Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Social Lounge (1 Viewer)

Are you sure it's not roasted or cooked medium-well? :LOL:
Possibly.

I've got six tasks to this one assessment (There's three to this course and then there's four courses to the certificate) but ugh... >.<

This one task is taking the longest. It's doing an itinerary for four days for this made up person in this made up company he works for. Research accommodation, flights, rental cars etc.

Good evening everyone! I hope you all have a good week. My Monday kind of dragged on a bit, but it's over and I just have three days left of the week now. It's nice having 10 hour shifts, I only have to work four days.

One more month then I've been with my first job for a year now. (y)

Someone recently got a big plaque in the breakroom for being there for 10 years.

Good evening everyone! It's the weekend for most people now, but as always my weekends start Thursday night since I get Friday off. I watched Insidious Chapter 3 with my MIL and spouse earlier, it was okay but not as good as the first or even second movie. Now I'm posting on forums, and afterwards I'll either play some Palworld or work on a Sonic hack since I've got the urge to hack again.

Good evening everyone! It's the weekend for most people now, but as always my weekends start Thursday night since I get Friday off. I watched Insidious Chapter 3 with my MIL and spouse earlier, it was okay but not as good as the first or even second movie. Now I'm posting on forums, and afterwards I'll either play some Palworld or work on a Sonic hack since I've got the urge to hack again.
You've made ROM hacks?

You've made ROM hacks?
Yep! I made a few, and I've been working on a split disassembly of Sonic Chaos off and on. Have you ever heard of the Sonic 1 hack called Ring the Ring? I made that one. Most of my hacks were smaller and not well known though, that one is my most popular one. I've made Sonic 2 Remixed which was a small Sonic 2 SMS hack.

Yep! I made a few, and I've been working on a split disassembly of Sonic Chaos off and on. Have you ever heard of the Sonic 1 hack called Ring the Ring? I made that one. Most of my hacks were smaller and not well known though, that one is my most popular one. I've made Sonic 2 Remixed which was a small Sonic 2 SMS hack.
I have not but most of the hacks I've sewn are just character swaps. Lol

Good afternoon everyone! I just got back from getting my haircut about 20 minutes ago. Another weekend is almost ending but they can't last.

I'm scheduled to work 9 hours tonight because a manager and an employee have to be there while they do the floors. My manager said they mostly sit around and do what they please on this night of the year. We might have to move some stuff around, but I imagine we'll be sitting in the break room most of the time playing on our phones. I think it's company policy that there always has to be a manager and an employee inside the building when non-employees are in the building.

Hello everyone, nodded off quite a bit sitting around by not doing much last night on the job, but they got done with the floors 3 hours earlier than expected and I got to go home and catch some much-needed Z's.

Sounds like you had a pretty chill night at work Cory! Good evening everyone, thank god Tuesday is over with now since I only have two days left then it's time for another weekend. :D

Yeah, it was pretty neat to get paid for staring at my iPhone screen and a book most of the time. The only work we had to do was move displays that were on wheels from one side of the store to the other.
Honestly to me that sounds like a good work day lol. I bet it was a bit boring though, my work can get boring at times. The past few days actually have been boring. I'm taking tomorrow off though, unfortunately both my inlaws are sick with Covid and my spouse feels sick now too. I figured I would stay at home and try not to spread it to my coworkers. I'm not sick, but I could still carry the virus even if I don't feel sick.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor