Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling cooked meals

I want to say that cooked food business is one of the lucrative businesses out there as we need food daily to survive. So these sellers will always have customers. Some people spend up to #2000 for just eating food outside daily and some even spend more.

Advertisement Placeholder
Food business is a very lucrative one, in my Country, most of the small food vendors make more sales at night because of the high demand for dinner, one can also advertise such services to enable you deliver to interested customers, the profit margin is wide if all is well planned. One of the reasons for its lucrativeness is that people cannot do without food.

I am posting this topic based on a couple of neighbors who started selling cooked food when the lockdown was imposed. Their husbands became unemployed so they innovated by a small business. They buy the ingredients for cooking and they deliver the food. It is easy work because their customers are the neighbors. Now that business has become regular even when their husbands were back to work. The profit margin for the food business is 50% net which means your capital of 100 will earn 50 in just one day.
What I learnt from this story is there is potential in every business as long as you set your mind and goal towards it,we should not wait until condition hit on us before we try the business of our dreams.

Selling cooked meal would depend on your scale of the business.
Is it a small scale or the large scale like a restaurant?
A lot of students in my country engage in the small scale food business.
They deliver to people who make orders for it and it is a very good business

Food is something everybody consume at every point. Selling of cooked foods aren't bad provided you've really thought of it. Location matters in this kind of business

Selling cooked meals is a trending business in my country. There is no region you get to that you wouldn't find this business.

Food is essential to every living thing, so yes selling of food is a very lucrative business and also your location must be a very important factor to consider.

Selling of cooked meal is a very lucrative business with very low capital infact its so lucrative I remember us back then in school friends of mine that ventured into it bought a car before graduation.

Selling cooked meals is a nice business as they say the way to a man's heart is through his belly people eats everyday...we the bachelors that don't have time to cook we go for cooked meals

That is one business that can never crash because as long as human appetite and time is concerned selling of already cooked food will keep trending

Cooked food is a good business. In my area, people don't usually buy cooked food except if you have a restaurant or a bucataria. But there are some soup that I personally would love to try from a verified food vendor...so I feel people should specialize on things like that.

I am posting this topic based on a couple of neighbors who started selling cooked food when the lockdown was imposed. Their husbands became unemployed so they innovated by a small business. They buy the ingredients for cooking and they deliver the food. It is easy work because their customers are the neighbors. Now that business has become regular even when their husbands were back to work. The profit margin for the food business is 50% net which means your capital of 100 will earn 50 in just one day.
This is one trending and thriving business in my locality.
These food vendors seldom run of out customers except they fold up the business.
The details of the business may not be so easy, but the business is very lucrative as a lot of people would always buy food.

cooking food to sell is good thing to because somebody don't want to cook for his is westing time but it is very very good.

I love cooked food business. Here in my country, it's one of the best businesses and it's paying well. It doesn't require much capital and big place for start-up. You can even decide to do it in ur room then supply to people

Selling of cooked business is very lucrative business because food business is very a nice one, one can think of going into such business.

It is possible to make a lot of money selling cook food provided you have secured a good location to start selling. Make sure the foods you prepare are delicious. This will make people to patronize your food business most of the time. Food business is very lucrative if it is well managed.

Food selling is one of the most profitable business mostly in my country if it in school mostly university the students don't use to cook, and the eat 2-3 times a day
that's true,most of the university students find it difficult to cook food,they normally go to a close restaurant and eat,they eat at least 2times or 3times a day , people find huge profits in selling cooked food .

The business is actually a lucrative one but the issue I have with it is how competitive the market is. Here, the eatery or shop that offers customers the satisfaction they deserve will most likely thrive more than the others

The business is actually a lucrative one but the issue I have with it is how competitive the market is. Here, the eatery or shop that offers customers the satisfaction they deserve will most likely thrive more than the others
True, when it comes to selling cooked food, there is a very high competition within it. Truth be told there is competition in every business you go into, you just have to look for ways, be creative and you will stand out. You could offer a delivery service for your food. Not all eateries have delivery service, have ever had the mind of starting up a fast food business before?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds