Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling cooked meals

We eat food to survive , to get more nutrient that will make the body grow and energise the body system , so yes people cannot do without eating daily and that's what makes food selling a lucrative business.
Food is something we all cannot do without, and we have gotten to a generation where by in other to get to work on time, one has to leave home as early as 5am or 6am. Many workers today do not even have the time to cook, so their next option would be buying cooked food.

Advertisement Placeholder
This business is very common in my country, it's lucrative too alot of people find it too tiring to cook or even more cheaper to buy the cooked food from the food vendors and so it's profit the seller in doing this business.

This business is very common in my country, it's lucrative too alot of people find it too tiring to cook or even more cheaper to buy the cooked food from the food vendors and so it's profit the seller in doing this business.
The business is common in the sense that its almost everywhere and they are all making sales because people do patronize them regularly , no matter how much they sell their food.

The business is very profitable , many actually earn through cooking of foods and others , I think most have big restaurant and even hire staffs thereby making more money

The business is very profitable , many actually earn through cooking of foods and others , I think most have big restaurant and even hire staffs thereby making more money
I believe many percentage of the population now earn from cooking of food either normal food or snacks nowadays because that's the business that's moving at the present moment.

Selling cooked food is a very good business. Especially in an urban settlement where people are used to ordering food more than cooking. This business will do so well in such areas.

The selling of good cooked meal is very common in the urban settlement and working areas because most people dont have Time to cook in the morning begore going to work , so they buy cooked food in the morning as breakfast and also buy cooked food in the afternoon as lunch,
Selling cooked food is a very good business. Especially in an urban settlement where people are used to ordering food more than cooking. This business will do so well in such areas.

I can simply tell you that selling cooked meal is one of the type of business that one can still call an evergreen investment. If you are very good at managing such an outfit, it will really be nice because you will be in for money

This is a really good business that has no boundaries, as long as you have gotten a good location then you are good to go. These days alot of persons prefer to buy food and eat out than cooking.
This is a good business is just like owning a restaurant and people must eat everyday this make it a wise idea to sell Good food.

This is a good business is just like owning a restaurant and people must eat everyday this make it a wise idea to sell Good food.
Very true, and such business tend to sell more in locations like school setting ( university), market places, banks or companies. These places tend to produce a lot of traffic

Very true, and such business tend to sell more in locations like school setting ( university), market places, banks or companies. These places tend to produce a lot of traffic
It's a very good idea selling cooked meals is just like investing in a restaurant business it makes a lot of sense when your food has good taste and also you are in a good location where people can I be able to access you.

There's a popular saying that one cannot loose in selling cooked food as food is a priority in life and people have to eat, but as time goes on it would be advantageous to improve the business.

There's a popular saying that one cannot loose in selling cooked food as food is a priority in life and people have to eat, but as time goes on it would be advantageous to improve the business.
You can never loss in that business field but where loss do occure is that when you did not have good storage facility to saved the food when its remain in the shop this can make the food to spoil

From my personal observation I came to realised recently that people that sell cooked food gains alot because people can't do without food and it has become our basic need in life.

It is very good to start small and grow big along the way. the only thing needed to be done is to reinvest the profits back into the business to grow faster.

I am posting this topic based on a couple of neighbors who started selling cooked food when the lockdown was imposed. Their husbands became unemployed so they innovated by a small business. They buy the ingredients for cooking and they deliver the food. It is easy work because their customers are the neighbors. Now that business has become regular even when their husbands were back to work. The profit margin for the food business is 50% net which means your capital of 100 will earn 50 in just one day.
Selling of cooked meals should be a very lucrative business as there a lot of people that do not have time to be cooking at home simply because they are going to work.

even if you are passionate you can still go ahead and start up this business, if you do not know how to cook you can still hire some people that knows how to cook and they will take care of it.
The best thing is for you to know how to cook. When you can cook, the taste of your food will always remain the same as your employees leaves your business for one reason or the other.

That's the reason I started to lean how to cook food with the help of my mother in this lockdown , so I don't have necessity to spend money on outside food. Cooking is very important in order to save money and also maintain our health.
That is true. I am also grateful for this lockdown because I have learned to cook a meal. I watch video tutorials on how to cook this or that meal. Its a great discount because I will not buy anymore from cooked meals business.

You can never loss in that business field but where loss do occure is that when you did not have good storage facility to saved the food when its remain in the shop this can make the food to spoil
Even when the food spoils or doesn't get bought by customers all hope is not lost because just a few sales would recover the expenses procurred

That is true. I am also grateful for this lockdown because I have learned to cook a meal. I watch video tutorials on how to cook this or that meal. Its a great discount because I will not buy anymore from cooked meals business.
Yeah it feels so good we have learnt a skill sitting in home , which can come very handy in future , because the price of outside food is also gonna increase once the pandemic lockdown is lifted.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds