Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A profitable business with little or no investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, I don't quite get do you mean the owner of the business or the owner of the website itself i in any case that should not be accepted since payment is involved

What I meant was that you may join affiliate network and ask people to place your link on the websites of people who get a lots of traffic. You might not be the owner of the product, but you might be the affiliate who is promoting products on other's websites.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can start phone repairing if you have a capital of 20k and it will rise rapidly mean to say 20k without the rent oo , just the tools
When talking about a business with little or no investment I think I will take real estate business where by you can become a realtor and they selling real estate properties without any form of investment.

When talking about a business with little or no investment I think I will take real estate business where by you can become a realtor and they selling real estate properties without any form of investment.

Personally I do not think that real estate business is a kind of business that you can start as an investor. However, you can definitely start working as a real-estate agent for little or no cost at all. Many estate agests do not even have an office in my city, yet they are running their business.

Although, the list you have shared is something I agree with but the smaller your investment the smaller your reward, if you invest little in like say crypto, you would earn little
I agree with you. Smaller investments will give you smaller rewards. If you also invest little in cryptocurrency, you will also earn a little in cryptocurrency. Its like also in planting and harvesting. If you sow a little, you will harvest a little.

You can consider being a graphic designer as you are not going to need so much money in order to venture into it and it can be very profitable.

Yes. Indeed. You see, in my case, I have spent too many years of my life stationary, inactive, and taking only that meager disability allowance (€ 297 / month). But now I'm tired of doing nothing, also because, after all, this only leads to a monotonous life!
Now I have something to do as a motorcycle rider. But I could only stop working there, just in case of another better job offer. But it's clear that I will certainly not stop performing this job just to stay at home like I have done until now!
This because, although at my grown age, I believe represents a step forward in my life.
That is why I said before that you have made the right decision, since apart from the disability allowance you also have another income. You should stay there unless it is to improve in another company with better pay.
You can consider being a graphic designer as you are not going to need so much money in order to venture into it and it can be very profitable.
Graphic design is very profitable, according to the opinion of the members. I have no knowledge of it, but I trust their veracity.

Going into a business without enough capital may be very difficult but you can still succeed provided you have the right knowledge and understanding. A lot of people have failed in businesses because of lack of funding.

What I meant was that you may join affiliate network and ask people to place your link on the websites of people who get a lots of traffic. You might not be the owner of the product, but you might be the affiliate who is promoting products on other's websites.
That is the strategy I wanted to make use of to promote affiliate links through websites promotion and so far it's my link I'll get paid
[automerge]1630695871[/automerge]
I agree with you. Smaller investments will give you smaller rewards. If you also invest little in cryptocurrency, you will also earn a little in cryptocurrency. Its like also in planting and harvesting. If you sow a little, you will harvest a little.
That is why it's important to know his ti start any investment, if you are starting crypto investment with a little capital them you must have patience to watch it grow

If you're interested in making some side cash without having to invest money, I think joining a couple of paid to post sites such as this forum is really a good start. It will even help you learn of other legit sites around

If you're interested in making some side cash without having to invest money, I think joining a couple of paid to post sites such as this forum is really a good start. It will even help you learn of other legit sites around
These sites are very good for learning and earning at the same time, however in terms of a side income stream the earning potential is still low on these sites and therefore you would still have to do something else to get a meaningful amount.

Barbershop requires capital, crypto currency requires capital,I really dig the content translation gig and also being an intermediary for estate developers and buyers
1 profitable business with little or no investment is starting up a barbershop cryptocurrency business or even working in the pitiful sight you don't really need much income to start up this business.

That is the strategy I wanted to make use of to promote affiliate links through websites promotion and so far it's my link I'll get paid
[automerge]1630695871[/automerge]

That is why it's important to know his ti start any investment, if you are starting crypto investment with a little capital them you must have patience to watch it grow

Unfortunately, this strategy is not effective all the time. If a person already has a good amount of traffic on his website, then it is most likely that he or she will place his or her own affiliate links instead of promoting someone's else's affiliate products or affiliate links. However, you may try to convince people to place your links on their site.

Which capital is something that usually utilise a lot of things about the business outcome but then skill-based businesses are ones that will cost you little.

If you want a business that you are going to invest a little amount of money or no money at all then you should definitely consider learning a digital skill.
Well a digital scale is not a business in the right sense of the World business but it actually a service business do and you will need to invest some money into it too.

Businesses online with little or no investment are out there, and like you have rightly listed out all those and more are examples of that, would talk about dropshipping as it is one and lucrative one at that too

There are many businesses that you can start, without the need of a large capital. I was researching and got more than 100 of them, where they explain how you can achieve success from scratch.
In Bizdustry we have touched on different topics related to these businesses, among which are:

o Digital content creation services
o Affiliate marketing
o Content translation services
o Being an intermediary for a wholesaler
o Selling products on social networks
o Selling digital products on the Internet
o Product customization on the Internet
o Selling local handmade products in your web store
o Web design service for small businesses
o Teaching foreign languages
o Cryptocurrencies
o Food businesses
o Home hairdressers and barbershops
o Real estate agent

What other suggestions can you add, for those people who don't find good options?
You have listed many paying sources with little or no investment needed I know this has helped a lot of people, let me add like two which are arbitrage, this is you buying at a lesser price in a location and selling higher in another location, the second one is remote jobs.

There are many business that you can start with little capital, business does not demand for large capital for the beginning. The most important thing needed in a business is, you must have more knowledge about the business you want to start

Unfortunately, this strategy is not effective all the time. If a person already has a good amount of traffic on his website, then it is most likely that he or she will place his or her own affiliate links instead of promoting someone's else's affiliate products or affiliate links. However, you may try to convince people to place your links on their site.
This is business, I am paying for service of posting affiliate links so if there is any breach in that agreement I should get my refund or initaite legal procedures even.

There are many business that you can start with little capital, business does not demand for large capital for the beginning. The most important thing needed in a business is, you must have more knowledge about the business you want to start
You said there are many business that can start with little capital but you did not mention even 1 or 2 of such businesses. Anyway, I agree that having a full knowledge on the business is the most important when making a start up. You can reduce the risk of failure when you know the business.

Forming a partnership with a local business is actually a very good idea because they already have established a customer base and as a result you will already be off to a running start. I think it is just is a matter of trying to get involved with the right business.
You have a very good point , forming an alliance and a partnership with a well known local business that has already been established and also has his own customer's is a good way to start a good business,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds