Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Share your online and offline income streams, and how much you make in a week, month with those streams of incomes??

At the moment I'm currently running my handwork, which means I provide services and when I'm less busy or any period I didn't went to work I normally concentrate on my online job which is bizdustry, I have taken it as my fulltime online job.

Advertisement Placeholder
My online income just like yours is contributing here on bizdustry and making up to five dollars a week. Offline, I own a small poultry farm for eggs and chicken and also a fish pond too. Asides that, I volunteer in a nearby hospital as a nurse.

For now I don't have offline income that am earning, am not even earning much online, just hoping to start my offline business that I will be getting more income from it.

I have two incomes streams that I currently earning from, an offline and online type. The online income site is BIZDUSTRY, I work here steady than any other online sites. My offline type, is my gaming network, where I rented a mini shop to host gamers through PS4, XBOX ONE console etc. They compete against each other for personal satisfaction. My combined weekly income from both streams of income is estimated around $80. my offline job brings in 60% totalling $50 a week, while bizdustry brings in 40% totalling $30 a week.

what are your top online and offline income streams, and how much do you make in a week, month through it??
Hmm.... From my 100% i have 40% from bizindustry monthly while the offline job is 60%.. But i'm learning another online job that should be able to bring another 60% to the table

Hmm.... From my 100% i have 40% from bizindustry monthly while the offline job is 60%.. But i'm learning another online job that should be able to bring another 60% to the table
It sounds good that you're learning on bizdustry and you're still earning at same time. Bizdustry have proved to remain on the paying side. Learning a new on demand skill will help you earn.

My online income stream is channelled to bizdustry and affiliate marketing earn roughly 3$, my offline work is channelled to my teaching work and private lesson.

All
I have two incomes streams that I currently earning from, an offline and online type. The online income site is BIZDUSTRY, I work here steady than any other online sites. My offline type, is my gaming network, where I rented a mini shop to host gamers through PS4, XBOX ONE console etc. They compete against each other for personal satisfaction. My combined weekly income from both streams of income is estimated around $80. my offline job brings in 60% totalling $50 a week, while bizdustry brings in 40% totalling $30 a week.

what are your top online and offline income streams, and how much do you make in a week, month through it??
Although the money I make online is not that much on like the one am making offline, because offline takes most of my time so I really don't have much time to do my online work tho.

My online income stream is channelled to bizdustry and affiliate marketing earn roughly 3$, my offline work is channelled to my teaching work and private lesson.
Are you a graduate this one that you're a teacher?? Your job options isn't bad either. Bizdustry is a nice place to learn about making money online and also offline that still reward you for your activities.

This post would definitely have a different direction or main points if it was written recently because the terms of bizdustry has changed since that time.

This post would definitely have a different direction or main points if it was written recently because the terms of bizdustry has changed since that time.
Eben when bizdustry have changed its reward system, you ought to know your average weekly, monthly income online at least. I'm not talking about your offline own, just the online.

Eben when bizdustry have changed its reward system, you ought to know your average weekly, monthly income online at least. I'm not talking about your offline own, just the online.
I make roughly $5 a week on bizdustry, I have other sources of income which amounts to about $10 in a week which leaves me with$15 every week.

I make roughly $5 a week on bizdustry, I have other sources of income which amounts to about $10 in a week which leaves me with$15 every week.
That's amazing that you earn $15 every week online. I can only earn at max $10 a week online. Can you share some of those sites you earn such amount from?? I'm willing to earn with you, thanks.

I have just two stream of income which are my offline job. I work i a hospital and then some times i try to take some timee on bizdustry too so with these to i have enough to be comfortable with

I personally don't a lot of online streams of income fry online stores and websites. I have people Manning them for me so I just do supervision

Honestly, I really do not make much online these days. The amount I used to earn was way better than now. As for offline, it is not also consistent but far better than online.

I have engage in offline business and I found more effective and Time plan because it give me more time to also participate in my online businesses too and I earned a commendable income.

Honestly, I really do not make much online these days. The amount I used to earn was way better than now. As for offline, it is not also consistent but far better than online.
Okay. At least you aren't using your time wastefully both online and offline. Gradually it will be growing and you'll be financially stable as you put more effort towards earning better.

It sounds good that you're learning on bizdustry and you're still earning at same time. Bizdustry have proved to remain on the paying side. Learning a new on demand skill will help you earn.
Did you know that bizindustry has made me more exposed to some things like businesses because of the people have met and what they know. They brought there knowledge down here for others to learn...

Did you know that bizindustry has made me more exposed to some things like businesses because of the people have met and what they know. They brought there knowledge down here for others to learn...
Okay, that's wise that you find Bizdustry becoming instrumental in learning more about business. Okay, let me asked you. What business that is discussed here, that best interest you? And which one do you intend starting if you're privileged for it??

NerdWallet compiled a list of 25 legal ways to earn money — at home or on the go — and ranked each one according to how quickly you can get started and get paid. Although most people prefer quick money, don't dismiss “slow” jobs because they can pay more in the long run.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds