Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Share your online and offline income streams, and how much you make in a week, month with those streams of incomes??

For now, I only work in three paid to post forums. That is forum coin, Beermoney forum and Bizdustry. With them, I am able to make $30 each month. Which is not a bad amount as I get to pay some expenses with it.
How has your experience with working on beermoney forum been so far because some of my friends that we are working on their website before told me that they were banned and they couldn't even know the reason why they we are banned.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have two incomes streams that I currently earning from, an offline and online type. The online income site is BIZDUSTRY, I work here steady than any other online sites. My offline type, is my gaming network, where I rented a mini shop to host gamers through PS4, XBOX ONE console etc. They compete against each other for personal satisfaction. My combined weekly income from both streams of income is estimated around $80. my offline job brings in 60% totalling $50 a week, while bizdustry brings in 40% totalling $30 a week.

what are your top online and offline income streams, and how much do you make in a week, month through it??
Let me talk about my online earnings on bizdustry.
I earn $7 in a week. I am not earning from any other online platform for now, so the amount earned in total is quite small.

My online and offline give you money when I realise that is the only business that can give money especially when you are dealing with cryptocurrency and the people in first seriously to make ends meet

Let me talk about my online earnings on bizdustry.
I earn $7 in a week. I am not earning from any other online platform for now, so the amount earned in total is quite small.
If you're meeting up with bizdustry's max of $7 per week, it means you're very active here. You can simply learn other ways you can add up to your overall income online.

I have two incomes streams that I currently earning from, an offline and online type. The online income site is BIZDUSTRY, I work here steady than any other online sites. My offline type, is my gaming network, where I rented a mini shop to host gamers through PS4, XBOX ONE console etc. They compete against each other for personal satisfaction. My combined weekly income from both streams of income is estimated around $80. my offline job brings in 60% totalling $50 a week, while bizdustry brings in 40% totalling $30 a week.

what are your top online and offline income streams, and how much do you make in a week, month through it??
For my offline business, it is possible to realise over 50 dollars as profits.
My earnings online doesn't fetch me much, a little over 15 dollars is what o make a month especially from bizdustry.

My online earning right now is only Bizdustry although I'm yet to withdraw but I believe with dedicated and hard work I will get a good earning, I also work offline but I'll not really good but ok

As a result of covid 19 I don't have any offline income stream again but just focusing on online income stream from bizdustry and other platform with a budget of $100 as minimum per month.
Making up to an hundred dollars per month as a minimum is really Impressive I must say, especially in our present economy. If I may ask how are you able to achieve this, besides bizdustry where else do you work.

The amount of money that I can generate with my earnings online and off is unpredictable. In my country I have a monthly salary but the government, in view of the critical situation, has dedicated itself to trying to somehow correct the Pyrrhic salary we have and is giving different monthly bonuses to try to give the population purchasing power.

Well I work here on bizdustry, another site that brings me daily income as well and a survey site that brings weekly income to about $21 weekly.
I'm just about investing into an offline business now.

I don't have any offline business which I run at the moment.... I'm just focusing on online businesses which includes get paid to post sites and network marketing which gives me at least $15 every week
If you can actually try to learn how to trade on cryptocurrency I believe that you will stand by chance of making a lot more money than you are making because it is one of the best way a lot of people are making money now.

I am personally making at least $5 weekly on bizdustry most of the time and sometimes I make less than that , I am also making money on beer money forum , at least $3 - $4 -weekly.

If I combine my offline and online earnings in a week . It's up to $50. About 70% is from my offline business and the remaining 30% from the online earnings majorly from bizdustry. I wish to get more leads to increase my online earnings.

Well, I have two various ways of earning income. Sometimes I earned from my online stuffs this is because I earned from different numbers of platforms even though it is stressful and I also earned offline.

I think E-commerce is hot right now. In fact, it's allure is only increase. And, no, Amazon isn't the only company benefiting from the rise in consumer spending online.

My online source comes mainly from get paid to post forum example like bizdustry.com, dimeforum.com and beermoneyforum.gg, I make around 1$/2$ everyday, and it seems good
This is just about the same amount of money that most people who are into freelance writing actually making online from your work on daily basis and they cannot exceed it.

Although at of now I do not have any offline business to say except to be farming, but talking about my online business earning either weekly or monthly, I usually earn nothing less than $4 per week.

I do not have the total estimate of the amount that have made online so far but one should be very careful of revealing such an amount and it is very important to keep it oneself.

My main problem is that I do not keep a record of how much I make online but most of the time , I spend most of my time on paid to post website. I post content on other paid to post website like trendri and bizdustry .

My offline business gives me it's a special amount of money that is far bigger than the one that I make on the internet so I make up to $50 in a week my offline business.

A greater percentage of the money I am making is picking up writing jobs online where I can be able to make as much as $10 for an article. I am also making up to $40 from get paid to sites in a month.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds