Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Snail Farming in Nigeria

Wait do they farm snails wow!
Sha from where I come people much talk about it taste it feels nice but very cost farming snails is very costly

Advertisement Placeholder
Snail farming is very profitable in Nigeria. There are higher demand for Nigerians snails from the advanced countries especially the European ones. it'll be very good if you can export it to European countries to have more profit.

Thanks for the wonderful business suggestion but I do not have experience or any form of training in the rearing of snails and I am not interested in the business because I already have another business.
Well since you're not interested in the business there is no problem because the first thing in business is always an interest, its could have just been one of the best side business you can just do since it will not require your full time.

Definitely true. Snail farming is lucrative and other forms of agricultural products. The real problem is getting customers to patronize you. But there is a company that is into this and it's registered. So if you can make a good research and join the team, it will be great.

I intend going into snail please any thing I should know. Is it lucrative venture and what are the risk. Is it a profitable business in Nigeria or not.
In my country, I think we don't have a snail farming. It's good to know that in Nigeria snail farming is a lucrative business. My friend who is a Japanese like to eat snails. However in our area snail are killed because they eat our rice farm.

Well since you're not interested in the business there is no problem because the first thing in business is always an interest, its could have just been one of the best side business you can just do since it will not require your full time.
I understand that it is a good business but anything that you do not have interest for or have the experience will always end up to be a failure within a short period of time.

Snail farming is a very lucrative business in Nigeria,the demand for it more than the supply that is why snails are very expensive the farmers make huge profits from it.
Go for good specie, their food is easily gotten like banana leaves, watermelon waste and the likes..

I intend going into snail please any thing I should know. Is it lucrative venture and what are the risk. Is it a profitable business in Nigeria or not.
I cannot speak to the profitability and potential of this venture in Nigeria because i am not aware of the market for it in your country. I think that this is something that you should research extensively in order to try and see the potential of the business moving forward and how many people would be interested in snails.

I understand that it is a good business but anything that you do not have interest for or have the experience will always end up to be a failure within a short period of time.
Yes I know but a lot of people can do business even when they do not have interest but they can also do the business just for the profitt side of the business and I don't see anything wrong with it.

Concerning snail farming. Well, I really do not have any idea if the snail farming is a business is lucrative or not. Is it only snail farming you want to venture in or are you planning to including other livestock farming into it because I believe if you support it with another livestock farming like fishery, you should make profit
Very good suggestion. Why not couple your snail farming with fish farming. They can also live together. It is like hitting two birds in one stone. You earn through snail and fish farming.

Write your reply...snail farming in Nigeria
Well I think snail farming is a good and great way of earning money but it also depends on how you take it but it is also available in the country

You will always make gain during and after getting involve in snail business because its always lucrative and you don't need to spend much before starting the business.
Snail farming is very profitable in Nigeria. There are higher demand for Nigerians snails from the advanced countries especially the European ones. it'll be very good if you can export it to European countries to have more profit.

Snail farming business in Nigeria is lucrative. To expand your profit horizon you can make research as to how to export it, I heard it is very profitable.

Snail business is a very lucrative business if you can target the right buyer, most especially hotels and restaurant need snail and some person prefer snail to either fish or meat

Snail business is a very lucrative business if you can target the right buyer, most especially hotels and restaurant need snail and some person prefer snail to either fish or meat
At least one snail I sold at the price of #1500 Nigerian money at the moment, and its very scarce to get so i dint think it has many disadvantages and you can learn snail rearing in just one day,

Snail farming to me I believe can only be profitable in the Urban settlement that there is high demands of snails, in the rural area a lot of people can be able to get snails at a cheaper rate.

Yes I know but a lot of people can do business even when they do not have interest but they can also do the business just for the profitt side of the business and I don't see anything wrong with it.
What brings about success in business is your interest. When you do not have interest in a business, you will lack focus and dedication. I do not have interest in snail farming and I don't think I will be successful in it if I start the business.

I just recently learnt that a good amount of the population in Nigeria consume snails which means that snail farming is going to be a very lucrative business.

Snails cultivating is a decent and worthwhile business in Nigeria, the business is an unprecedented business reason is that numerous individuals don't realize that the business is a productive business. You will simply need to get a precise information about it, at that point you should discover individuals who you will supply the snails for.
Snail farming business is very profitable in Nigeria because is very expensive and most people love eating snail because of its nutrition.

What brings about success in business is your interest. When you do not have interest in a business, you will lack focus and dedication. I do not have interest in snail farming and I don't think I will be successful in it if I start the business.
Ok, is ok if you think that you will not be able to do it, then how do you do if you are interested in snaill consumption ,will you prefer to buy it at an expensive price , and how do you get it ?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds