Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling cooked meals

Alexandoy

Captain Junkie
Credits
I am posting this topic based on a couple of neighbors who started selling cooked food when the lockdown was imposed. Their husbands became unemployed so they innovated by a small business. They buy the ingredients for cooking and they deliver the food. It is easy work because their customers are the neighbors. Now that business has become regular even when their husbands were back to work. The profit margin for the food business is 50% net which means your capital of 100 will earn 50 in just one day.

Advertisement Placeholder
The sale of cooked food is an excellent option to generate profits, either during the pandemic or outside of it. In my country there are many places like that, and only those with the best seasoning prevail. The best way is to do good marketing in companies and universities, where people do not have the opportunity to go out to eat.

Your topics no doubt are very enlightening ones, these are the kinds of great topics needed on the forum. as for the one who sells cooked meals and deliver, such a person can always find ways to expand and also add other things to the business, they can venture into delivery of foodstuffs or groceries in general instead of just cooked meals, advertising online would boost the businesses as well.

Even in my place, I saw this business booming during the 5 months long lockdown. This business provided income opportunity to the lower class. It was understood that the restaurants were closed therefore, people ordered from them. However, now that the normal life has begun, and restaurants have opened, what will happen to these businesses? I believe they are already out of business.

Food selling is one of the most profitable business mostly in my country if it in school mostly university the students don't use to cook, and the eat 2-3 times a day

I have observed that selling of cooked food items it's something that will be really profitable because a lot of people are too busy to cook from their homes.

Yeah, food business is one that can make you a lot of money in a short time. Just thst it requires a lot of time and investment.

I am posting this topic based on a couple of neighbors who started selling cooked food when the lockdown was imposed. Their husbands became unemployed so they innovated by a small business. They buy the ingredients for cooking and they deliver the food. It is easy work because their customers are the neighbors. Now that business has become regular even when their husbands were back to work. The profit margin for the food business is 50% net which means your capital of 100 will earn 50 in just one day.
I am going to give a big kudos to the couple for putting on their creative thinking when they need it most. Some people are afraid of starting a new business with the fear of what other might say about them.

Selling cooked meals can be very profitable but it also depends on the locations and the number of customers already acquired and it can be done from home or a shop.

Selling of cooked food during the pandemic is one of the wisest business during the pandemic in which you can never loose , food sellers always gain every time and since people are on lockdown , there wont be any competition for them.

Cooking is a good business to go into, it is so good to be a cooler. Every body need to eat, no matter what you do , you need to eat food. Once you're in a good location and you are also competition free. You will surely succeed

Even in my place, I saw this business booming during the 5 months long lockdown. This business provided income opportunity to the lower class. It was understood that the restaurants were closed therefore, people ordered from them. However, now that the normal life has begun, and restaurants have opened, what will happen to these businesses? I believe they are already out of business.
I discover that even before the pandemic in my clime,due to the economic situation in the country, a lot of resturants have been suffering from low sales and patronage.But some of them device a method,where they bring out varietes of food inside some sets of coolers outside the resturant on a long table.this is to give the impression that the food is now cheap,that every on can now come and buy,and it really worked for them.It continued even during the pandemic.

Selling cooked foods is a nice business especially if you're in a good neighborhood or business districts where a lot of people do not have the time to cook their preferred meal at home.

Selling cooked foods is a nice business especially if you're in a good neighborhood or business districts where a lot of people do not have the time to cook their preferred meal at home.
It is a nice business i know that require a lot of time and sometimes it can be so stressful ,you will need a lot of people to assist you when engaging in this type of business, one person cannot do it alone.

This is one profitable business that I would have loved if I was residing in a populated environment. People would always eat, so with enough awareness, you wouldnt lack customers.

Where I live, this business is pretty saturated ...so only the best cooks would say they are truly profiting from it but it is a relatively easy buiness to start in terms of capital

It is a very good business idea and a lot of people in my area that are involved in this kind of business makes a whole lot of money.

Cooki cooking is a very good business because anybody have to eat even if you don't have money you will still find a way to eat so it will be a good business to sell food in a good location like a market open space and many places

Selling cooked meals in the neighbourhood is one of the most profitable business innthe neighbourhood because you will never loose no matter what, but i believe getting a good location is the best way to make money.

Food is something we all cannot do without, and we have gotten to a generation where by in other to get to work on time, one has to leave home as early as 5am or 6am. Many workers today do not even have the time to cook, so their next option would be buying cooked food.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds