Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling cooked meals

That might not be the case at all times, I have seen situations whereby food made by these unprofessionals even taste better than that of professionals. Most times people rush these big restaurants simply cause of their packaging and big names Notting more.

In rare cases, the food cooked at home might taste much better. However, majority of the times, the food cooked t the restaurant definitely taste much better before they are prepared by professionals who have been trained to cook food.

Advertisement Placeholder
In rare cases, the food cooked at home might taste much better. However, majority of the times, the food cooked t the restaurant definitely taste much better before they are prepared by professionals who have been trained to cook food.
It depends on the person's taste anyway. A person with good cooking skills will cook just the same way or even more better than restaurants if given the same food ingredients/items.

Everything is just packaging, most people eat out not cause they can't cook neither is it cause these professionals cook better than our mothers or our selves but simply cause we want to. Remember most of these results are cooking for hundreds, if not thousands a day, so they would try to manage the materials used. Hence some of their food might lack spices or even taste raw. I have seen alot of persons complain about buying raw chicken or tasteless chicken from these big restaurants, this is simply cause they are trying to manage the resources to make profit. But cooking at home is just for yourself, these is every tendency that you would want to do it well. I do agree with you that most of these restaurant habe professionals who cook for them but not all their dishes taste good. Best thing about this business sector is that there is always customers. All you need to do is cook well and package your products.

Cooking is a good business to go into, it is so good to be a cooler. Every body need to eat, no matter what you do , you need to eat food. Once you're in a good location and you are also competition free. You will surely succeed

There are people who have very busy lifestyles and as such they cannot afford to be cooking from their homes every time. This is the advantage that you have so that they can be buying from you whenever they do not.

There are people who have very busy lifestyles and as such they cannot afford to be cooking from their homes every time. This is the advantage that you have so that they can be buying from you whenever they do not.
I have a friend that's always busy most of the time to even prepare his own meal and also do his own laundry and there are people like that most of the time , they prefer eating and buying cooked meal

Food selling is one of the most profitable business mostly in my country if it in school mostly university the students don't use to cook, and the eat 2-3 times a day
There are areas that meals of that nature do thrive,school environment is one of them,and also a construction site and arees that have mostlly singles and unmarried in high density.

Selling cooked meal is a very good investment. During the pandemic, such business would thrive better than other business. You could even use the kitchen In your house.

Selling cooked meal is one of the best lucrative business that's selling fast nowadays , most especially if you get a good locations to start your business like in a student area.

Only if you are very sure of the location which this business can be profitable. It is a nice business idea that can generate profit and at the same time it is also a stressful business.

Only if you are very sure of the location which this business can be profitable. It is a nice business idea that can generate profit and at the same time it is also a stressful business.
As long as selling cooked food either as fast food or canteen is a lucrative business , it might also be a boring business if you are not in the right location , your food might be getting spoilt.

As long as selling cooked food either as fast food or canteen is a lucrative business , it might also be a boring business if you are not in the right location , your food might be getting spoilt.
Mostly all location are likely to favour this business as long as there is human existence because people will always eat no matter What May happen. Not everyone are likely that doesn't eat outside easily.

Selling of food business is really and very good business when planning to go into business, starting such is really a good one those that is into the business are making good money from the business.

Mostly all location are likely to favour this business as long as there is human existence because people will always eat no matter What May happen. Not everyone are likely that doesn't eat outside easily.
Normally sixty percent of people eat out , but in my own opinion most of my family members don't eat out because a prefer home cooked meal and if you are in the same environment as ours , that means you are short of customers,

Food selling is one of the most profitable business mostly in my country if it in school mostly university the students don't use to cook, and the eat 2-3 times a day
This kind of business is very lucrative business in my country starting this kind of business are very good, because one cannot do without these kind of business so good selling business is very a good one.

Wow!! This is a very good thinking with a very good product too. The fact that these women already knows how to cook good meals before engaging in this business was a very big plus for them. And now see their neighbors buying their meals from them too. Nice one there.

This kind of business is very lucrative business in my country starting this kind of business are very good, because one cannot do without these kind of business so good selling business is very a good one.
Selling cooked food is always a lucrative business once you are in a good location , the business will always be moving and if you are good at cooking delicious meal ,my our customers will be increasing.

Selling cooked food is always a lucrative business once you are in a good location , the business will always be moving and if you are good at cooking delicious meal ,my our customers will be increasing.
Yes we all know that location is very important when you comes to business, because business really move where there is much population, so cool business is very good business one can think of going into.

Yes we all know that location is very important when you comes to business, because business really move where there is much population, so cool business is very good business one can think of going into.
Just like you said, location really matter s a lot in a business. You are bound to make enough sales if you site the cooked food business close to parks or public places that are likely to be crowded.

Cooking is a good business to go into, it is so good to be a cooler. Every body need to eat, no matter what you do , you need to eat food. Once you're in a good location and you are also competition free. You will surely succeed
Most of the business we usually see as common are real money spining revenue earner,we have a client that we service and what she does is that she cooks at home and do broadcast then we do the delivery through our courier structure.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds