Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling cooked meals

Selling of cooked meals is very profitable these days. Due to rising costs in the prices of foodstuffs, most people prefer to spend little by purchasing already cooked meals. Others purchase it due to little time and schedule to prepare meals at home before work.

Advertisement Placeholder
Since the world is suffering from high unemployment rate, we can simply help ourselves find that marketable business and go into. Selling cooked food even in this era of covid19 is in high demand. But we should make our business attractive by finding a shop or an attractive environment to stay and win over customers patronizing the business.

Selling of cooked food is a really good and fast way to earn money. No matter the situation in the country, people will surely eat and most people buy food these days especially students and workers who don't have time to cook.

Selling cooked meals is an excellent idea of business. You can decide to sell it during the pandemic or outside of it. You will gain a lot of customers and it will generate a. good profits. No one can leave without food.

Selling cooked meals is an excellent idea of business. You can decide to sell it during the pandemic or outside of it. You will gain a lot of customers and it will generate a. good profits. No one can leave without food.
I believe you will gain more if you include a home delivery option. These days many of our local and international restaurant have started home delivery. To be able to compete with competition, you can also include that with time as well, especially if you are able to deliver during lockdown. What do you think?

I believe you will gain more if you include a home delivery option. These days many of our local and international restaurant have started home delivery. To be able to compete with competition, you can also include that with time as well, especially if you are able to deliver during lockdown. What do you think?
That's a nice point of view.home delivery will be the best option. And it will also help you to compete with the competition. I like this idea.

Selling of food either cooked or raw one is good business, it is kind of the business that moves due to the fact thattt human cant live without consuming food

Well I see this as great idea where someone decided to think outside the box to sustain his life and family nobody should limite his thinking ideas and more so life or become a prisoner of life

Selling cooked meal is one of the best lucrative business ever , you will always be having profit so far your food is cooked in a good environment , neat and affordable.

It is possible to make good income by selling cooked meals. But you need to engage in an attractive packaging for the food you want to sell and create a lot of awareness in order to make consistent sales.

The food business is a good one. That's something people cannot do without every day. It isn't a seasonal type of business. Although, you'd have to love cooking to be able to do this full time. Cooking can be stressful sometimes.

Make sure the food you are cooking is delicious and this is the number one factor that will make people to patronize your business. You must also create an awareness for your business in order to attract more people to buy from you.

Selling cooked meals is a great business you can make good money from. You can just walk into few organizations and do your marketing. Some of them may tell you to be supplying them both breakfast and lunches. All you need to do is prepare the meals at home, put them in take away packs and take them in their offices. It's a profitable business indeed.

This is one of the most business for people. It's so lucrative that everyone will want to eat even if they are the most poorest people on Earth.

Selling of cooked meals is a very lucrative business and it is very good because people eat every day and so you will always have customers because people can't do without food

I am particularly worried about how much they will be able to make since there is already a lock down. Generally selling of cooked food is a very good business especially if you are doing it in a busy area.

Actually, the only problem with this business is the fact that it will be really hard to compete with restaurant business because meals cooked at the restaurants are prepared by professional cooks and it tastes better than food cooked at home.

Selling cooked meals is one of the lucrative business in my country. It think its the same everywhere. Since people eats everyday, especially those that don't have time at home to prepare thier own meal

Selling cooked meals is a trending business in my country. There is no region you get to that you wouldn't find this business.
yes, you see them in every street corner.
The business is a lucrative one, but then it is very stressful and a lot of food may waste on days when you do not get enough customers. You have to be calculative if in such business

Actually, the only problem with this business is the fact that it will be really hard to compete with restaurant business because meals cooked at the restaurants are prepared by professional cooks and it tastes better than food cooked at home.
That might not be the case at all times, I have seen situations whereby food made by these unprofessionals even taste better than that of professionals. Most times people rush these big restaurants simply cause of their packaging and big names Notting more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds