Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling cooked meals

Selling cooked food brings much money depending on your location and your customer's base. Also good management is very vital because without this you may end up losing.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have observed that selling of cooked food items it's something that will be really profitable because a lot of people are too busy to cook from their homes.
Exactly! But one thing that one must have in mind is the location because location really matters in this kind of business

People feel you only make profit from.fancy restaurant or fancy fast food joint. Yes they make money but even road side food seller make good money as well just be neat and make sure you have a good taste of meal and be polite to your customers.

selling cooked meals is a brilliant idea. It is profitable specially when you sold it in front of a school, office and church with affordable price and big servings. Home cooked meals, you can ensure that your costumer eat wholesome meals.

selling cooked meals is a brilliant idea. It is profitable specially when you sold it in front of a school, office and church with affordable price and big servings. Home cooked meals, you can ensure that your costumer eat wholesome meals.
That is right. This business is very good. Especially if you have a target audience. Selling them near school, construction sites or in a busy urban area can earn you so much profits.

I am posting this topic based on a couple of neighbors who started selling cooked food when the lockdown was imposed. Their husbands became unemployed so they innovated by a small business. They buy the ingredients for cooking and they deliver the food. It is easy work because their customers are the neighbors. Now that business has become regular even when their husbands were back to work. The profit margin for the food business is 50% net which means your capital of 100 will earn 50 in just one day.
There is profit in cooked food just find a good location and you will make more profit because the basic truth is that people cannot do without eating so is a good business

Food selling is one of the most profitable business mostly in my country if it in school mostly university the students don't use to cook, and the eat 2-3 times a day
It's actually very profitable. It depends on the quality and quantity of your food. I've had instances where students wait for a particular chef just so they can buy his food even when other restaurants were open

Food selling is one of the most profitable business mostly in my country if it in school mostly university the students don't use to cook, and the eat 2-3 times a day

In my country here cooking as become one the most lucrative,at night you will see people going out to buy food especially

It is a good business idea in my place this business opportunity create employment opportunity for people who do not have jobs I think it is a nice idea to start a selling cooked for rather folding your hands and wait for employment

I am posting this topic based on a couple of neighbors who started selling cooked food when the lockdown was imposed. Their husbands became unemployed so they innovated by a small business. They buy the ingredients for cooking and they deliver the food. It is easy work because their customers are the neighbors. Now that business has become regular even when their husbands were back to work. The profit margin for the food business is 50% net which means your capital of 100 will earn 50 in just one da

I am posting this topic based on a couple of neighbors who started selling cooked food when the lockdown was imposed. Their husbands became unemployed so they innovated by a small business. They buy the ingredients for cooking and they deliver the food. It is easy work because their customers are the neighbors. Now that business has become regular even when their husbands were back to work. The profit margin for the food business is 50% net which means your capital of 100 will earn 50 in just one day.
Being a food vendor is a common business in my country. A lot of people who sell food make profits from it.
Bachelors who can't stand the kitchen's heat, men and women who are very busy to cook, children who desire a meal not prepared at home get to patronise food vendors a lot.
Its a profitable business.

It is a good business idea in my place this business opportunity create employment opportunity for people who do not have jobs I think it is a nice idea to start a selling cooked for rather folding your hands and wait for employment
At the same time , people who believe they can make money by selling cooked food should be sure that they can cook healthy and tasty food. Any kind of mistakes can be prove costly because it directly affects the health of the person who consumes the food.

I can consider it as a lucrative job because I have seen some selling barbeque in my environment that made enough profit because people do patronize them especially at late hours

This is also a restaurant type of business. It is Avery good and intelligent initiative by these couples during the pandemic period. It iw now doing a lot good for them both

This is also a restaurant type of business. It is Avery good and intelligent initiative by these couples during the pandemic period. It iw now doing a lot good for them both
It's very hard and rare to see a restaurant business that is not doing well at all. This is simply because food is one thing humans cannot do without. These days people prefer to eat out than even cooking themselves because they nolonger have the time.

Food is a basic need and so therefore one would definitely have to spend some money to eat, that's where good vendors come in, a well packaged good meal will win the heart of many who wish to cure hunger and make profit

This depends on the location and how good the business owner is.As far as the food is tasty, a friend will tell a friend and another will n so on. Also if the price won't be on the high side

I'm not surprised, you see business that tend to deal with the food industry tend to gain more traction especially if they are done right. Your neighbours really made the right choice.

The reason this turned out firnthis couple this way it's not only because of the convinience they have provided the customers, but the tastw also because they could cook well

Selling cooked meats is a good business because some people doesn't have time to but raw meats and cooked them and some people doesn't know how to cook and that's where you come in

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds