Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Share your online and offline income streams, and how much you make in a week, month with those streams of incomes??

Well i also have 2 streams of business... Firstly is online which I'm less into cause my offline job is tasky.... So far I've made $7 here and offline work place i get up to $35...
I'm satisfied

Advertisement Placeholder
My offline business is sales but I haven't gotten anyone or company to market for or advertise for, but my online is Bizdustry.com where am hoping to make reasonable amount of money by posting and comment in on various topics

Well i also have 2 streams of business... Firstly is online which I'm less into cause my offline job is tasky.... So far I've made $7 here and offline work place i get up to $35...
I'm satisfied
Okay, you're earning your way up, in times of earning here at bizdustry and also in your offline job. By the way, what offline business type do you handle that gave you up to that $35k you have at the moment from offline work.

I'm an electrical engineer by profession and that's what is giving me some money offline, about $100 a month while my online hustle is bizdustry, I joined last month and within a week I make $10 which is really very great I have made another $10 which I have withdrawn this evening and hoping to get paid by tomorrow. Bizdustry is the best online business hustle I have every known in all my life and day to day existence.
Wow impressive please can you teach me how you make $10 per week because am a new member
[automerge]1610059146[/automerge]
I'm an electrical engineer by profession and that's what is giving me some money offline, about $100 a month while my online hustle is bizdustry, I joined last month and within a week I make $10 which is really very great I have made another $10 which I have withdrawn this evening and hoping to get paid by tomorrow. Bizdustry is the best online business hustle I have every known in all my life and day to day existence.
Wow impressive please can you teach me how you make $10 per week because am a new member

I have two incomes streams that I currently earning from, an offline and online type. The online income site is BIZDUSTRY, I work here steady than any other online sites. My offline type, is my gaming network, where I rented a mini shop to host gamers through PS4, XBOX ONE console etc. They compete against each other for personal satisfaction. My combined weekly income from both streams of income is estimated around $80. my offline job brings in 60% totalling $50 a week, while bizdustry brings in 40% totalling $30 a week.

what are your top online and offline income streams, and how much do you make in a week, month through it??
Wow this is cool

My offline income is only my pension which is meager although it is bigger than my online earnings. I am with forums only, there's about 4 now from the usual addition of new forums and the dropping of some due to non-payment. I wonder why scam sites are growing again like CrazyOff and Dimeforum that did not pay me my last withdrawal. The admins are so thick-faced that they have no pity and dignity in scamming people.

I have two incomes streams that I currently earning from, an offline and online type. The online income site is BIZDUSTRY, I work here steady than any other online sites. My offline type, is my gaming network, where I rented a mini shop to host gamers through PS4, XBOX ONE console etc. They compete against each other for personal satisfaction. My combined weekly income from both streams of income is estimated around $80. my offline job brings in 60% totalling $50 a week, while bizdustry brings in 40% totalling $30 a week.

what are your top online and offline income streams, and how much do you make in a week, month through it??

Wow, you are really doing well for yourself my friend. I have been on Bizdustry since 2018 but was never a verified poster. Let's see how far I go in earning from the platform this month.

My offline income is only my pension which is meager although it is bigger than my online earnings. I am with forums only, there's about 4 now from the usual addition of new forums and the dropping of some due to non-payment. I wonder why scam sites are growing again like CrazyOff and Dimeforum that did not pay me my last withdrawal. The admins are so thick-faced that they have no pity and dignity in scamming people.
Thank God you sustain yourself with your pension, that is one of the benefit in life to work in more profitable job. So that in the future one can take care of his or her needs. Dimeforum and crazyoff aren't worth. Admin @shim, the dimeforum admin, also owed me money too. They are all scammers with crazyoff forum site.

My offline work is permanent and. The sallery is also fixed but my online business depends on my working that how much time i am spending in too.
My working site is. Bizdustry and i spent my most of time working here.i earn more in online business instead my offline work.

My offline work is permanent and. The sallery is also fixed but my online business depends on my working that how much time i am spending in too.
My working site is. Bizdustry and i spent my most of time working here.i earn more in online business instead my offline work.
Hmm, that means you've find more success here at bizdustry?? You should stick with your two job options. Hoping that more interesting and high paying offline and online like bizdustry still emerges and pays faster too, without delays.

Well, I just got to know about Bisdustry last month and I have not earned much here. I Transcribe both online and offline and also run an e-commerce store which I'm working very hard on.

Well, I just got to know about Bisdustry last month and I have not earned much here. I Transcribe both online and offline and also run an e-commerce store which I'm working very hard on.
That's wonderful you engage your time transcribing, that is more profitable online work better off than paid to post. How much do you earn transcribing in a week or month?? Now that you're at bizdustry during your spare time always work and hope to earn here as well.

I don't have any offline business. I only do forum posting SITES. It's not easy because my earnings are not that much. I have been trying my best. So far, I have made up to $250 online and I am proud of myself, hoping to make more with time.

Hahahhahahahah,you will not kill us with most of your funny question because most of the time you are always looking for opportunity to discuss business, hahaha, na every business you want to join ?

Hahahhahahahah,you will not kill us with most of your funny question because most of the time you are always looking for opportunity to discuss business, hahaha, na every business you want to join ?
Laughs, I want to get to know different peoples business initiative, how profitable it is. And which winning strategies are they using, and I will share mine too. I love discussing about business and individuals creativities, cos I love discussing about where money comes most.

Correctly I work with a media house and I earn 250 dollars a month couple with my online biznote. I just do both hustle to see what and how I can survive. Do both is very challenging but I have to do them to keep moving. I do update on bizdustry any time am less busy to make my time valuable.

Correctly I work with a media house and I earn 250 dollars a month couple with my online biznote. I just do both hustle to see what and how I can survive. Do both is very challenging but I have to do them to keep moving. I do update on bizdustry any time am less busy to make my time valuable.
That's cool, just the way you are doing now, I believe you are making use of your spare time now to visit bizdustry. Maybe you took some rest in your offline business to refresh and use the time to visit what's happening around this forum LoL.

I make money online through bizdustry and picoworkers, I can make $14 a week on bizdustry and $10 a week from picoworkers. I also have an offline job working as a computer operator at a cyber cafe, I make $100 every month from there.

I make money online through bizdustry and picoworkers, I can make $14 a week on bizdustry and $10 a week from picoworkers. I also have an offline job working as a computer operator at a cyber cafe, I make $100 every month from there.
Wonderful, your income every month is a boost, at least you can make a living through it also, when you curtail some unnecessary spending and save up more money. Saving also helps a lot to enable one take care of other future bills and other money solving needs.

please I'm really serious about this please can you explain to me or you can private message me concerning the pico worker,please I want to know how it work and the requirement to be a member of the earning team.thanks for your response in advance

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds