Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Share your online and offline income streams, and how much you make in a week, month with those streams of incomes??

I lost my offline job in the sport sector due to Covid-19. I work fully online now. I work as a transcriber and a translator. I also make little amount from PTP sites like Noise.Cash and recently, Bizdustry.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of my offline jobs are based on freelancing and i earn quite a reasonable amount from it while my online jobs are stipends i receive.

I currently run so many online income streams to augments my offline earnings but my offline earnings accounts to 85% of my weekly and monthly income. Due to my lack of professional digital skills my online earnings has drastically reduced.

I currently run so many online income streams to augments my offline earnings but my offline earnings accounts to 85% of my weekly and monthly income. Due to my lack of professional digital skills my online earnings has drastically reduced.
One needs a professional digital skills in order to increase his or her earnings online. Without much on demand skill from us we can't earn enough that we truly desired.

For now my only source of income is through online earning since I I am only interested in making money from forums and trading of cryptocurrency, the amount of money I made in a month is unpredictable as I do not have an accurate figure of how much I make but at least there are some times I've been able to make not less than $40 in a month from online business alone.

For now my only source of income is through online earning since I I am only interested in making money from forums and trading of cryptocurrency, the amount of money I made in a month is unpredictable as I do not have an accurate figure of how much I make but at least there are some times I've been able to make not less than $40 in a month from online business alone.
Very good, I've seen your drive. And surely your drive to earn full-time online will be rewarded through consistency. I'll urge you to continue on the angle you've chosen for yourself.

Very good, I've seen your drive. And surely your drive to earn full-time online will be rewarded through consistency. I'll urge you to continue on the angle you've chosen for yourself.
well I'm trying my best but things are become so difficult for crypto traders this few days because we are in a serious downtrend of cryptocurrency to a point that bitcoins that was about 55,000 dollars is now 39000 dollars, as you know when the price of bitcoins goes down all other cryptocurrencies follows.

I have two incomes streams that I currently earning from, an offline and online type. The online income site is BIZDUSTRY, I work here steady than any other online sites. My offline type, is my gaming network, where I rented a mini shop to host gamers through PS4, XBOX ONE console etc. They compete against each other for personal satisfaction. My combined weekly income from both streams of income is estimated around $80. my offline job brings in 60% totalling $50 a week, while bizdustry brings in 40% totalling $30 a week.

what are your top online and offline income streams, and how much do you make in a week, month through it??
You are really business oriented person, I don't really earn much online and most of my online earning comes from bizdustry where I earn $5 weekly and my offline business is selling baking ingredient , the business is always fluctuating , so ican't particularly says how much i earn per week.

You are really business oriented person, I don't really earn much online and most of my online earning comes from bizdustry where I earn $5 weekly and my offline business is selling baking ingredient , the business is always fluctuating , so ican't particularly says how much i earn per week.
I understand your points, its not easy at all to be a man. Even in my offline gaming business. I find it hard to make money in a day based on reduced gamers who come in to play and have fun. Earning $5 a week is just better off than one earning nothing doing whole lot of unproductive things with his or her mobile phone or desktop.

Well am also into both online and offline business, I work as a sales representative from monday to Friday and Saturdays i work in a shop nearby, and also for online business, am currently into bizdustry only for now. Sundays are
Our job schedules are almost the same just that I work in a different form of offline job as mine is in the automobile industry. I operate on Bizdustry for my online work now because it is the only sincere earning platform for me right now.

Well for me I have no offline stream for income now just the online one and it's bizdustry where I can make a dollar a day here, also I usually work on toloka Yandex before but not really active there anymore

I have two streams of income that is both online and offline which they have been profitable to me I learned alot from my offline business, I work in the bank at day time I spend my time for my job and when am less busy I engage in my online stuffs and I benefit from it.

I have two incomes streams that I currently earning from, an offline and online type. The online income site is BIZDUSTRY, I work here steady than any other online sites. My offline type, is my gaming network, where I rented a mini shop to host gamers through PS4, XBOX ONE console etc. They compete against each other for personal satisfaction. My combined weekly income from both streams of income is estimated around $80. my offline job brings in 60% totalling $50 a week, while bizdustry brings in 40% totalling $30 a week.

what are your top online and offline income streams, and how much do you make in a week, month through it??
Concerning my online and offline income, I have been into teaching and also into baking ingredients selling while I make at least $25 to $30 every month on bizdustry.

Concerning my online and offline income, I have been into teaching and also into baking ingredients selling while I make at least $25 to $30 every month on bizdustry.
That's nice, at least you add it up with your offline gigs. When you combine your offline gigs plus your online earnings, at least it can get up to $100-$200.

Well, in reply to your question above concerning what my online and offline streams of income are, indeed i have to tell you that i don't have any offline stream of income as i am a student and don't think i will have the time to run offline business

Well, in reply to your question above concerning what my online and offline streams of income are, indeed i have to tell you that i don't have any offline stream of income as i am a student and don't think i will have the time to run offline business
Since you don't have one, it will be nice if you focus your attention earning online, when you're chanced with your school activities, and learning skills too.

I am into teaching as an offline job. Then I have some private lessons aside main teaching and I also transcribe. Aside all these I am into paid to comment websites. Roughly I do have income of $200 per month.

I am into teaching as an offline job. Then I have some private lessons aside main teaching and I also transcribe. Aside all these I am into paid to comment websites. Roughly I do have income of $200 per month.
Hmm, nice to hear from you dear. Your earnings per month is very reasonable indeed, i try to earn $100 a month from online but at the moment it isn't easy. I earn around $70- $80 per month. How much do you earn as a transcriptionist?? And what site you do transcription on??

The truth is that I currently do not make a dime offline. Most of my money comes from the online businesses i do and of course I am enjoying it very well because I hate working on that someone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds