Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling cooked meals

Selling cooked meals is very profitable and popular in my country. It's rampant in every corner of my country. It doesn't require much funds to start and you can do it in a small space. You'll also get clients because it's in high demand.

Advertisement Placeholder
A person that they will need in this type of business is a good location to rent out a shop, it can be a profitable business to venture into when you know how to cook and bake other snacks.

I am posting this topic based on a couple of neighbors who started selling cooked food when the lockdown was imposed. Their husbands became unemployed so they innovated by a small business. They buy the ingredients for cooking and they deliver the food. It is easy work because their customers are the neighbors. Now that business has become regular even when their husbands were back to work. The profit margin for the food business is 50% net which means your capital of 100 will earn 50 in just one day.
You know that in a congested environment where people barely cook at home, this business as come in place for them and this involved make money from cooking business..

Hot food is a great option, but bear in mind, it's not easy. You have to keep constant food coming and have to have an area where your customers can eat. They should buy a food truck and sell their food out of there. It would solve a lot of things imo.

I am posting this topic based on a couple of neighbors who started selling cooked food when the lockdown was imposed. Their husbands became unemployed so they innovated by a small business. They buy the ingredients for cooking and they deliver the food. It is easy work because their customers are the neighbors. Now that business has become regular even when their husbands were back to work. The profit margin for the food business is 50% net which means your capital of 100 will earn 50 in just one day.
Here in my place, there are a lot of this cooked meals being sold in our neighboring area. Even without the pandemic or corona virus, they are already into this business. Just this morning I bought three different kinds of menu from this cooked meals from the neighborhood.

Selling cooked Business is one of the best Business to venture into as of present. For now a lot of people are not even ready to cook at home so going into this business is profitable

Selling cooked food is a good business to go into because there is no how people won't eat In day. However, the Business need some strategy for it to become a success in the long run

Those are a very smart move by these individuals. They really took advantage of the need they saw that w in demand around them and are now making money out of it for themselves as well as for their families

Since people eat all the time it will be one of the best job that can generate a lot of money ,you will not be able to do this alone as it is very stressful for you to take all the responsibilities alone.

Food is something we all cannot do without, and we have gotten to a generation where by in other to get to work on time, one has to leave home as early as 5am or 6am. Many workers today do not even have the time to cook, so their next option would be buying cooked food.
Selling cooked meal is also a good business because people will love to eat everyday and if your food is very nutritious and tasty they will patronize you.

Selling cooked meal is also a good business because people will love to eat everyday and if your food is very nutritious and tasty they will patronize you.
True and they are specific locations you can place you store to get more traffic. Places like schools ( university), working places like banks or supermarkets and the likes these places tend to go for breaks and eat out.

Selling of cooked food is a very good business in my country because those that run such business are doing very well in the business, so is a good business indeed.

There is no doubt that food is a necessity. During the pandemic, people do not think of clothing and the rest, food is the primary need. Investing in such area of need is a brilliant idea . There is possibilities of making money in it.

This is a good business especially those who stay in apartments. We had a neighbor who used to cook food at morning and sell it to the people living in the same apartment. It is helpful for bachelors especially who live single in their room and who don't like to spend much on outside food from hotels or canteens. Off course , they have to pay to the one who prepares food in the apartments , but its good for their health at least because the food is prepared in the home without any preservatives.

There is no doubt that food is a necessity. During the pandemic, people do not think of clothing and the rest, food is the primary need. Investing in such area of need is a brilliant idea . There is possibilities of making money in it.
That is correct. During this pandemic, the most important thing for people is food to eat in order to survive. Clothing and other things comes next to the food. Food is one of the basic needs of men, women and children. The other necessary things is water and air.

That's the reason I started to lean how to cook food with the help of my mother in this lockdown , so I don't have necessity to spend money on outside food. Cooking is very important in order to save money and also maintain our health.

A person that they will need in this type of business is a good location to rent out a shop, it can be a profitable business to venture into when you know how to cook and bake other snacks.
It is very paramount to know how to cook before you establish a cooked meal business. Cooked meal business needs a very good location for it to record better sales daily.

It is very paramount to know how to cook before you establish a cooked meal business. Cooked meal business needs a very good location for it to record better sales daily.
even if you are passionate you can still go ahead and start up this business, if you do not know how to cook you can still hire some people that knows how to cook and they will take care of it.

Wow. I must confess that that's a great idea and that's one good thing about being creative. It is no doubt that the selling of foods will be profitable knowing the period we find ourselves with the pandemic. Even without the pandemic, it is a good business. Food is inevitable

Wow. I must confess that that's a great idea and that's one good thing about being creative. It is no doubt that the selling of foods will be profitable knowing the period we find ourselves with the pandemic. Even without the pandemic, it is a good business. Food is inevitable
This is a really good business that has no boundaries, as long as you have gotten a good location then you are good to go. These days alot of persons prefer to buy food and eat out than cooking.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds