Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Share your online and offline income streams, and how much you make in a week, month with those streams of incomes??

I have a mini business offline, where i sell food stuffs, supply in a wholesale price to those who want it in large quantities. I deal on agricultural produces offline, and earn my money there full-time. I'm also earning some incentive here at bizdustry, I'm happy being here.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hmm, nice to hear from you dear. Your earnings per month is very reasonable indeed, i try to earn $100 a month from online but at the moment it isn't easy. I earn around $70- $80 per month. How much do you earn as a transcriptionist?? And what site you do transcription on??
It varies. There have been a time I make $30 per week. But now I hardly make $10 per week due to shortage of task and time on my level. I am in level 2 on crowdsurf

It varies. There have been a time I make $30 per week. But now I hardly make $10 per week due to shortage of task and time on my level. I am in level 2 on crowdsurf
Gradually you're moving, I'm learning transcription on my own. I want to add it up with my writing, and earn something tangible out of time online.

The truth is that I currently do not make a dime offline. Most of my money comes from the online businesses i do and of course I am enjoying it very well because I hate working on that someone.
Wow, this is such a sad thing to hear about your situation and there is nothing that your government are doing for their people to help their own citizens. It's such a shame.

Did you know that bizindustry has made me more exposed to some things like businesses because of the people have met and what they know. They brought there knowledge down here for others to learn...
You are very right. That is one of the benefits I get from making posts as well as from reading the comments and contributions of other bizdustry contributors here ever since I joined this platform

My offline business that i do is logistice and courier services and also i am into agriculture like edibles where i grow vegitables am into palm production and we do the delivery to clients and in my online i an only in bizdustry and i earn an average of $10 weekly.

I'm into agriculture, such as edibles, where I grow veggies and palm products for customers, and my online business is purely in the bizdustry, with an average weekly income of $10.

My offline business that i do is logistice and courier services and also i am into agriculture like edibles where i grow vegitables am into palm production and we do the delivery to clients and in my online i an only in bizdustry and i earn an average of $10 weekly.
You're offline gigs are admirably good. You've shown me that you really went this money in the right way, which is encouraging. But are you sure your weekly Bizdustry earning is up to $10?

When we only have 7 days to earn $1.

I engage myself online most of the time because I do have free time on my workplace,I don't actually have a serious work to do offline as I am still learning a skill and most of the free time I have there I look for a best opportunity to make money online.

I am not earninng much. Everything at the end of the month is still less than $30, it's because I'm in school and so I rarely have time to do things that would give me money.

My offline business earns me better than i do earn online, but nevertheless it helps me add up to my offline earnings and solve some nerds for me.

I engage myself online most of the time because I do have free time on my workplace,I don't actually have a serious work to do offline as I am still learning a skill and most of the free time I have there I look for a best opportunity to make money online.
That's fantastic, you're simply making your way in the future which is very much worthwhile. With your skill you can make money offline, and even sustain yourself to make ends meet.

I am into a lot of online earning things these days aside my regular store that I manage for myself. I do post to get paid jobs which bizdustry it the one I'm Working on among others

Most of the money I make I do it online at least 90% of the money I made for now because I am still learning a skill that will fetch me a lot of money when I am done, for now all the money I'm making is online for management until I am done with what I'm learning.

I would estimate my total income in naira and that is for a month. 10k out of it usually comes from sites like this and other online sites the rest are from offline.

These days I do not have any offline income stream. I make money online by selling my writing and marketing services, building websites, and selling websites.

Currently I make more than $600 from the internet on a monthly basis. I don't have any offline earning stream so It's all fully online.

Nice encouragement here! Currently I'm only earning via Bizdustry and I'm not exposed to other legit earning site online and for offline business I was a little sketchy about Teaching because of the meagre pay and miserable working conditions.

I do home tutoring job, I earn just about $120 per month by working 2 hours. I post on forums and work on micro job sites, I spend just about 2 hours, and I make $50 per month.

For now, I only work in three paid to post forums. That is forum coin, Beermoney forum and Bizdustry. With them, I am able to make $30 each month. Which is not a bad amount as I get to pay some expenses with it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds