Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Business Idea because of lack of capital and entering into partnership , which is better

I think Getting a partner is a better option, and even beyond that you can get a loan or get an investor to invest in it.
It is better to enter into partnership with somebody because you don't have enough capital to executive your business than to sell off the idea completely. Once you sell the idea, you're off the game but being a partner still makes a part of the owner.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on the magnitude of such idea I would say, some people have sold some ideas and it turned out to be the right decision while for some it turned out negative, I think going into a partnership is still a better option just make sure it's with a trusted fellow

I would want to suggest that you go into partnership with that business idea of yours than selling it outrightly because of the lack of capital to get it up running. You might regret selling it on the long run if that business blossoms

I would prefer to enter into partnership ti gather money and start my own unless if I'd sell it at a reasonable price.

Please I am pleading with our right now not to make the mistake of selling that business idea you are having right now. It is better if you go into a solid partnership arrangement with a trusted person. Because ideas rules the world

If you got the ideas and no capital, and you eventually finds someone Willing to partner with your plans and lit up your dream. You shouldn't hesitate to follow up and start it. Through it, you can save enough funds based on your own profit gairshare, and even start your own personal business in the future if you wish to go into full-time sole proprietorship.

Going into partnership is better if the company is facing financial challenge so that you can gather capital and stand on your own than selling the business .

In reply to your above question concerning selling a business idea due to lack of capital or entering a patnership with someone to fund the business, well i am of the opinion that you should chose none of the above and seek funding instead

It's better to enter into partnership than selling of your own idea. The person you sale the idea to may use it to expand the business and become a multi-billionaire tomorrow which you will probably regret.

I think rather than sell the business idea to another person to begin with the business,i would prefer to go into partnership with an intrested party yhat is intrested in investing.With that a signed agreement would be between the paties involved on sharing formula and how the business should be runed.

I would prefer going into partnership to solve the issue of funds than selling the idea to some other persons.
Same with me, honestly! I would prefer going into partnership because selling off the business can actually mean that there's no right the owner of the business can claim any longer.

Same with me, honestly! I would prefer going into partnership because selling off the business can actually mean that there's no right the owner of the business can claim any longer.
Yeah! Can you just imagine the pain one would feel when he sees his idea flourishing in the markets without having a claim to it and making some other persons rich.

Yeah! Can you just imagine the pain one would feel when he sees his idea flourishing in the markets without having a claim to it and making some other persons rich.
I tell you! It would be more painful if that was the only idea one could think of, it could even lead to health issues as one wouldn't be able to think of a way out to have another idea that would go big.

It is not a bad thing at all to sell a business idea if you do not have the funds . you should just make sure that you do the legalities the right way.

How about getting loan from banks or borrow money from family and friends..they can really help the business from biting the dust
Getting loan from bank, wont be a good idea, for beginners but you can get loans from friends and family win you know you can pay half and pay the remaining when you feel like.

I cannot sell out my business idea to anyone but I rather go and risk myself into partnership business, because selling of your business idea to me I don't see it as anything good, what if you will need it again in the future, how will I do do it ?

A business idea is a very powerful tool in the hand of the owner of the idea. So please, I will advise you rather enter into partnership or wait till you can execute it yourself

One may have a business idea which to him is feasible but lacks capital to start up the business . Some people do engage in partnership in order to solve the finance issue while some will sell the business just to have enough money to start another business alone.

Between these two means , which of them is better ?
The tow of them you made mentioned of is better tho,since you don't have money to start the business idea you have and you have someone to invested in you like your partner is a good one to me I guess.

I believe you need capital if you want to enter into partnership. I have never heard about any person forming partnership without capital in hand. The case is quite differenct if you are becoming a working partner where you are required to work instead of investing capital.

It is not a bad thing at all to sell a business idea if you do not have the funds . you should just make sure that you do the legalities the right way.
Selling your business idea can be a dangerous thing to do as you might not get the real value of your money when you sell it and you won't be able to get it back once you do so.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds