Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Share your online and offline income streams, and how much you make in a week, month with those streams of incomes??

Well I dont have any offline business. But I'm into lazybucks which brings about $20 per month and then Bizdustry which bring in $60-90 per month depending on how hard I work. I'm also into marketing but we all know the income stream for that isn't stable

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I dont have any offline business. But I'm into lazybucks which brings about $20 per month and then Bizdustry which bring in $60-90 per month depending on how hard I work. I'm also into marketing but we all know the income stream for that isn't stable
You got some good online job at the moment, can you please enlighten me more about that lazybucks you made such good amount of money with?? I'm kinda wanting to know about it, maybe I can give it a try also, if I find it benefiting.

I don’t have too many online streams of income that currently pay most of the ones I Ann running are long term so the profits are not coming in yet but one that I make money from daily would be tending to surveys, at least I make about $15 per week tending to surveys

My offline business is a logistic company (door to door delivery) and that accounts for 90% of my income the remaining 10% is from a review site in belong to which is slice the pie, am yet to earn from bizdustry

I have two incomes streams that I currently earning from, an offline and online type. The online income site is BIZDUSTRY, I work here steady than any other online sites. My offline type, is my gaming network, where I rented a mini shop to host gamers through PS4, XBOX ONE console etc. They compete against each other for personal satisfaction. My combined weekly income from both streams of income is estimated around $80. my offline job brings in 60% totalling $50 a week, while bizdustry brings in 40% totalling $30 a week.

what are your top online and offline income streams, and how much do you make in a week, month through it??
Cool! you have online and an offline source.

I played mobile legends because you dont need to introduce that in people they know it so the mobile legends is good for streaming. Per week i earn $5000 star in facebook and $2000 in twitch. I gues its the popularity of game to be popular streamer

Well the only online job that I am currently doing consistently has been working on this forum Bizdustry, i make atleast $2 a day, this has been so helpful to my financial life, then I also have an offline job that pays me $45 a month, so these are the jobs I do.

I have two incomes streams that I currently earning from, an offline and online type. The online income site is BIZDUSTRY, I work here steady than any other online sites. My offline type, is my gaming network, where I rented a mini shop to host gamers through PS4, XBOX ONE console etc. They compete against each other for personal satisfaction. My combined weekly income from both streams of income is estimated around $80. my offline job brings in 60% totalling $50 a week, while bizdustry brings in 40% totalling $30 a week.

what are your top online and offline income streams, and how much do you make in a week, month through it??
Wow, I'm interested in knowing the strategies you used in getting $30 a week on Bizdustry , can you kindly show me how you achieve this, also if you don't mind me asking , which country are you situated in?
[automerge]1611266546[/automerge]
You got some good online job at the moment, can you please enlighten me more about that lazybucks you made such good amount of money with?? I'm kinda wanting to know about it, maybe I can give it a try also, if I find it benefiting.
I want to know too. Thanks

Wow, I'm interested in knowing the strategies you used in getting $30 a week on Bizdustry , can you kindly show me how you achieve this, also if you don't mind me asking , which country are you situated in?
[automerge]1611266546[/automerge]

I want to know too. Thanks
That's good that you really want to know how I was able to make $30 here at bizdustry. You remembered that I was a VIP in this forum. Did you know that VIPs have unlimited earnings back then?? That unlimited earnings made me to reach that amount and more than within a week.

I am a government employee۔ A month's salary is about 300$.But also to work online with this money. I am working on different platforms that reward me for my hard work. If you look, I am earning 20,000 Pakistani rupees online. My monthly salary is about fifty thousand Pakistani rupees.

As a student, it's enough for me to have something rather than nothing. I'm using different platforms to make money but I'm new on Bizzdustry. I haven't earned a lot from it. Hoping to have a good income for 20$ a week and 80$ a month from here. But let's see how it goes next.

I am only at bizdustry so my income is just this so here almost $12 per week only, bjt after covid I will start my patr time job with study , then the stats of income will be different. I just joined online and will join offline after few dsys, so interestingly got in to practical life.

I am a government employee۔ A month's salary is about 300$.But also to work online with this money. I am working on different platforms that reward me for my hard work. If you look, I am earning 20,000 Pakistani rupees online. My monthly salary is about fifty thousand Pakistani rupees.
That means your online jobs is nearly half of what you earn working as a government employee in your country. That's good that you earn something meaningful both online and offline.

For now, I don't have any offline streams of income and I only depend on my online work. Which is still great because I don't have much expenses and I still live with my parents. I work in three paid to post forums online which earn me about $60 per month.

I am just beginning an online earning path with bizdustry and I hope I can make as much as possible from here. I don't have too much time to devote and concentrate enough online because of my studies and very busy 15hrs of daily offline job which pay is so so unreasonable! If I learn enough and have the time required, I can then say particularly that this is the amount I make monthly, but for now it is safe to say everything or my earnings are messed up!

Nice one. You've really built a niche for yourself here on bizdustry. You're the grand father of bizdustry. You're on a different level entire. What is the benefit of upgrading like you did.

I am just beginning an online earning path with bizdustry and I hope I can make as much as possible from here. I don't have too much time to devote and concentrate enough online because of my studies and very busy 15hrs of daily offline job which pay is so so unreasonable! If I learn enough and have the time required, I can then say particularly that this is the amount I make monthly, but for now it is safe to say everything or my earnings are messed up!
The offline job you do I believe you know the specific amount you receive as salary?? I know you'll be tired after concluding your studies and your offline gig. Its not easy at all, this things i understand. We are humans and not robots, sometimes we need adequate rest after stressing out to feel refreshed and not rebuffed.

I'm learning a skill offline and during my spare time i use to make money online by commenting on forum like the one I'm just doing now and I can guarantee myself to make at least 20 to $30 in a month depending on how serious I am and there's nothing I can do and am proud of it because I don't put my full time in it.

By profession I am a teacher ( government employee ) and my salary is almost $200 per month. With this currently I am doing online work on bizdustry and earning weekly almost $15 and monthly avout to $50. But now I am going to start an offline business.

Due to the pandemic, now I can not say I earn income offline, but I have online income sites where every day I earn somehow. It's not that big but it's also a big help so that I can at least contribute to the expenses of this house.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds