Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Social Lounge (2 Viewers)

My father is badly off right now mentally speaking due to some medication mishaps, I sure hope for a speedy recovery. I've never seen my father in the state he's in now. This is one reason I've been so inactive lately, helping take care of him. Right now he's at the hospital with my mom and brother and he may have to be inpatient until he gets better. Life can be depressing at times.

My father is badly off right now mentally speaking due to some medication mishaps, I sure hope for a speedy recovery. I've never seen my father in the state he's in now. This is one reason I've been so inactive lately, helping take care of him. Right now he's at the hospital with my mom and brother and he may have to be inpatient until he gets better. Life can be depressing at times.
I'm sorry to hear that Cory. I hope he can get the help he needs. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Take all the time you need brother. Family always comes first. We’re not going anywhere. :) all the best!

Good afternoon everyone! Day light savings time threw me off. It's already going on 1 pm here, I wish my state didn't participate in this useless holiday still. I know Arizona doesn't, but I can't recall what other states don't celebrate.

I'm sorry to hear that Cory. I hope he can get the help he needs. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Take all the time you need brother. Family always comes first. We’re not going anywhere. :) all the best!
Thank you both! Right now he's inpatient in a large city from where we live and we only get to visit him twice a week, but thankfully, we can talk to him via the phone every day we want.

Thank you, my friend! He's doing decently so far, sometimes he has "episodes", but they usually don't last too long. I'm just hoping for a full recovery!
Fingers crossed. Sounds like he’s being looked after well

Fingers crossed. Sounds like he’s being looked after well
He is, but it sounds like he may be discharged soon which we find odd since he just recently arrived at the facility. We don't even think he's back to his normal self quite yet.

Well, I threw in the towel for my second job today because they weren't giving me many work orders to begin with, and when they do give me work orders they're often complex ones that I have trouble understanding. For instance, I accepted a cosmetics reset that was supposed to take 16 and a half hours and I just kept staring at the paperwork more confused than ever due to it being a more complex reset. I think I'm wasting my time and their time by constantly trying work orders I'm not going to be any good at.

He is, but it sounds like he may be discharged soon which we find odd since he just recently arrived at the facility. We don't even think he's back to his normal self quite yet.

Well, I threw in the towel for my second job today because they weren't giving me many work orders to begin with, and when they do give me work orders they're often complex ones that I have trouble understanding. For instance, I accepted a cosmetics reset that was supposed to take 16 and a half hours and I just kept staring at the paperwork more confused than ever due to it being a more complex reset. I think I'm wasting my time and their time by constantly trying work orders I'm not going to be any good at.
Hopefully they end up keeping him in the hospital for a bit longer if he's still not 100% doing better. It would absolutely suck if they discharge him and he gets worse. :( Also sorry that the second job fell through, it's frustrating when you explain that you need some help or guidance and they won't listen to you. (I'm not sure if that happened to you or not. But I'm guessing since the resets were a bit complicated.) At the very least they could have given you easier sections to work on.

Hopefully they end up keeping him in the hospital for a bit longer if he's still not 100% doing better. It would absolutely suck if they discharge him and he gets worse. :( Also sorry that the second job fell through, it's frustrating when you explain that you need some help or guidance and they won't listen to you. (I'm not sure if that happened to you or not. But I'm guessing since the resets were a bit complicated.) At the very least they could have given you easier sections to work on.
He seems like he's pretty sure he's getting out tomorrow. He seems to be dealing with a lot of different moods, mostly joy and happiness, but sometimes anger and sadness.

They did have people teach me at first, but I'm just always afraid of messing up the whole planogram when it comes to massive projects, especially cosmetics where there are a lot of pegs and fixtures involved.

Evening all. Long day at work today, absolutely wrecked! But thankfully short days the next 2 days :D

Starting to cool down here as well, bring on winter!!

Starting to cool down here as well, bring on winter!!
I'm jealous, we barely got a Winter where I live and it's starting to get warm here. I hate the Summertime, the heat sucks. I've been wanting to move to a place where it's cooler most of the time, but money is the biggest factor. Plus I get paid well at my current job and it's a local factory job with only a few locations in my state, one in Mexico, and that's it as far as I'm aware. I do not want to move to Monterey Mexico lol.

My sister who lives in West Virginia said they were saying it's hot in 70-something-degree weather, while it's usually 100+ here in Texas during the summertime.

Hey everyone, it’s my payday tomorrow, so I’m feeling pretty happy about that. It’s also the day I work in the morning and then work overnight. I work an 8-hour shift overnight this week, sometimes it’s just 4 hours, the time varies.

Speaking of paycheck, the entirety of the company is about to get about a $2.00 raise!

Hey everyone! I'm still waiting for the money from my tax return to get deposited into my bank account. I already got my state back, just waiting on federal now. I'll be getting a Xbox Series S and a brand new pair of work shoes too whenever I do get my money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest