Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sites that don't take a big cut out of your earnings.

Even Picoworkers takes 1 $ per 5 $ earned. So the reason behind this there are VAT that you have to pay for your online earning. I do not consider sites that are paying in PTC RUB because it doesn't worth your efforts.

Advertisement Placeholder
The first writing site I earned with takes too big a chunk. They pay 1$ to 288 to content creators which is so inequity with miserable working conditions attached too!

I have never heard of any such kind of site that does that. Can you please tell us the name of that site? Having said that, there are indeed many such kind of platforms that require you to work a lot and they do not pay you well. I do not recommend anyone to work on such platforms.

What are some sites that you can work at, but don't take out a big cut of your earnings. I know with Fiverr they take $1 per $5 earned, so that's not so bad. But are there other sites that take more of a fee for working there? What are the sites that don't take a big cut?
Well in the contents of this topic that you just posted I think this website is one website that doesn't take anything out of your earning in fact they just paid you your full amount of earnings without deducting anything from it.

If you ask me, then I suggest that bizdustry doesn't take a big cut from your earning. But fiverr are actually taking a big cut because $1 from $5 is actually too much compare to other websites

I don't think such kind of site exist because what I believe is that most of the operating site are there for the benefit of the user and the owner of the site.

I don't think such kind of site exist because what I believe is that most of the operating site are there for the benefit of the user and the owner of the site.

There are only a few sites that do not take a huge cut out of your earnings because taking fees is the only way they could sustain their platforms. They have no other source of income because they never display ads on their website or platform and do not earn from ads either.

Well, I for one only work on paid to post sites such as this forum and I don't think really that they do take much from my earnings except maybe the transaction fees that's usually attached

What are some sites that you can work at, but don't take out a big cut of your earnings. I know with Fiverr they take $1 per $5 earned, so that's not so bad. But are there other sites that take more of a fee for working there? What are the sites that don't take a big cut?
The best site or platform that I know so far that don't cheat it's member by taking 1$ out of your warnings is this site that am working in it right now which is call bizdustry is the best site or platform so far I guess.
$1 is much if you ask me so I guess bizdustry for now is the winner as they are decent and fair in their financial department.

Asidefrom what fiverr offer as their bargaining cut for your work with them in their platform, which to me is a very fair cut from your earnings, I can't find any site that does less than fiverr

There are so many online earning platforms out there and it will be difficult for one to go through all of them to know the ones that have low cut. I believe that these cuts are necessary as they are into business too which the main aim is making of profits. Just as other people have already said, I find bizdustry to be the best so far in that direction.

Well, I for one only work on paid to post sites such as this forum and I don't think really that they do take much from my earnings except maybe the transaction fees that's usually attached

Well, even I have been working on many paid to post sites and I think this is what I can do right now. Paid to post sites are the best in the sense that they do not deduct a huge fees. Almost all the paid to post sites pay the exact amount you have earned. Bizdustry and Trendri are the best. I am back on Trendri.

Please tell us more about Fiverr.
What is the site and what do they offer ?
Can someone register on it from any part of the world and begin to make some money ?

Well concerning this kind of topic definitely I will like at all time to comment on the bizdustry as a platform for every one whom we really enjoyed it operation and it's more encouraging to continue at all time.

It is strange that there are some websites that still charge their members for payments but I have never been part of them before as all the sites that I am active in right now pay the full amount of your earnings.

I don't think anybody can tell if the site takes a big cut or not I feel it is only the admin that can decide if the cut if big it not.

Seriously, most of these websites are actually the same thing because when you come to taking a percentage as their subsidiary where you worked through they all take the same thing.

Bizdustry...I haven't heard or read any complaints about cuts since I started earning on this site. I hope it remains that way for a long time.

Please tell us more about Fiverr.
What is the site and what do they offer ?
Can someone register on it from any part of the world and begin to make some money ?

Fiverr is a marketplace where you can create your profile and then offer your services. You may create your gig and if your gig is just too attractive, you might get customers that might place orders with you. It is really competitive though.

Well, even I have been working on many paid to post sites and I think this is what I can do right now. Paid to post sites are the best in the sense that they do not deduct a huge fees. Almost all the paid to post sites pay the exact amount you have earned. Bizdustry and Trendri are the best. I am back on Trendri.
Yeah, am also looking forward to being active again in trendi. They have a lot of interesting threads to talk about and they don't deduct much from your payment just that am having problems with time

Yeah, am also looking forward to being active again in trendi. They have a lot of interesting threads to talk about and they don't deduct much from your payment just that am having problems with time

I have tried being active in their and it is really stressful. They require you to make 10 posts consisting of 120 words in order to earn 50 cents. This means you will be earning 50 cents for typing 1,200 words! These rates are just too low!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds