Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Snail Farming in Nigeria

Snails farming business is a very good business in Nigeria especially when you are doing the business in a good location you can make a money from the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Snail business is a very good and lucrative business in Nigeria provided that you have what it takes to go into snail farming. You can learn from those who have been in the business for a long time to give you orientation on how to successfully run the business.
You don't really need to have much when going into the business, i have a friend that's rearing snail using a tyre as the house for the snail's and also getting local food for them and he's living large.

I ha e traveled around the country recently and was so amazed with the amount of people who eat snails. If you starts a snail farm and can cultivate them, you will really make a lot of money from it.
Many people even go to the extent of taking it very serious and they have a cage for rearing snails ,so that when they grow they could either sell them or rear them

People eat snail a lot in my country though not all part of the country but the business is very lucrative especially if you get all focus on foreign breeds that are very big.

I have observed that a very good number of the country's population con sum snails and not many people do produce it. So going into it would be a very productive one.

One thing I want you to know about this business is that, it is one of the most easiest type of farming business anyone can go into as it does not involve the use of power that is very costly

Snail rearing in Nigeria is actually not a bad choice of business at all they are lots of people who actually eats it and it's quite not easy seeing it around houses again .So if you are optioned to start a business of rearing snail you should get a pure breed and do it well . It's surely profitable.

Of course snail farming is a very lucrative business in Nigeria. Several restaurant are constantly in need of snails. Medically, snail is good for the body
Snail farming is a lucrative business here in Nigeria, I have a friend that starts with practically nothing, he just got tyres, went into the Bush nearby and look for snails and set up a snails house using big tyres and keeps giving then some plants and now hes in money

Anything agriculture as a whole is definitely a good idea and it's advisable to go into of one can, firstly you have to do your research and get familairized with all it entails and having an expert show you the ropes too would help

I intend going into snail please any thing I should know. Is it lucrative venture and what are the risk. Is it a profitable business in Nigeria or not.
As for risks, i dont really know much about it. But snail business is a very lucrative one in Nigeria and you are band to make lots of profits but your location should be put into consideration. Cause you could set up in a place that dont eat snail

I have one dive into th I San farming business, infact it is very lucrative but the challenges i encountered was raising the young ones to come of age and the problem of harvesting new ones, but on the cost of maintenance it was very low. Which makes the business very pocket friendly.

Currently, the demand for snail is higher than the supplies, an indication that the market potential of snail is inexhaustible, locally and internationally. Starting both small and large scale snail farming businesses in the only way to fill up the spaces between the demand for snail and its supply in Nigeria. All you need is to conduct market survey, do feasibility study as you would for any other businesses.

I heard that snail farming in Nigeria is very lucrative, I visited a farm sometime ago and the farmer said he was concentrating on the snails because he wanted to export it and the profit margin was high.

I recently discovered that a good population of the country eat snails . it is not a business that would require much paper work and finds to start but will duty bring you some profits.

I recently discovered that a good population of the country eat snails . it is not a business that would require much paper work and finds to start but will duty bring you some profits.
People eat snail's because snail is far more better than any other meat because snail is important in calcium recycling, snails are source of iron, calcium and also vitaminA, it helps the immune system fight disease,

Snail farming is very profitable if you seek the help of a mentor to tell you all you would be needing to know before eventually venturing into it, I hope you know that there are different species of snails and they all needs different mode of rearing them?
You are very correct, snail farming is lucrative depending on the knowledge and experience that you have on it. You will need to get trained before you can be successful in snail farming as any error could cost you a serious lost of funds.

Some years ago when I was working on a class project, this man after trying other things ventured into snail farming and now he's doing okay for himself.

I know in some cultures snail is considered exotic food and a much sought-after delicacy. Before you start this business, make sure there is a market for the product.

You are very correct, snail farming is lucrative depending on the knowledge and experience that you have on it. You will need to get trained before you can be successful in snail farming as any error could cost you a serious lost of funds.
A friend of mine live in a house close to a river and a forest and so he sees snail a lot, he decided to Google search on how to rear snail, he just got some big tyres , put them down one by one, cover it with net and started rearing snail inside the tyre while feeding them and putting water everyday. Now he's a mechanized snail farmer.

It is no longer a news that a majority of the population in thus country eat snails and right now there is a short in supply so starting snail farming would be good.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds