Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Snail Farming in Nigeria

I intend going into snail please any thing I should know. Is it lucrative venture and what are the risk. Is it a profitable business in Nigeria or not.
Snail farming is very profitable if you seek the help of a mentor to tell you all you would be needing to know before eventually venturing into it, I hope you know that there are different species of snails and they all needs different mode of rearing them?
That is just the simple truth. Snail farming is highly lucrative in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, aside the readily market for the eaters, pharmaceutical companies are in need of saliva for production of medicine, also the snail shell is useful too.

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course there is risk in every business. The snail business is not a difficult start you only need conditions. In Europe, 1 kg of snail meat costs 5-6 euros. The price of meat produced in my country is 3 euros. On 6000 square meters of land you will get 50 tons of snail meat a year. Snails do not like rapid weather changes This is a major problem. You also need an irrigation system

Snail farming is a very good business and it is very lucative, it is a business that you can start up with very little capital, they very few people doing the business now, and if you invest in it you will make a lots of money because demands are more than supplies these days.

Snail farming in Nigeria is one of the most lucrative agricultural business ideas for young entrepreneurs in Nigeria. Snail farming is a practical and viable business venture that is yet to be fully explored in Nigeria and the rest of Africa.
In Nigeria, the prices of raw, matured snails go for N250 to N600 depending on the size. However, the annual demand for snail in Nigeria is about 7.5million kg annually. The international trade in snails is flourishing in Europe and North America. The United State America imports more than $4million worth of snails annually from all over the world, including Nigeria.

For many years now, snails handpicked from the farm or bush has been the only way to get snails to the market and dinner table. Currently, the demand for snail is higher than the supplies, an indication that the market potential of snail is inexhaustible, locally and internationally. Starting both small and large scale snail farming businesses in the only way to fill up the spaces between the demand for snail and its supply in Africa.

Snail farming is a very profitable and lucrative business in nigeria, only few people knows about the business , itpf you want to start snail farming , you have to follow this few steps and you ready to go, first decide in which specie of snail to farm, secondly set up your farmland for housing and purchase your snail, then get the feed and start rearing your snail.

Before you think of going into snail farming you must have a group of people that will buy it from you as a whole cell because if you do not have the set of people the marketing time will be very difficult for him because you may not see someone to sell it to, that is how you need to arrange

Concerning snail farming. Well, I really do not have any idea if the snail farming is a business is lucrative or not. Is it only snail farming you want to venture in or are you planning to including other livestock farming into it because I believe if you support it with another livestock farming like fishery, you should make profit

According to my research and understanding,snail rearing business is a very profitable business. It requires a low start up cost. Considering it's gross margin and net profit,it is highly profitable

snail farming is a lucrative and easy business to start first of all you should look at the kind of species of snail we want to deal on, one thing I like about snail farming is that even if you buy 10 snail you can have over one thousand in 6 month time due to their reproductive Style

Snail farming is a good business that is very lucrative.
Snail farming business is just like other farming business that you can do first you have to acquire a land and buy snail and begin to train snail.
Snail farming in Nigeria is something that you can start with small amount of money.

Snail business is one of the lucrative business to go into because and it can fatch you some cool money if you have the necessary knowledge and experience before going into the business
You just have to determine the species of snail you want to rear and set up your farm land.

Snails cultivating is a decent and worthwhile business in Nigeria, the business is an unprecedented business reason is that numerous individuals don't realize that the business is a productive business. You will simply need to get a precise information about it, at that point you should discover individuals who you will supply the snails for.

Snail farming is a profitable venture that can turn you into a millionaire in few months if done with the right strategy. There are different species of snail which are called Achatina Achatina, Achatina marginta and achatina fulica. These are the three species of snail that we have, just build a pen for them and start reading them

I intend going into snail please any thing I should know. Is it lucrative venture and what are the risk. Is it a profitable business in Nigeria or not.
Wow! This is new to me, snail business, sounds interesting 😊 I have no idea about that business and what will be the net benefit to the person or anything but im looking forward to have good results in case you start that business , and please, update us on what the result is and how it processes 🙏😊

The consumption of snails are on the rise. Snails are highly nutritional and recommended by physician. So, snailery is also on the rise and it entails how to make it's pen, knowing that you rinse them in fresh water, their love for fruits and so on.

Results showed that the business of snail farming required low capital investment and was highly profitable with gross margin and net profit of N612, 130.00 and N609, 630.00 per snail per one cycle respectively.

Snail farming is a good kind of business that will not require much of your time for you to take care of them because they don't need special care. It's not really that lucrative but when you get a bumper harvest, you will also get good profit for it.

It is really a profitable business because it takes less to take care of, it doesn't pose much risk as long as you have grasses for them and water around them. They eat organic things from the kitchen mostly. Just be sure they stay dehydrated always

Snail farming in Nigeria is one of the most lucrative agricultural business ideas for young entrepreneurs in Nigeria. Snail farming is a practical and viable business venture that is yet to be fully explored in Nigeria and the rest of Africa.
Snail farming may not be the first thing that jumps to mind when thinking of profitable businesses to start in Nigeria. This post will open your eyes to the amount of hidden-wealth that can be realized by starting a snail farming business in Nigeria.

Snail farming is a very profitable in nigeria, and if you do it properly in Nigeria you are bound to succeed greatly, snail Farming is quite lucrative but many people aren't into it cause of the patience required to be in the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds