Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Share your online and offline income streams, and how much you make in a week, month with those streams of incomes??

I am currently working on how I can be able to improve my making money online journey through making of website with WordPress. This is something that has not been easy because I have only been making money from get paid to sites

Advertisement Placeholder
My online income streams are not that much I planned to make more but time is my constraint . if I have enough time to work on the internet I'm very sure to make a huge amount In a day.

I have lot of plans in cryptocurrency but I do not have the capital needed to run that crypto business. Primarily I prefer to do cryptocurrency trading because it will give you huge profit.

Previously I used to work as a preschool teacher and my salary was $57/month. I was not able to pay my bills, so the previous month I left the school because it was time taking and my salary was very low. Right now I am on multiple forum sites in the hope to make approx$100 to $150/ month.

I do not have any reliable source of income and have to do micro jobs on the internet in order to make small money and Carter for little things out of my plenty expenses.

Although at the moment, I put more interest, effort and time on my offline investment which is agriculture and the outcome will be out in nothing less than 4 month time. While regarding online I put a little effort to be earning at least a $.

Well, my online and offline income streams are very complicated and stressful because I dont earned from a single earning site or forum and the offline business are very diverse.

Well, my online and offline income streams are very complicated and stressful because I dont earned from a single earning site or forum and the offline business are very diverse.
Most people are in your shoes. Mine is a bit different because I devote more time to my offline work and this has reduced the earnings I make online from different sites.

Presently my online working is to be posting on forums like bizdustry, beermoneyforum, BMF.io and trendri to be earning my cool money while my offline work is just to be investing on things.

Presently I work mainly on PTP platforms online . I found the paid to post forum much more easier than any other platforms. The kind of money that we earn here is too small when compared to the money that I make from my offline business.

My main source of income is on the internet. I make over $70 on monthly basis posting on different forums. I am planning to establish an online business and an offline business on a long run. With that they will probably give me more money. I also trade cryptocurrency and make some profit.

I have lot of plans in cryptocurrency but I do not have the capital needed to run that crypto business. Primarily I prefer to do cryptocurrency trading because it will give you huge profit.
I know people that are making huge amount of profit trading in crypto currency but you also actually needed some good amount of money to start making money online.

Presently ,I am still looking for ways to make money on the internet. It is not really easy to make money in here because you would need a lot of connections.

Well online stuffs are very complicated though am earning some little money online but am still looking for more other options to which I can increase my earnings online. my online stuffs deals with buying and selling.

I don't really have the rough estimate of how much I make online and offline basically it is not very easy to make money offline presently, because of the hardship in the economy.

I don't really have the rough estimate of how much I make online and offline basically it is not very easy to make money offline presently, because of the hardship in the economy.
This is the sad reality we're currently experiencing. I don't really have enough streams or sources of income online and the little we are able to make offline is not enough to even cater for our expenses as compared to before.

Yeah, the hardship in the economy has make everything cost and expensive. That is why I highly prefer to be working online with two to three different forums where I will get my payment to settle my basic needs.

Actually I earned from both online and offline that's from post to paid site like the bizdustry platform and also dealing with my offline berbing saloon. I dont want to discuss much to people about my online streams because people wont believe it.

I made up to $170 in sales last month an. It's the highest that I have been able to pull up within a single month. I believe and trust God for more to come again.

Have not started making much income online apart from the paid to post forums that work on . I have a YouTube channel that has not been monetized, but I have 3 offline businesses that gives me a steady income. I Invested into lottery, a mini supermarket and an agent banking business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds