Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling cooked meals

I think there is more value and less restraint in selling ingredients vs meals. There have been a number of those companies to pop up like ReadyFresh, where they sell ingredients for meals rather than preparing them themselves.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think there is more value and less restraint in selling ingredients vs meals. There have been a number of those companies to pop up like ReadyFresh, where they sell ingredients for meals rather than preparing them themselves.
Selling cooked meals is a very lucrative business. So many people leave their homes very early without cooking and they usually patronize food vendors in the mornings.

selling cooked meals is a very good business venture in this part of the world especially if you are in a good location. If you are in a construction site you will probably make a lot of sales.

Selling cooked meals is a very lucrative business. So many people leave their homes very early without cooking and they usually patronize food vendors in the mornings.
I know it is, it just costs more and there are more regulations and fees around it, at least here in the US.

Selling cooked meals in the neighbourhood is one of the most profitable business innthe neighbourhood because you will never loose no matter what, but i believe getting a good location is the best way to make money.

Well, selling cooked meals require you to invest in this business. Many food sellers usually own a huge set up where they could sell such kind of items and they have invested a good amount of money.

Well, selling cooked meals require you to invest in this business. Many food sellers usually own a huge set up where they could sell such kind of items and they have invested a good amount of money.
Selling cooked meals is very profitable. Apart from being very lucrative, another advantage is that it doesn't cost much capital to start up and you can do it in any location.

Selling cooked meal is a good and lucrative business most especially when you are running the business is a good and sellable location , but if you are in the wrong location , you might be wasting food everyday .

Selling cooked meal is a good and lucrative business most especially when you are running the business is a good and sellable location , but if you are in the wrong location , you might be wasting food everyday .

The business of selling homemade meals was booming during the pandemic. Many people were ordering food at their home. This is because many of them were not able to cook due to pandemic, as many grocery stores used to get closed early.

Selling food meals could be the business u can do to achieve more and enough capital because people cannot do anything without food in this world and also it important to eat as well so I think selling could also be a best business

This is actually amazing and a great way to be able to earn something whilst also helping people out who are in so much need, especially during the pandemic and the lockdowns we had. I guess now with rising inflation and the cost of living increasing like it is, something like this would always be needed for so many especially if the meals are at a reasonable price. So many will go without food because of what is happening in the world and knowing that people are wanting to help others at times like this is amazing. Not only will they get something but they are also helping people at their darkest times.

its a good business idea, food business sells like crazy, just find the right location and customer base, also have a variety of dishes that you cook and people will come and patronize you, you must also be friendly to your customers

This is not a bad idea, it is something anyone can do as long as you are willing to do it . Selling of cook meal is a stressful business and probably you will need to employ someone to help you as you won't be able to do everything alone.

Selling cooked meat is actually nice, if I see anyone doing it near me, I would definitely patronise such person.

Food business is an always booming business. Food is an essential, It would always be profitable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds