excellence. You can't get job if you do not have a degree

Yes, I'm well educated and I know I can transfer knowledge as long as is my field of study. Schools is very lucrative and there has been more establishment, which would require more work force

Unfortunately, teaching job is undervalued among lot of countries and the salary is poor, until you are not an university teacher/professor. But in this case, at least in the countries I know, you need a PhD (in my current country a postgrad is still enough, but due to the fierce competence, whoever owns a PhD would overcome and get the job). And getting a PhD is very, very shamefully expensive. Even among the studying for free Mercosur countries, education is free only up to degree. And apart of the expenses for fees, books and tuition, it's very desirable you won't work until finishing the PHD, what it's pretty impossible for family men and women who must rely on their salaries to live. You need to have at least a bourgeois family, if not rich, supporting you to study PHD level.
Teaching is easy for those who have the skills of teaching but it is not that easy for those who does not have the gift of fishing you can be very very educated for you is not everyone that can impact education

Teaching is always readily available but very poorly paid job in my Country except for few who are well paid. Hopefully it will become lucrative as time goes on

Teaching is an already easily available job in my country and people at leaving teaching almost everytime to get a better offer because the payment theybare getting is not worth it.

If you are highly qualified and experienced, it shouldn't be difficult to get a good paying jobs. In order to earn as a teacher, you need academic excellence. You can't get job if you do not have a degree
It might still be very difficult for you to get employment here when there is high rates of unemployment, it is not about how intelligent you are But the availability of work for you to do.

Yes, availability of jobs is the major issue. If there are no jobs availability, it does not really matter how qualified you are. However, there is an option. You can travel to another town or city where jobs are available.

I have never worked in a school, however, I have worked as a home tutor teaching kids between the age of 5-15 years. I have been offered teaching jobs numerous times, however, I have never taken interest because I am still at college and I do not want to hamper my studies.
Teaching job is one the easier job any one can get, every parents want his/her child to be educated but the most painful thing is that the pay is very low, so many get discourage to do teaching job

You can also find teaching jobs online. There are a lot of sites where you can easily find teaching jobs. I am yet to try teaching online but I am making money as a home tutor. Due to pandemic, home tutors are in greatly demand in my place.

Es you're right when you said teaching is a very readily job available for anyone this days. The teaching profesion has become so easy to get into that if you have nothing to do and you hold some degree or diploma certificates, you can easily start teaching

Teachers are one of the most abundant in the labour market and even more sadly is the fact that they are one of the worst paid and I think that explains why teaching job is always readily available.

Yes i do agree,it is.I was once a teacher myself too and i know how teachers or home tutors are very easy to get around nowadays.

The teaching Job becomes more easier if you are the type that likes teaching as a profession. But to say the fact, people always take to teaching because they're still seeking something better

Definitely yes! Teaching is an easily available job most especially in my country but the pay given to a teacher is too small compare to what they do. The pay should be increased

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds