Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Share your online and offline income streams, and how much you make in a week, month with those streams of incomes??

Currently i have been working on just two paid to post forum sites , one investment sites , and also trading in crypto currency, and i am making at least $10 weekly .

Advertisement Placeholder
I make money online through bizdustry and picoworkers, I can make $14 a week on bizdustry and $10 a week from picoworkers. I also have an offline job working as a computer operator at a cyber cafe, I make $100 every month from there.
It is very true that picoworkers is one of the few GPT sites that pays very high and their payments are very prompt. it is a very legitimate platform because I've made withdrawals on this platform on several occasions.

It is very true that picoworkers is one of the few GPT sites that pays very high and their payments are very prompt. it is a very legitimate platform because I've made withdrawals on this platform on several occasions.
I am also on this platform and I can attest to the fact that picoworkers is probably the best GPT sites that you can come across online today. I have received payments from this platform severally.

I work full time offline, technecially. It is for a tech company so a lot of what I do through that company is online. As of right now, online-only money that I make from my own time at home is somewhere between $200 and $400 a month. It goes up and down. I am working on getting that back up to where it was with all my projects of being $1000+ a month.

I don't have any offline stream as i'm currently a student but my online streams are bizdustry and trendri forum. I earn about 15-20 dollars a month on these platforms. It's not so much but it helps me take care of some of my expenses when i don't want to involve my parents.

I don't have any offline stream as i'm currently a student but my online streams are bizdustry and trendri forum. I earn about 15-20 dollars a month on these platforms. It's not so much but it helps me take care of some of my expenses when i don't want to involve my parents.
For a student to earn $15 to $20 on each on two different platform , it is still manageable because both will amount to roughly $50 in a month . You just need to be very active on this forum and post quality content and also be consistent.

I mostly make money out of online streams of income. I am now collecting writing Gigs where I can make up to 30 dollars for an article and posting on get paid to sites.

I am also on this platform and I can attest to the fact that picoworkers is probably the best GPT sites that you can come across online today. I have received payments from this platform severally.
The platform is not lucrative to me because I've tried making money from the platform several times. I don't know how you have been able to make money conveniently on the platform without feeling stress.

I'm currently have a offline and online, where I'm working. My offline business is graphics design and I have a two site that I'm working there, the first sites that I'd paying me most is Bizdustry and I'm earning $25 from the both sites per week. And then, I'm earning $40-50 per week from my offline.
Graphic design is actually a very good business and I just hope that I am somebody who is killed in drawing because I have been trying and it is not just my thing.

For a student to earn $15 to $20 on each on two different platform , it is still manageable because both will amount to roughly $50 in a month . You just need to be very active on this forum and post quality content and also be consistent.
I didn't say i want 15-20 dollars on two different platforms. I earn 15-20 dollars from both platforms in a month. Sometimes i earn higher than that though. I'm just giving a rough estimate. Thank you for the advice anyway.

I didn't say i want 15-20 dollars on two different platforms. I earn 15-20 dollars from both platforms in a month. Sometimes i earn higher than that though. I'm just giving a rough estimate. Thank you for the advice anyway.
Well, I believe you can do better than that because if you could combine 3 to 4 PTP forums then you'll be able to make at least $50 in a month and that will take you a long way on your expenses as school.

Well, I believe you can do better than that because if you could combine 3 to 4 PTP forums then you'll be able to make at least $50 in a month and that will take you a long way on your expenses as school.
I feel that will be me being greedy and lead to a neglect of my study. You see, there is time for everything and now is the time for me to study. A time would come for me to make money, then i can try all the various legal means of making money. The two paid to programs are sometimes a handful for me, talk note of increasing it to four. I can take care of my school expenses with the 2 PTP and my parents support.

The platform is not lucrative to me because I've tried making money from the platform several times. I don't know how you have been able to make money conveniently on the platform without feeling stress.
I must confess, the platform works very well but I'm going to teach you the logic to use if you want to make money in a less stressful way on picoworkers . I will deserve a thumbs up for that! Lolz. All you need to do is to keep executing simple task, do not go for the stressful task, go for social media account following ,.liking and then you are sure to make $1 in a day within 2 hours.

I must confess, the platform works very well but I'm going to teach you the logic to use if you want to make money in a less stressful way on picoworkers . I will deserve a thumbs up for that! Lolz. All you need to do is to keep executing simple task, do not go for the stressful task, go for social media account following ,.liking and then you are sure to make $1 in a day within 2 hours.
That is the one I am always interesting to perform most of the time. What I have been seeing is that most of the social media activities are not always much for you to make up to 0.1 cents at least.

I don't have any offline business at the moment, I earn money online on bizdustry and also forex trading, I'm not that active on this forum I spent much of my time learning, if I have a good trading week I use to earn up to$250 per week depending on how much equity i have.

That is the one I am always interesting to perform most of the time. What I have been seeing is that most of the social media activities are not always much for you to make up to 0.1 cents at least.
The social media task are always very many for me. maybe because I've been on the platform for a very long time . So they normally give me a long list of social media task to perform.

Oh , well I have been in the platform for a long time but just that I have not really been active in the platform. Like do you make up to $1 on daily basis on the platform everyday ?
The social media task are always very many for me. maybe because I've been on the platform for a very long time . So they normally give me a long list of social media task to perform.

Oh , well I have been in the platform for a long time but just that I have not really been active in the platform. Like do you make up to $1 on daily basis on the platform everyday ?
It is really a promising website but the name has been changed now from picowokers to sprout gig. So it is still the same interface , the same payment system that is applicable.

Currently i have been working on just two paid to post forum sites , one investment sites , and also trading in crypto currency, and i am making at least $10 weekly .
$10 weekly is definitely not a bad amount of money but then I think you should try to look for ways in which you can increase that amount especially if you want to establish a business quickly.

It is really a promising website but the name has been changed now from picowokers to sprout gig. So it is still the same interface , the same payment system that is applicable.
Yes , that is what I observe when I log into the platform after a long time. If I have opportunity to be making at least 0.5 cents in the platform it will really be nice but such opportunity is not there. Anyway I will try out what you said. Like how much do you make on daily basis ?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds