Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Business Idea because of lack of capital and entering into partnership , which is better

A business idea is a very powerful tool in the hand of the owner of the idea. So please, I will advise you rather enter into partnership or wait till you can execute it yourself
That's very correct concerning how powerful a tool the business idea is. I'd rather get into partnership with my idea if I don't have the capital to start it alone than selling my idea out just like that

Advertisement Placeholder
One may have a business idea which to him is feasible but lacks capital to start up the business . Some people do engage in partnership in order to solve the finance issue while some will sell the business just to have enough money to start another business alone.

Between these two means , which of them is better ?
This is a very big questions , though its not my idea of selling business idea but there's no choice in keeping it if you don't have the capital to fund the business, so i beleieve its just normal to goninto partnership with the people that wahtedbto fund the business.

This is actually a worrisome situation. Since you are the one that designed the plan, it would be best that you go into a partnership to make it reach the peak.

I think you better find ways to implement your business idea if you actually have one. Don't sell it off simply because you do not have the startup amount.

I think you better find ways to implement your business idea if you actually have one. Don't sell it off simply because you do not have the startup amount.
What causes that is usually lack of funds to develop the idea. If his idea is feasible, he can give it time so he can raise money and start small. Everything good takes time to start.

I would prefer going into partnership to solve the issue of funds than selling the idea to some other persons.
It is based you enter into a partnership with one who has capital that to sell your business idea because you lack capital that it's not a wise idea.

It is based you enter into a partnership with one who has capital that to sell your business idea because you lack capital that it's not a wise idea.
This is also a good advice but terms and conditions has to be specified before entering such agreement to avoid future issues. It's difficult getting people to fund your ideas here. All they do is steal it and develop it themselves.

Going into a partnership is your best bet, because in the long run if you plot your graph well and with luck on your side, you might be able to pay off your partner

The best thing for any one here is to go into partnership. Why I said this is because this will make you have your own personal funds from the business to start on your own

Personally I think I would go with partnership, with partnership I still have some say in the business and I can still carry out my vision but selling it off means I have lost total right to my dream.

I think it's best to just sell the business idea , since you are not really sure if the business idea might be executed by another person , all you need to do is to execute quick action

Yes,it's very tricky these days to get someone to enter into partnership with you or to fund your business ideas. What if they start up something similar to your idea and expand it on their own?
I think it's best to just sell the business idea , since you are not really sure if the business idea might be executed by another person , all you need to do is to execute quick action

It is better to enter into partnership,at least in partnership you still have control over the business and entitled to a portion of the profits

Yes,it's very tricky these days to get someone to enter into partnership with you or to fund your business ideas. What if they start up something similar to your idea and expand it on their own?
Exactly it would turn into another thing ,and the problem is that you can not stop them for executing the ideas you have planned , because if they choose to start the business they would just do it

I do not subscribe to both . You can apply for loan to start up the business. Gradually, the business will evolve to the level needed. Getting loan for such a viable business is the right step . Once you are convinced that the business will make wave.

Exactly it would turn into another thing ,and the problem is that you can not stop them for executing the ideas you have planned , because if they choose to start the business they would just do it
They have the money to start the business and you can't hold them to book because it'll be said they had a similar idea to yours and there's no proof of binding agreement on the transfer if idea or a copyright.

Entering partnership is better than selling a business idea because you can still have a say on it but when entering a partnership you must make sure the person or the company have good reputation.

Having a business idea with no capital to start it is a very painful experience but I'll prefer partnership with a financier reaching a good agreement rather than outrightly selling such idea.

They have the money to start the business and you can't hold them to book because it'll be said they had a similar idea to yours and there's no proof of binding agreement on the transfer if idea or a copyright.
Yeah exactly most especially when the person that even have the idea does not have money again , I think it would be better the person give up on the issue

Yeah exactly most especially when the person that even have the idea does not have money again , I think it would be better the person give up on the issue
It would have been better if the country is developed because there are rules guiding idea sharing and laws guiding the originator of those ideas. It's just a pity that things go anyhow here.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds