Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Share your online and offline income streams, and how much you make in a week, month with those streams of incomes??

The total amount of money that I make in a month is around $60. A majority of my income still come from foreign posting. I am hoping that I should be able to change that in the next couple of months.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes , that is what I observe when I log into the platform after a long time. If I have opportunity to be making at least 0.5 cents in the platform it will really be nice but such opportunity is not there. Anyway I will try out what you said. Like how much do you make on daily basis ?
It is very awesome platform and I recommend it to anyone because I made several withdrawals and that is probably one of the best micro job website that you can find online.

It is very awesome platform and I recommend it to anyone because I made several withdrawals and that is probably one of the best micro job website that you can find online.
Ok I will try checking out the platform. That's very Important. I will try updating you on my progress on the platform after I have checked out those social media activities. How many social media activities can you get in a day ?

Ok I will try checking out the platform. That's very Important. I will try updating you on my progress on the platform after I have checked out those social media activities. How many social media activities can you get in a day ?
The number of social media to execute per day is very enormous. Mostly, I focus more on Reddit upvote . You could even get throngs of social media task on Instagram.

I try to average about $10 every week. This is usually enough for me to be able to invest in some business activities. This way, I'm able to meet up with personal needs offline too .

The number of social media to execute per day is very enormous. Mostly, I focus more on Reddit upvote . You could even get throngs of social media task on Instagram.
If I can be able to get more social media activities to do then that will definitely be the best because performing website activities like reading of news and spending time viewing ads is always stressful.

If I can be able to get more social media activities to do then that will definitely be the best because performing website activities like reading of news and spending time viewing ads is always stressful.
If you want to make money very quickly on the platform , you should focus on doing task that are less demanding. Executing social media task is very easy to do.

If you want to make money very quickly on the platform , you should focus on doing task that are less demanding. Executing social media task is very easy to do.
I have done some social media activities before . The only challenge is that I won't be able to have up to 10 of them in a day. That is the reason I was trying to get myself familiar with other task.

As a result of covid 19 I don't have any offline income stream again but just focusing on online income stream from bizdustry and other platform with a budget of $100 as minimum per month.
It is sad that you do not have any offline stream again due to the pandemic. I am particularly happy that you have decided to embrace online work. Do it well and it would pay off nicely.

I have done some social media activities before . The only challenge is that I won't be able to have up to 10 of them in a day. That is the reason I was trying to get myself familiar with other task.
Have you tried out Reddit. On reddit you could get trunks of jobs . Because mine is even much that I couldn't even finish everything on single day cuz I have some other commitments online.

Have you tried out Reddit. On reddit you could get trunks of jobs . Because mine is even much that I couldn't even finish everything on single day cuz I have some other commitments online.
I have never tried it out before , but probably I will look into it and try it out whenever I have free time. Just that I don't really have much idea of how the Reddit platform work.

My online income is always fixed becuase i normally target $1 - $1.5 everyday online and that makes $7 - $9.5 each week and i also work offline but get my salary at the end of the month.

I joined last month and within a week I make $10 which is really very great I have made another $10 which I have withdrawn this evening and hoping to get paid by tomorrow. Bizdustry is the best online business hustle I have every known in all my life and day to day existence.

Regarding my own income, I work both here at BizDustry and have an internet business that is listed under freelancing. for the offline business I have. I educate in addition to farming plantains for a job. These are a few examples.

I really don't have a thing doing offline so I basically earn all my money online. Here online I just work on posting forums, trade cryptocurrency and also earn a d a freelancer.

My online Income stream and my offline income stream is not balanced , my offline income keeps increasing on a daily basis but online income stream is always flunctuating going on and coming down .

Personally I earned from my offline more than the online simply because I dedicate much of time to offline and I am also scared of how people are being scammed of investment sometimes. I earned some good money online even though I don't withdraw on weekly basis.

I have two incomes streams that I currently earning from, an offline and online type. The online income site is BIZDUSTRY, I work here steady than any other online sites. My offline type, is my gaming network, where I rented a mini shop to host gamers through PS4, XBOX ONE console etc. They compete against each other for personal satisfaction. My combined weekly income from both streams of income is estimated around $80. my offline job brings in 60% totalling $50 a week, while bizdustry brings in 40% totalling $30 a week.

what are your top online and offline income streams, and how much do you make in a week, month through it??
I make over $100 in a month but it depends on how hard I work. I will not make any money if I do not work. This means that I have to work every day to make this amount of money

Well I don't really have any business offline,I only work online to earn money, I do two things online, I trade the financial market an also work on bizdustry, that's what I'm doing to earn money online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds