Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sites that don't take a big cut out of your earnings.

The $1is the service charge is guess. That's how the site makes its on own money. It collect money from the employer and worker . This is what is been used to maintain the website and all that. So, you never can blame them.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well if Fiverr is taking 20% from what every freelancers are making from the platform then that is really high, but some people don't even consider this as anything as long as they are able to make money with the platform.. Because that is the most important thing as it is now difficult to make money from fiverr because of competition
This is the reason why some people are placing expensive price tag on their services on the platform. The price set up by the seller usually make up for the 20% cut by the fiverr. This is the reason why services are no longer cheap on the platform.

I haven't joined sites that take something out of my earnings and I can't say I'm missing opportunities either. I'm aware that the earning sites I'm in are earning commissions for my work which is just normal. What's important is that I'm getting the rates that were promised. I guess this situation may also apply to sites where transferring money from the earning platform to your bank account can become costly. I have stopped working for a site with an unfavorable payment method such as through international wire transfers.

This is the reason why some people are placing expensive price tag on their services on the platform. The price set up by the seller usually make up for the 20% cut by the fiverr. This is the reason why services are no longer cheap on the platform.
But there are other freelancing platform that is available , if they are trying to increase their percentage this way a lot of people might lose interest in their platform obviously is them that will suffer the consequences.. although I know Fiverr is even one of the most trusted freelancing platform maybe that is why.

But there are other freelancing platform that is available , if they are trying to increase their percentage this way a lot of people might lose interest in their platform obviously is them that will suffer the consequences.. although I know Fiverr is even one of the most trusted freelancing platform maybe that is why.
Some freelancers have been established on the platform and they might be not be able to leave the platform. Most of the sellers on the platform are now shifting the 20% cost to the buyer. They are all increasing the normal price they are charging for every service.

Some freelancers have been established on the platform and they might be not be able to leave the platform. Most of the sellers on the platform are now shifting the 20% cost to the buyer. They are all increasing the normal price they are charging for every service.
Even if you are charging a person $100 the site management will take $20 from the money you charge them , that is how it is done . so that means no matter how you are charging people 20% will be remove from the amount of money you have made. Are you into freelancing ?

Actually I don't know many website like that because is not too long I started working online, but the only one I know is bizdustry and is really good to me.
Bizdustry is an amazing website as it does not require any sign up fee on registration and doesn't still charge commission on withdrawals which is very encouraging.

I guess paid to post forums are the only sites that do not actually take a huge cut from your earnings. Even revenue sharing programs also take some cut from your earning and this is why they are able to survive.

Even if you are charging a person $100 the site management will take $20 from the money you charge them , that is how it is done . so that means no matter how you are charging people 20% will be remove from the amount of money you have made. Are you into freelancing ?
I have engaged in freelancing in the past to make money online. I have to quit because the competition is too much in my niche and this makes it difficult to see consistent sales from gig. That is the reason why I settle with get paid to post.

I have engaged in freelancing in the past to make money online. I have to quit because the competition is too much in my niche and this makes it difficult to see consistent sales from gig. That is the reason why I settle with get paid to post.
And you believe this is really the most profitable one ? because for me I was believing that affiliate marketing should be the most profitable online business there are a lot of other ways you can do affiliate marketing on the internet na.

And you believe this is really the most profitable one ? because for me I was believing that affiliate marketing should be the most profitable online business there are a lot of other ways you can do affiliate marketing on the internet na.
The reason why affiliate marketing seems more profitable than freelancing is because it is scalable. You can easily multiply a winning strategy with affiliate marketing which give you chance to make more money with less effort.

The reason why affiliate marketing seems more profitable than freelancing is because it is scalable. You can easily multiply a winning strategy with affiliate marketing which give you chance to make more money with less effort.
Well freelancing is now very competitive before people are able to make money .that is why I am considering to engage in cryptocurrency trading, I have to pay over $100 to learn it , but between that one and affiliate marketing which one will you rather go for ,?

Well freelancing is now very competitive before people are able to make money .that is why I am considering to engage in cryptocurrency trading, I have to pay over $100 to learn it , but between that one and affiliate marketing which one will you rather go for ,?
I am very attached to my money and this is not good for cryptocurrency trading so I will like to go for affiliate marketing again. I have participated in affiliate marketing before and I was able to make a good amount of money. I made my first $450 online from affiliate marketing.

The first writing site I earned with takes too big a chunk. They pay 1$ to 288 to content creators which is so inequity with miserable working conditions attached too!
I think paid to post forums like Bizdustry do not take a big cut out of your earnings. I have tried submitting proposals on upwork and the percentage they take out is big.

Bizdustry will not take a big cut out of your money. It very important to note that most of the ptp sites that I worked with, do not take a big cut out of ones money. Picoworkers also takes a big cut out of your money.

Most of the sites if you are carefully you will end up wasting time, energy and data. They will strain you in many ways and end up paying you nothing or less compare to what you do their sites so me I sometimes Ignore it

Well most operates with that method of charging your a certain amount of your earnings for maintenance fee. Picoworkers also charges $2 per every $10 you wish to withdraw from your earnings on the site.

I don't waste my time on Fiverr or other freelancing websites because I have tried it before and as I don't earn a cent there. Most paid to forum websites don't take a cut of what we earn
The members on many freelancing sites are more than the job they have on the freelancing sites , so it makes it difficult for members to get job on freelancing sites nowadays.

What are some sites that you can work at, but don't take out a big cut of your earnings. I know with Fiverr they take $1 per $5 earned, so that's not so bad. But are there other sites that take more of a fee for working there? What are the sites that don't take a big cut?
I still say this and I'll say it again. If I were to have any freelancing site, I won't charge from the employee but from the employer instead. Yeah I know, I'm speaking the mind of every employer 😂

I don't waste my time on Fiverr or other freelancing websites because I have tried it before and as I don't earn a cent there. Most paid to forum websites don't take a cut of what we earn
I think I can say that is the forum that we are into this bizdustry does take much cut when it comes to transaction, so apart this forum I don't really know another one that cut much.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds