Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sites that don't take a big cut out of your earnings.

I concur with you. Bizdustry don't take any amount of money from what you earn. But not only bizdustry,many paid to post sites don't take from what you earn.
In the early time, you had to pay for transaction fees on Bizdustry, normally you would be paying $1 per transaction. However, the transaction fees are waved now.

Advertisement Placeholder
In the early time, you had to pay for transaction fees on Bizdustry, normally you would be paying $1 per transaction. However, the transaction fees are waved now.
Well. I haven't heard about that. As the matter of fact this my first time of hearing it from you. And don't know forums takes transaction fees.

1$ per transaction is very high I never see that in my account,rather I beleive thatI came to bizdustry late and its favour me now since the transaction fee has been waved,I like the way this forum is operating on now and its really one of the best forum am working with right now.most of the site am working now dont take too much fee from me.

I can also say the same thing but I am disappointed cash time forum. I love the site so much that I gave up on this platform and work hard on it. My last withdrawal was almost 11$ worth of BTC until the rules change.

Yes, CashTimeForum was a great site until every thing changed. As far as I know, the CashTimeForum site is no longer available. i am not able to access the site and it looks like they have closed the site.

Yes, CashTimeForum was a great site until every thing changed. As far as I know, the CashTimeForum site is no longer available. i am not able to access the site and it looks like they have closed the site.
CashTimeForum has been rebranded as jiba, you can access the site through jiba dot ng. From generic top level domain, they changed to country domain. They py only for two posts per 24 hours.

A lot of survey sites I've come across don't normally charge anything when withdrawing. It's only the payment processors that usually do; I've used Onepoll, greenpanthera and no deductions at all.
Though I think upwork rates are still fair and I believe it cuts across most freelancing sites.

A lot of survey sites I've come across don't normally charge anything when withdrawing. It's only the payment processors that usually do; I've used Onepoll, greenpanthera and no deductions at all.
Though I think upwork rates are still fair and I believe it cuts across most freelancing sites.
Not only survey site but some ptc site as well they dont charge too much fee the only site that I do pay high fee is when am withdrawing from fiverr,thou the charges is no longer too high now so gpt site dont charges much,its also depend on the payment system you made use of

What are some sites that you can work at, but don't take out a big cut of your earnings. I know with Fiverr they take $1 per $5 earned, so that's not so bad. But are there other sites that take more of a fee for working there? What are the sites that don't take a big cut?

I can say that bizdustry and forums like that don't take anything away from you. that is, if you have $ 1, you will receive $ 1. I don't stop any taxes.

I have been a half a dozen sites and none of the sites I was working on or still working took a big chunk of money in the name of transaction processing

I don't really know much about these online sites and their policies but i feel like bizdustry doesn't take a big cut out of one's earning. I feel it just gives one what he or she earned.

I have never encounter that, but I am doubting why will they charge you while its your money, I dont think that is supposed,I have not observed any site that do that.

I often see it as very unfair for any sites to try to remove some certain percentages from your earnings. There is no such that I have worked with that have been doing this and I hope that the continued to be fair.

I work with Amazon associate and they don't usually take a big cut from the paycheck they are sending to the banking details I supply in my dashboard weird the same thing goes for when I want to receive earnings from get paid to host website.
[automerge]1640211299[/automerge]
I work with different platform online and I have experience about their various ways of making payments available for you. If you want me to my contacts website, you are going to receive your fund in the next 7 days.

Last edited:
Most of the sites where I make money, take huge chunk of what I earn but example I have to share my earnings with Adsense, they cut 32 percent of my total earning. However, this is fine because they have the rights to cut as they are helping us to earn.

I think Trendri and Bizdustry are the only sites that do not take away a huge chunk of cash from our hard earnings. This is what I actually love about Trendri and bizdustry. I have tried making money on other sites, but they take a good amount of money. I think Picoworkers also take a huge chunk of money from our earnings.

I have not worked with any online platform that take out big cut from my earnings. This can make people to scare from that online platform.

I have not worked with any online platform that take out big cut from my earnings. This can make people to scare from that online platform.
Its happen to me back then at Beermoneyforum when I earn about $6 then with just simple mistake I make a wooping $3 was deducted from my account which I didnt know why this happen,so for me I beleive that this amount of money was deducted because of my mistake

Site that doesn't cut big from the money been earn. Social media has been a good that has happened to the world. They're some good sites or platforms that are enjoyable and millions do benefits from, majority have been benefits. Mostly this sites are created to only help and benefits from.

Most of the freelance marketplace usually take a in the amount earned anytime someone wants to make a withdrawal. The percentage is usually on 5 percent on most site. Fiverr has the highest cut in the industry which stood at 20 percent and this is high in my opinion.

Since I do not work with much site online I am not coversant with their policy but there is one site I know that doesn't take cut from your earning and that site is bizdustry,the best online platform to me so far
Though I May be wrong, but I think it would be hard to see a site that takes an amount cheaper than what you Fiverr already takes. These sites are also into to make profit, and they still have to deal with maintenance and managing the site as well

Last edited:
Most of the freelance marketplace usually take a in the amount earned anytime someone wants to make a withdrawal. The percentage is usually on 5 percent on most site. Fiverr has the highest cut in the industry which stood at 20 percent and this is high in my opinion.
Well if Fiverr is taking 20% from what every freelancers are making from the platform then that is really high, but some people don't even consider this as anything as long as they are able to make money with the platform.. Because that is the most important thing as it is now difficult to make money from fiverr because of competition

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds