Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Teaching is an easily available job, do you agree?

Wow, this is what a lot of people are trying to do, how much is your budget if you're thinking of moving out and are you going as a student or are you going on working permit, which one
I am not moving as a student in my next movement. When covid19 never been around I used student, because my funds wasn't large to the extent they want they denied me Canadian visa.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah every jobs are important , I think people should stop looking down on some professions, there are some teachers that even earn more than some bankers
Looking down on some proffesion is unethical , and if not that the society is not encouraging teachers are they are the one that's suppose to be earning the best salary because they are the one impacting knowledge on everybody.

Yes i understand you , teaching job is very hard to find in some foreign countries and you need someone to stand as a surety for you in order to get the job but here private schools owner are treating teacher badly and that's why most teachers always leave.
I'm sorry for this mishap among some countries. Maybe it's better the online mode teaching, applying to international platforms.
In my former country, being a teacher turned lately one of the best positions: a teacher owns all kinds of trade-union rights, lot of holidays, retirement and pension rights and a good salary in the case of tenured teachers. Teacher must only be careful at the choise of the schools where to teach: especially young women, must stay far from schools positioned in a quarter where there is a jail or they risk bullying from students and this is a sad situation since the local laws favour the primary students (in this way: student is always right), no mind how they behave into school.

This pandemic has proved to be a real problem for many teachers in my country. Governments is not allowing schools to open their campuses and I believe that now even schools are running out of business. Teachers are also suffering as they are having difficulty finding work.
Yes it's difficult for teachers now because I remember that they're not paid during the holidays. In my location, the holidays will end this month I think so third term begins next month.

I am not moving as a student in my next movement. When covid19 never been around I used student, because my funds wasn't large to the extent they want they denied me Canadian visa.
Okay now if you are going outside the country, what are you going there to do ? I Just want to get an idea of how it is done so that if I have an opportunity to do so I have little idea.

Mentor is actually quickly offered task on my house nation, nevertheless, it is actually underpaid task for the majority of individuals. You can easily make effectively just if you are actually operating in neighborhood institutions or even in bi personal institutions.

Yes it's difficult for teachers now because I remember that they're not paid during the holidays. In my location, the holidays will end this month I think so third term begins next month.

I am quite worried what teachers may be doing now. There are many people in my city who have no source of income except teaching in schools and colleges. I am wondering how they might be surviving.

Unfortunately, teaching job is undervalued among lot of countries and the salary is poor, until you are not an university teacher/professor. But in this case, at least in the countries I know, you need a PhD (in my current country a postgrad is still enough, but due to the fierce competence, whoever owns a PhD would overcome and get the job). And getting a PhD is very, very shamefully expensive. Even among the studying for free Mercosur countries, education is free only up to degree. And apart of the expenses for fees, books and tuition, it's very desirable you won't work until finishing the PHD, what it's pretty impossible for family men and women who must rely on their salaries to live. You need to have at least a bourgeois family, if not rich, supporting you to study PHD level.
This is true that some students doesn't show interest to lesson and even when teacher is teaching they are watching people going and coming from window or listen to music while teacher is listenning or play game with smartphone but this is not undervalue the teacher as people are thinking but lazy students in reality.

This is true that some students doesn't show interest to lesson and even when teacher is teaching they are watching people going and coming from window or listen to music while teacher is listenning or play game with smartphone but this is not undervalue the teacher as people are thinking but lazy students in reality.

Well, this kind of behaviour by students is not good. They should concentrate on their studies and be attentive towards teacher during the lecture time. I think that during the pandemic, they must be focusing on online classes as schools are closed now.

Okay now if you are going outside the country, what are you going there to do ? I Just want to get an idea of how it is done so that if I have an opportunity to do so I have little idea.
Ypi know countries like U.S, CAN always believe that Africans are strong. They leave those heavy duty offline tasks for those Africans to be doing for them and paying them for it. Apart from that, if you're skilled you'll earn better. I'm going there in the future to enroll into menial jobs, and from there I'll learn an advance skill.

Yeah every jobs are important , I think people should stop looking down on some professions, there are some teachers that even earn more than some bankers
This is almost impossible because it depends on the level you are in the government work that will determine your salary over here, bankers are much more likely to earn more than teachers.

I am quite worried what teachers may be doing now. There are many people in my city who have no source of income except teaching in schools and colleges. I am wondering how they might be surviving.
They can organise extra holiday lessons for students in their location. Some schools organise lessons but don't pay well so it's better for the teachers to organise it themselves.

It is better for them to look for something else and do because some school dont pay during the holiday so its better to have another source of income if you are teaching,but never mind that is a very good profession for people that know how to do it but have other work for backup

Unfortunately, teaching job is undervalued among lot of countries and the salary is poor, until you are not an university teacher/professor. But in this case, at least in the countries I know, you need a PhD (in my current country a postgrad is still enough, but due to the fierce competence, whoever owns a PhD would overcome and get the job). And getting a PhD is very, very shamefully expensive. Even among the studying for free Mercosur countries, education is free only up to degree. And apart of the expenses for fees, books and tuition, it's very desirable you won't work until finishing the PHD, what it's pretty impossible for family men and women who must rely on their salaries to live. You need to have at least a bourgeois family, if not rich, supporting you to study PHD level.
Yes I agree with you that teaching is a very easy and available job but not every schools pay teachers well because the thing that the teaching profession you very easy profession.

I did not agreed looking at how teaching is very hard to find in my country you can only get it when you know someone who can stand for you.
You are very lucky in your country. May be the type of teaching job that you talked about is in a government schools as it is very easy to get a private schools teaching job in my country.

Ypi know countries like U.S, CAN always believe that Africans are strong. They leave those heavy duty offline tasks for those Africans to be doing for them and paying them for it. Apart from that, if you're skilled you'll earn better. I'm going there in the future to enroll into menial jobs, and from there I'll learn an advance skill.
Well if it is possible they said that in Canada if you are a farmer it is an easier thing for you to get visa because farmers are needed in Canada full time and if you have an opportunity you can even start with that.

Yes I agree with you that teaching is a very easy and available job but not every schools pay teachers well because the thing that the teaching profession you very easy profession.
Teaching is one of the most underrated occupation out there. They spend seven to right hours on their feet talking and trying to make students understand, impacting knowledge to them for very little pay

Teaching is very easy to get in my area because there are a lot of schools that pays little amount of money a lot of teachers.

Teaching is very easy to get in my area because there are a lot of schools that pays little amount of money a lot of teachers.
Th reason why teaching jobs are easy to get innout sorrondings is that , most private school teacher leaves every month because their salary is too low and they have to look for better job elsewhere.

To be honest, teaching is a job that you'll see as available in my country but the issue is that the pay doesn't match the effort. Teachers are underpaid despite their efforts is molding the lives of children

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds