Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Social Lounge

Honestly to me that sounds like a good work day lol. I bet it was a bit boring though, my work can get boring at times. The past few days actually have been boring. I'm taking tomorrow off though, unfortunately both my inlaws are sick with Covid and my spouse feels sick now too. I figured I would stay at home and try not to spread it to my coworkers. I'm not sick, but I could still carry the virus even if I don't feel sick.
Yeah, the workday was good. Little to no physical work to be done and just chilling doing what we want to do. It was a little boring due to me being sleepy and kind of staring off into outer space but reading and playing on my iPhone was entertaining.

Dang, it sucks that people are still getting COVID, is it never going to end?

I don't think Covid is ever going away, it'll eventually just become like the flu or common cold, which people can and have died from those in the past. At least now I get a four day weekend lol. I'm still feeling good thankfully.

And I'm sure as time passes they'll find greater ways to prevent/treat it like most illnesses.

Happy Friday everyone, I should be at work right now, but I called in due to personal family issues.

Good morning everyone! Happy Saturday, it feels like Sunday to me since I took Thursday off. I have another short week next week since I scheduled a vacation day for my wife's birthday. She wants to see a movie, we don't go to the theater that often.

Good morning everyone! Happy Saturday, it feels like Sunday to me since I took Thursday off. I have another short week next week since I scheduled a vacation day for my wife's birthday. She wants to see a movie, we don't go to the theater that often.
Sounds great! How are you planning to spend this weekend?
Advance birthday wishes to your wife.

Sounds great! How are you planning to spend this weekend?
Advance birthday wishes to your wife.
We've been relaxing so far, she's been playing Alan Wake 2 and I've been binge watching Young Justice and working on my Sonic 1 Game Gear disassembly lol. Also posting on forums. Hi @Cedric, I like the new features you've added, love the real time threads and alerts feature!

We've been relaxing so far, she's been playing Alan Wake 2 and I've been binge watching Young Justice and working on my Sonic 1 Game Gear disassembly lol. Also posting on forums. Hi Cedric, I like the new features you've added, love the real time threads and alerts feature!
Right! :D Just did that 2 mins ago. I love it.

We've been relaxing so far, she's been playing Alan Wake 2 and I've been binge watching Young Justice and working on my Sonic 1 Game Gear disassembly lol. Also posting on forums. Hi @Cedric, I like the new features you've added, love the real time threads and alerts feature!
Sounds like you are having a good one! Enjoy!

My sister will be visiting us from West Virginia tomorrow. I didn't even ask off 4 days in a row, but I got them. So, that worked out well with getting to spend more time with my sister. I do work 4 days in a row after my 4 days in a row off, though, but I'm not complaining!

Welp turns out my wife has Covid. :\ So we probably won't be able to celebrate her birthday next weekend. I'm still feeling fine myself thankfully. Hopefully I don't get it, but you know how it goes when one person is sick the other one most likely will get it. Last time we had Covid, I gave it to her. I will be returning to work tomorrow, but if I start feeling sick I'll probably have to take off work again which sucks since I don't get sick days.

Welp turns out my wife has Covid. :\ So we probably won't be able to celebrate her birthday next weekend. I'm still feeling fine myself thankfully. Hopefully I don't get it, but you know how it goes when one person is sick the other one most likely will get it. Last time we had Covid, I gave it to her. I will be returning to work tomorrow, but if I start feeling sick I'll probably have to take off work again which sucks since I don't get sick days.
Hope she gets better soon (and you don't catch it) :)

Hope she gets better soon (and you don't catch it) :)
Thanks! She feels a bit worse today unfortunately, but in time she'll feel better. Last time we both got it, I was sick for about a week and a half while she was sick for about two weeks. :S Hopefully she won't be sick for too long.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest