Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Snail Farming in Nigeria

Snail farming in Nigeria is a very good business to venture into. It doesn't require that big a capital to start and isn't at all stressful. You can start up the business with the smallest available capital which is the very good thing about it

Advertisement Placeholder
Snails are very delicious and proven very nutritious animals too. There are a lot of people who consume snails in Nigeria especially in the east and south. You just have to figure out a good place to farm it, you don't need a very large place though. I advice it should be a vegetative land. You should reguster the business and opt for the Best specie in the market

Very good one snail farming is very interesting and something you will love on the long run. The specie of snail to buy is the archantina achantina this is because they produce their eggs in large quantity, then its also good to buy from persons that pick the snails not from the market

Snail farming is a very good business and it is very lucative, it is a business that you can start up with very little capital, they very few people doing the business now, and if you invest in it you will make a lots of money because demands are more than supplies these days.

I intend going into snail please any thing I should know. Is it lucrative venture and what are the risk. Is it a profitable business in Nigeria or not.
snail fsrming is very lucrative in Nigeria but there area lot of things you need to watch out for. Firstly, get a very good breed of snail that will make you realize your profits on time, also get a stable market for the supply of snail and if possible get good workers.

Snail farming is a very lucrative business if you can handle it properly, major things to look out for is the specie of snail you intend to grow and most farmers go for achetina achetina cause it grows fast and big but I will advise you go for a proper training before you start.

Below are five basic steps you can take to begin the process of preparation for business in Nigeria.
Step 1 - Decide what type of farming to do. ...
Step 2 Set up your farmland for residential housing. ...
Step 3 - Make your own slow shopping. ...
Step 4 - Feed and raise cheap babies. ...
Step 5 - Harvesting and selling the fields

Snail is very proteinous in nature, so snail farming is one of the most lucrative business in branches of agriculture. Even though, I don't have much knowledge I have to start this business but of course I see a lot of people do we need and they are talking about how it has changed your life.

I intend going into snail please any thing I should know. Is it lucrative venture and what are the risk. Is it a profitable business in Nigeria or not.
I do not have any special knowledge about how it is for the farming business. But I have heard from a friend of mine that sunil farming is a very good and profitable business. There is no risk that you can start this work.

I have heard that snail farming is very profitable, because many times, the demand for snails exceeds the supply. One of the advantages is that the snail adapts to different climates and reproduces easily. Normally, after being fertilized, it buries itself to lay its eggs, which are around a hundred. If you work it well, it is profitable. Their meat is sold to restaurants. Other farms raise them for cosmetic products and others aim at breeding to sell to farms.

As you have known that its lucrative at same time it night not yield well if some procedure are not met. Have you walk up to some business restaurant where it is been search for where they are willing to buy ensure your end customers are ready to buy.

Snail farming is one of the trending business venture in Nigeria. People are really going into it because of the gain and profit. There's practically no loss in snail farming as far your snails are plumpy and you have a good buyer then you are good to go.

From my personal research and findings, snail farming happen to be one of the cheapest type of farming to go into. It requires just a little capital to set it up

The only thing that I think this business will fetch you more money is that it isn't that common and people do feed more on snails especially in the urban areas. So if you manage it well, you can record much profit.

Snail Farming is a profitable investment and i think there are people who have cages for snails and rear it to get more and make more money

Snail farming do not require much capital start up and the amazing fact about it is that snails reproduces very fast and it is very profitable.

There are some cool business that brings money within a short period of time but people never realised it, one of the business is snail farming, in snail farming you don't need to spend much, all you nee is your capital and your are good to go.

I ha e traveled around the country recently and was so amazed with the amount of people who eat snails. If you starts a snail farm and can cultivate them, you will really make a lot of money from it.

Snail business is a very good and lucrative business in Nigeria provided that you have what it takes to go into snail farming. You can learn from those who have been in the business for a long time to give you orientation on how to successfully run the business.

Of course snail farming is a very lucrative business in Nigeria. Several restaurant are constantly in need of snails. Medically, snail is good for the body

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds