Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Snail Farming in Nigeria

It is no longer a news that a majority of the population in thus country eat snails and right now there is a short in supply so starting snail farming would be good.
In the Philippines the snail farmer is a conduit of the duck farmer who buys the snails to feed their ducks for better eggs. I have not met a snail farmer here because most of them consider that farming as a side income only. They have a small pond to grow the snails and harvest every 2 weeks to sell to the duck farmer.

Advertisement Placeholder
I intend going into snail please any thing I should know. Is it lucrative venture and what are the risk. Is it a profitable business in Nigeria or not.
First thing you should look into is where and which company or restaurant will you be supplying and are they ready to pay you back well at the end of it, because most restaurants in my area are not paying well tho.

Snail farming in Nigeria is not really that productive because people are not really much interested in it . Only fewer percentage of people eat snail.

Snail farming might be a profitable one in Nigeria, but in our country it is only profitable in some area only. Especially in the northeastern sector where people are still like to eat such things.

snail cultivation in Nigeria is profitable depending on the location you are because I believe it is going to be profitable in an industrial location or an estate in which people might be interested in snail food. You have to do a research to confirm a location that is suitable.
[automerge]1625407876[/automerge]
Snail farming here in Nigeria is only profitable in a good location with good population, starting it in a location with little population it might be difficult for you to make profit from the business since not everyone can afford snail.

Last edited:
Snail farming is a really lucrative business In any country you decide to sell it in. So long you take the time to learn how it works, things can never go wrong.

What we need to understand is that most business will only be profitable in a populated environment and every business we're thinking of going into we must consider our environment first.

Snail is very scarce in my city, you will have to travel a long distance for you to get snail to eat. It is very lucrative depending on where you live and the believes of people towards eating snail.

Snails cultivating is a decent and worthwhile business in Nigeria, the business is an unprecedented business reason is that numerous individuals don't realize that the business is a productive business. You will simply need to get a precise information about it, at that point you should discover individuals who you will supply the snails for.
This is a profitable business that many people do not know about snail farming is very lucrative and you can be able to make at least 50% profit from it

Snail is very scarce in my city, you will have to travel a long distance for you to get snail to eat. It is very lucrative depending on where you live and the believes of people towards eating snail.
If your city is nearest to market it is possible that you can see some snails in the market that has been brought by the villagers to the town to sell at a higher profit and you can get them there.

What city is that please?
There might be some specific market where you can find them, the only problem is that it would not only be costly but you might not be able. To get it at all times.

Snail farming is a good business to start anywhere in the world. If you have little space in your compound you can get started with that and expand as times goes on in the business

I think snail farming business is very profitable for me , many have started the business and they are making lot of money from it ,I think some even go ahead to cultivate snail and others

Snail farming is one of the lucrative agricultural enterprises out there because its potential is very high. Feeding the snails won't pose a lot of issues as their feeds are available everywhere both naturally and they can feed on leftovers too

snails are not commercial farmed in my home country, however, snail is a delicacy for some communities here. They collect snails from ponds. However, I have never tied eating snails.

If your city is nearest to market it is possible that you can see some snails in the market that has been brought by the villagers to the town to sell at a higher profit and you can get them there.
My neighborhood is not far to the market and snail is very expensive even in the market due to scarcity of snail farms in the city. Anyone that starts a snail farming in my city will surely makes money.

Sanil farming in Nigeria is not all that profitable but if you want to still go ahead and start then you must be ready to know all the thing that I needed to run a successful farming business,you must know all the things if not your snail will all die the way, study it first
Snail farm is one of the most easiest agricultural practices that is quite lucrative to start because it is cheap to run and very profitable and she don't need to expend a lot of expenses in the running of the business.

My neighborhood is not far to the market and snail is very expensive even in the market due to scarcity of snail farms in the city. Anyone that starts a snail farming in my city will surely makes money.
If you think that snails farming is profitable in your location then it is possible that you should consider starting this type of farming because you will make a lot of money with it.

snail farming business is a very popular business and lucrative in Nigeria and many parts of the world. All you need is the right knowledge and capital to start.

If you think that snails farming is profitable in your location then it is possible that you should consider starting this type of farming because you will make a lot of money with it.
Thanks for the wonderful business suggestion but I do not have experience or any form of training in the rearing of snails and I am not interested in the business because I already have another business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds