Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sites that don't take a big cut out of your earnings.

I have tried being active in their and it is really stressful. They require you to make 10 posts consisting of 120 words in order to earn 50 cents. This means you will be earning 50 cents for typing 1,200 words! These rates are just too low!
When I was very active on the site, I normally do make less threads there. Am more comfortable with replying to interesting threads as they are not too stressful as making threads. I will certainly work there in no distant time

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't really worked with several sites to know the actual way to responding to this question. Bizdustry will be my first and I'm looking forward to seeing how it will help me.

I haven't really worked with several sites to know the actual way to responding to this question. Bizdustry will be my first and I'm looking forward to seeing how it will help me.

Hello sir! It looks like you are a new member! Welcome to Bizdustry! We are a great community and we help each other to make money in here. I hope that you will enjoy your time in here. Please follow all the rules on the forum and expect to share great money making opportunities you know about. Good luck! :)

Since I do not work with much site online I am not coversant with their policy but there is one site I know that doesn't take cut from your earning and that site is bizdustry,the best online platform to me so far
One of the things i have observed while working on some paid site,is that most of them do not really charge their participants for withdrawal,and bizdustry is one of them.Though the pay might be small it is good they are not charging.

Even Picoworkers takes 1 $ per 5 $ earned. So the reason behind this there are VAT that you have to pay for your online earning. I do not consider sites that are paying in PTC RUB because it doesn't worth your efforts.
Seriously,I am about to sign up on Picoworker but I won't still blame most of the sites that charges,but my concern don't rob people by charging exhorbitantly.

What are some sites that you can work at, but don't take out a big cut of your earnings. I know with Fiverr they take $1 per $5 earned, so that's not so bad. But are there other sites that take more of a fee for working there? What are the sites that don't take a big cut?
Yes have heard about fiver and I work there so many years and Still there it is only there cut that give issues and rating of someone

I know bizdustry is free, once you reach the minimum withdraw of $5, you don't pay any commission for withdrawing which is a very motivating factor for me

Bizdustry is a nice website, I heard from my friend that payment here is sure and they do not deduct any transaction fee from your earnings, that is a good thing and it actually impressed me.

I can't really say since I do not really work on so many site currently I only work on bizdustry so I feel then do not take much cut of the money

This forum is best and without any investment and extra charges bizdustry is going on his work i think there is no better place than bizdustry......

Apart from the paid to comment site that i am currently engaged in of which they do not charge any commission for withdrawal,i have not worked with any freelancing site.But most of these site normally use these monies to service their site.

Bizdustry is a nice website, I heard from my friend that payment here is sure and they do not deduct any transaction fee from your earnings, that is a good thing and it actually impressed me.
Yeah, the site is a nice one. One of the best I have come across so far and I hope that it d retain it's status for a long time. I haven't made a direct withdrawal also from the site but I know it's a legit one and doesn't take much for transaction fee

There are so many online earning platforms out there and it will be difficult for one to go through all of them to know the ones that have low cut. I believe that these cuts are necessary as they are into business too which the main aim is making of profits. Just as other people have already said, I find bizdustry to be the best so far in that direction.
For me this platform known as Bizdustry is the only platform where I am earning online that does not remove anything from my earning but instead they do send me all my complete any without any form of reduction.

What are some sites that you can work at, but don't take out a big cut of your earnings. I know with Fiverr they take $1 per $5 earned, so that's not so bad. But are there other sites that take more of a fee for working there? What are the sites that don't take a big cut?
Presently, I don't have any other sites that earn online apart from bizdustry and I don't think they charge us any fee from our earnings. Trying to combine online and offline work is not really but I gradually getting use to it. Maybe I would explore more sites soon.

For me this platform known as Bizdustry is the only platform where I am earning online that does not remove anything from my earning but instead they do send me all my complete any without any form of reduction.

Yes, Bizdustry and Trendri are the kind of sites that do not deduct anything from your earnings and send the total amount to you. We need more sites like these two. We are blessed to have such sites. Long Live Bizdustry!

I have been working on bizdustry, trendri and cash time forum long time now and all my payments are being paid in full and without any commission that are hidden.
I can also say the same thing but I am disappointed cash time forum. I love the site so much that I gave up on this platform and work hard on it. My last withdrawal was almost 11$ worth of BTC until the rules change.

SEO clerk offers low rate on their charges whenever you want to make a withdrawal. I will advise you to stay away from fiverr, they take a large cut from your earnings anytime you want to withdraw.

You can earn $1 per day on Bizdustry and you can withdraw at least $5 per week. Bizdustry does not charge any fees for withdrawal. I cannot imagine to pay $1 for every $5 earned.
I concur with you. Bizdustry don't take any amount of money from what you earn. But not only bizdustry,many paid to post sites don't take from what you earn.

I like SEO Clerk. The websites do not take much out of your earnings in terms of charges in percentage. The only receive 15% of your earnings after order has been completed.

I don't see anything wrong with that of fibre also because they are the one that I'm maintaining the site and making everything to run smoothly, in this case they have the right to take a little percentage from your earning which to me I don't see it as a big deal.. I don't know of website that Doesn't deduct except paid to post website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds