Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sites that don't take a big cut out of your earnings.

Paid to post website is really good , at least they do not charge when they are sending your payments. Most of the paid to post website are not charging a single cent when sending payment.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well the sites that I know do not pick a big cut from your earning is bizdustry, trendri and beermoneyforum. Those are cool post to pay sites that i know pays people legitimately.

@Robust I think that what you posted here are all true this forum and trendri dont just take big amount from your earning its one of the best forum so far their earning is good and when you request for payment I think that they wont take anything from you.

@Robust I think that what you posted here are all true this forum and trendri dont just take big amount from your earning its one of the best forum so far their earning is good and when you request for payment I think that they wont take anything from you.
Yeah, that is why I really enjoying working actively on all these post to pay forums because they do not cut off you money no matter how and using pay well with out delaying.

Its very true they do not take a big cut from people money so I beleive that when you start working on forum you must be so confident that your money will never be tempt with even some forum do cover fee for their workers.

I particularly love working with get paid to sites because of how everything is transparent and you are going to get exactly the amount of money in which you have earned.

I particularly love working with get paid to sites because of how everything is transparent and you are going to get exactly the amount of money in which you have earned.
There was a time in which $1 was charge for a transaction fee here, however Admin came to understand that it wasn't really the best and he has to stop it. Nowadays there is no charges especially if you are withdrawing from bizdustry.

There are so many website that dosnt take a big cut out of our earning some of the website is feature points one day rewards and others I think they are the very best website that pays us on time without taking a big cut from us.

I have been working on bizdustry for a Period of time now now I have been paid what I earned from the websites without a penny from my money being removed on any transaction .
Actually I don't know many website like that because is not too long I started working online, but the only one I know is bizdustry and is really good to me.

Fiverr is the one example of such sites or platforms that I can actually speak of because I have worked there is before and they are true to their transactions dealings with someone. They are okay to deal with.

There are so many website that dosnt take a big cut out of our earning some of the website is feature points one day rewards and others I think they are the very best website that pays us on time without taking a big cut from us.
There are some paying websites that doesn't pay big cut from your earning while some pay a big percentage of your earning , if you are using PayPal to make withdrawal ,the pay cut is much .

I don't work on those kinds of platforms, before you can earn money on freelancing website you need to have good skills, if you don't have a skill there's no way you can earn money.

I tried Fiverr and other freelancing websites earlier and found that I didn't make any money from them, so I don't waste my time there.
Most paid-to-post websites don't deduct a portion of our earnings.

Since I only recently started working online, I actually don't know many sites like that. The only one I am aware of is actually bizdustry, which seems excellent to me.

Though I have not really worked in a freelancing site before,but have friends that have,they are pretty much ok with the earnings from these sites such as fiver,they are very competent at what they do,do the fees would not affect them that much.

What are some sites that you can work at, but don't take out a big cut of your earnings. I know with Fiverr they take $1 per $5 earned, so that's not so bad. But are there other sites that take more of a fee for working there? What are the sites that don't take a big cut?
I don't know , probably there may be other platforms that may charge higher fee, most of those platforms do not have high traffic compared to those that charge lower. There's nothing you can do if that is the terms and conditions of the platform

Many of the survey websites I've come across often don't charge anything for withdrawals. Only the payment processors typically make deductions; I've used Onepoll with no problems.
Even Nevertheless, I consider Upwork's charges to be fair and I think they apply to the majority of freelance websites.

Many of the survey websites I've come across often don't charge anything for withdrawals. Only the payment processors typically make deductions; I've used Onepoll with no problems.
Even Nevertheless, I consider Upwork's charges to be fair and I think they apply to the majority of freelance websites.
Bizdustry here is a perfect example of a forum sites that doesn't take much from you , they only need your commitment and hardwork , they pays you every penny you work for .

Most sites do take a percentage out of there members earnings. I am thinking maybe be it's a revenue or a strategic way of balancing the flow of profit.

Most sites do take a percentage out of there members earnings. I am thinking maybe be it's a revenue or a strategic way of balancing the flow of profit.
I have always witnessed some site making money twice out of their members , they takes percentage of their earning when paying , whereas the members have already increased Their traffic already .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds