Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Snail Farming in Nigeria

Snails cultivating is a decent and worthwhile business in Nigeria, the business is an unprecedented business reason is that numerous individuals don't realize that the business is a productive business. You will simply need to get a precise information about it, at that point you should discover individuals who you will supply the snails for.

Advertisement Placeholder
I intend going into snail please any thing I should know. Is it lucrative venture and what are the risk. Is it a profitable business in Nigeria or no

I intend going into snail please any thing I should know. Is it lucrative venture and what are the risk. Is it a profitable business in Nigeria or not.
Cost-wise, snail farming is low risk. It requires small start up and operating cost and can be set up in your background. This will save you huge cost of purchasing farmland

I intend going into snail please any thing I should know. Is it lucrative venture and what are the risk. Is it a profitable business in Nigeria or not.
Snail farming business is one of the most unpopular businesses around the world that is so much lucrative. There are few people that are into snail farming and because there are few they are making so much money. A lot of people doesn't really have knowledge about this very business.

Snail farming business in Nigeria can be lucrative and may be expensive, although I don't know much about snail business, with the little study I have concerning snail, I could say that there are times where you don't need to stress yourself towards getting snail, all you just need is to wait for the rainy seasons, then as regards those that fully into farming of snail it could be a stressful farming snail because they as well require your attention.

To start a successful snail farming company in Nigeria, below are the five basic steps you need to follow.
Phase 1-Deciding which snail species to farm. ...
Phase 2-Set-up for housing your farmland. ...
Step 3: Buy snails for you. ...
Phase 4-Snails feeding and rearing. ...
Phase 5-Snail harvesting and selling

Snail farming is profitable in Nigeria only in a location that is highly populated if you are not living in a town I do not advise you to go into this type of investment because you may not be able to make a reasonable amount of money in it, it requires a huge population to succeed in this type of business.
[automerge]1612258290[/automerge]
Snail farming is profitable in Nigeria only in a location that is highly populated if you are not living in a town I do not advise you to go into this type of investment because you may not be able to make a reasonable amount of money in it, it requires a huge population to succeed in this type of business.
[automerge]1612258294[/automerge]
[automerge]1612258296[/automerge]
[automerge]1612258298[/automerge]

Snail farming in Nigeria is very popular mainly for it’s delicious taste. Snail has a huge demand in the market of Nigeria for it’s unique taste and nutrition value. Snails also has a huge global popularity. Snail meat contain a high amount of protein, iron, calcium, magnesium, vitamin A and very low in fat.

Snail farming is not bad provided you have a good idea of the business and you also have the connection of buyers like fast food owners and those that sell in the market as well.

Snail farming is very lucrative in Nigeria most especially if you do the harshing of new ones yourself. The type of snail to buy is achartina achantina and its good you start with snails you pick yourself not starting with the ones sun has beaten in the market because they hardly produce eggs.

Honestly I have been following this business to for long now but I was not able to get enough information about.from what I gathered they say it is highly profitable and the demand is high but the locations of the buyers is what I am concerned about.

The business of snail farming in Nigeria is a very very lucrative type of business if you must know. The capital base required to start a snail farming business is not that much. It can be at the comfort of your small backyard of your house if you got space around your house.

Below are the five basic steps you need to follow to start a profitable snail farming business in Nigeria.
  1. Step 1 – Decide which species of snail to farm. ...
  2. Step 2 – Set-up your farmland for housing. ...
  3. Step 3 – Purchase your snails. ...
  4. Step 4 – Feeding and rearing of the snails. ...
  5. Step 5 – Harvesting and selling of the snails.

I think none of us would have any idea about snail farming, but if you really want to start this farming, you should research on it. You would get more experienced persons related to your ideal field. When you get all the information, share it with us too.

The consumption of snails are on the rise. Snails are highly nutritional and recommended by physician. So, snailery is also on the rise and it entails how to make it's pen, knowing that you rinse them in fresh water, their love for fruits and so on.
I really learn a lot here on this site. Like snail farming, it sounds new to me, that it has a lot of health benefits for people. I just saw that the snail for derma is used in Korea, I guess, if I'm not mistaken, it crawls on the face of their client and the sticky snail that comes out helps for fair and healthy skin.

Snail farming in Nigeria is a bit profitable if you learn and get the good specie of the type of snail that is always needed in big hotels in major cities of Nigeria, a friend of mine does it and he is making gain... Go get someone who is into it and learn.

With the continuous rise of agricultural ventures in Nigeria, there are a variety of sections individuals can get involved and one of such is ...

Snail farming is profitable in Nigeria but sometimes it is not always advisable for you to go into a business to do not have an understanding about the best thing for you to do is to learn the business you are going very well from a spot to avoid regret, that is what my expert told me

Unless your snail farm is of the very extensive type, you will have to provide your snails with some or all the food they need for good development. This will require efforts on your part in growing or collecting snail food, or cash for buying it. Therefore, you must know what snails eat and what they need. Smaller snails will prefer juicer feed sources while adult snails can eat hardier feeds and will sometimes eat soil substrate to enrich its calcium source.

It is a very profitable business in Nigeria.

Snail farming is not a difficult to start you need conditions. Snail farming is very profitable if you seek the help of a mentor to tell you all you would be needing to know before eventually venturing into it. Snail farming is highly lucrative in Nigeria.

Snail rearing is another farming area where prospective farmers needs to look into. This is purely an unexplored area entirely as just few people are rearing snail. Snail rearing is really cheap and with less risk but one has to get some experience in this business. You can start up with as little as 10k Naira and with some pieces of snails.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds