Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A profitable business with little or no investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for this post, for me am really interested in affliate marketing. The issue am having is that some platform like shareasale require you to have a website. Do you know any affiliate platform that doesn't require you having a functional website?
I would have liked to help or guide you, but I don't really work with affiliate marketing. I am sure that among the members anyone will give you a good suggestion. I can still recommend you to investigate these sites, as they are highly recommended: ClickBank, Amazon Affiliate Program, Rakuten Marketing, Awin and Hotmart.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would have liked to help or guide you, but I don't really work with affiliate marketing. I am sure that among the members anyone will give you a good suggestion. I can still recommend you to investigate these sites, as they are highly recommended: ClickBank, Amazon Affiliate Program, Rakuten Marketing, Awin and Hotmart.
Click bank doesn't work in my country but then I'll check the others. This is really helpful, thanks.

If you want to start a small business then you must have some investment. Apart from investment you should also have work experience.If you have some investment and good experience then you can become a successful businessman very soon.
Work experience is very important when it comes to any business development and that is why I think it is very important to rather invest in a business after you have done a lot of research and been involved in other business areas.

Most of the businesses you listed still require capital, no matter how little, you certainly cannot start a food business without buying a few things, or start content creation without paying for courses to learn from the best.

I believe dropshipping can also be considered as an affiliate marketing because both of them are operating in the same way since you are the one that is helping the company to sell their product through advertisement.
I couldn't agree yes with you because like you said drop shipping and affiliate marketing are almost sin because you are actually helping the company to sell their product without actually making use of their product or physically taking the product to the customers.

Click bank doesn't work in my country but then I'll check the others. This is really helpful, thanks.
It doesn't work in my country either, but I put it there because I didn't know that it doesn't work in yours either. I hope I helped you, but I'm sure someone will reply to your post and give you more options.

I also thought about this, this evening, because affiliate marketing is you selling a product on behalf of the owner, same goes for drop shipping to. So they are under the same category.
Okay but if you had to choose between the two of them which one do you think will be the most easiest one for people to engage into , and which one do you think will be the most profitable in those two ?

Okay but if you had to choose between the two of them which one do you think will be the most easiest one for people to engage into , and which one do you think will be the most profitable in those two ?
Personally I fell affiliate marketing is limited in some ways compared to drop shipping. If you have your online store in drop shipping, you can actually sell more than one products from different brands with ease both national and international.

Personally I fell affiliate marketing is limited in some ways compared to drop shipping. If you have your online store in drop shipping, you can actually sell more than one products from different brands with ease both national and international.
Then if you think that dropshipping is even more profitable than affiliate marketing then why are people engaging in affiliate marketing when they should be concentrating and spending most of their time on something that will be profitable.

This thing is logical and we all know that it is very hard to find a business that requires little or no investment. It might be free but you will pay with patience and time

The best way to me is to start with a little capital so that if the business eventually do not yeild profit as expected then if the person want to change or switch plan then the person has not loose much

Then if you think that dropshipping is even more profitable than affiliate marketing then why are people engaging in affiliate marketing when they should be concentrating and spending most of their time on something that will be profitable.
I might be wrong but personally I think why most persons go for affiliate marketing,is because it is more easier to start up and also manage than drop shipping. You simply have to just sign up and apply for an affiliate program and start sending your link out. But in drop shipping, you would have to monitor your store and the products which go through you store as well. I believe once in a while you would have to still make contact with the product's company as well.

I will go for affiliate marketing because dropshipping I think it's as limitation and like affiliate marketing that you can sell digital feelings and physical things I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds