Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A profitable business with little or no investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. There are lots of businesses that actually requires little or no investment. Businesses such as fast food. These fast foods are lucrative. You can even deliver to offices and homes and start with a very little cash

Advertisement Placeholder
That is why I said before that you have made the right decision, since apart from the disability allowance you also have another income. You should stay there unless it is to improve in another company with better pay.

Graphic design is very profitable, according to the opinion of the members. I have no knowledge of it, but I trust their veracity.
Indeed. Now (I know I should have thought about it before) I have begun to reason that it is right to move from a job to another job only if that is most better. And, given my age and my lack of experience, I have to settle for what I can find. Always obviously something that gives me some security for my future.

There are numerous small business you can go for, for example you can be producing plantain chips, makes donut, selling of recharge cards and data.
But for me, I prefer going for snails farming

I think affiliate marketing is a really great way to start a business without spending much money. You can use your website or someone's else's website to promote affiliate products and earn a really great amount of money online.
That is correct. Affiliate marketing is the correct method of earning big even without a capital. Your only capital is being industrious in selling the products.

These are really profitable and great business ideas you have written down here. But on the contrary it requires your time which is also a form of Investment.

You have a very good point , forming an alliance and a partnership with a well known local business that has already been established and also has his own customer's is a good way to start a good business,
Many people i think frown upon partnerships in the business world but sometimes it can be a great thing because not only will it expand your business and the products that it is able to offer but it will also expand your customer base as well.

There is no business without investment no matter how small even if it is the investment of your time. And also even online business you need a good a smart phone and data.
This is actually what most person will not be puting into consideration,Because all business have a good prospect to excel,expecially if you have done your home work very well and you can see possibility of good returns.

You have listed many paying sources with little or no investment needed I know this has helped a lot of people, let me add like two which are arbitrage, this is you buying at a lesser price in a location and selling higher in another location, the second one is remote jobs.
That's right, we can add the one you mentioned, in which the capital investment is minimal and the most important, thing is the knowledge in what you want to do.
These are really profitable and great business ideas you have written down here. But on the contrary it requires your time which is also a form of Investment.
As you describe, the time commitment is an investment as is the knowledge. As I read the opinions of the members, they generally agree that there is always an investment of capital, data, knowledge and time.

It's true but interm of offline work , I don't think small capital can reach to establish successfully without it crumbling latter on

Well as for me I think drop shipping business is one of those business that does not require much money or little or no money at all for you to start it up because you are not selling your product but you are helping companies to sell their products as a commission.
I believe dropshipping can also be considered as an affiliate marketing because both of them are operating in the same way since you are the one that is helping the company to sell their product through advertisement.

That is correct. Affiliate marketing is the correct method of earning big even without a capital. Your only capital is being industrious in selling the products.

Affiliate marketing requires a lot of time. It is not as easy to earn money as many folks used to believe. You must first create your own site, generate a lots of traffic, and then promote your affiliate links after you get a lots of traffic and this process is really lengthy. It may take several years, actually.

I heard that snail farming is also a lucrative job really serious about it, rearing of snail is profitable, easy to feed without any bad odour that may lead to environmental pollution

I heard that snail farming is also a lucrative job really serious about it, rearing of snail is profitable, easy to feed without any bad odour that may lead to environmental pollution
If I remember correctly, this is the third time that I read something related to snail breeding, if it is not too much to ask, I would like you to give me more information about it. What types of snails, their feeding and how would the investment be?

I think it is very hard to find a little investment nowadays but I believe that there can be a some minor site that guaranteed and allowed that ,but is just needs your effort

Personally I don't think there's any business investment that will not require capital but you can start by working online to make money and invest
in another business.

I believe dropshipping can also be considered as an affiliate marketing because both of them are operating in the same way since you are the one that is helping the company to sell their product through advertisement.
I also thought about this, this evening, because affiliate marketing is you selling a product on behalf of the owner, same goes for drop shipping to. So they are under the same category.

Forming a partnership with a local business is actually a very good idea because they already have established a customer base and as a result you will already be off to a running start. I think it is just is a matter of trying to get involved with the right business.
If you want to start a small business then you must have some investment. Apart from investment you should also have work experience.If you have some investment and good experience then you can become a successful businessman very soon.

Thank you so much for this post, for me am really interested in affliate marketing. The issue am having is that some platform like shareasale require you to have a website. Do you know any affiliate platform that doesn't require you having a functional website?

The basic idea behind an online drop shipping business is that, as a small business owner, you don’t have to maintain a large inventory (or any inventory whatsoever) of products or handle any delivery to your customers. That eliminates the financial cost and risk of having a warehouse full of stuff you might not sell, and the hassle of arranging to send orders all over the country or the world. In fact, you don't have to manufacture or store any products at all.

Yeah, you may be right about that as I have tried it out in the past when I was much younger. Although it wasn't a large scale snail farming business but the little I had was enough to turn alot of money for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds