Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will happen if the current pandemic contamination goes down, otherwise the restriction will continue. It will be at the right time to continue with the routine, for now I enjoy being online.

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot home staying moms in my home country are selling home cooked food through app based food marketplace as well as through facebook marketplace.

Your country is full of enjoyment @Sariana23 fir selling hotdog, Pepito's, hamburgers etc. I go to eatry at times to make merriment and forgety.sorrows of bad government.

Just like in my country, it gives very good results when they make a good promotion and have a good taste for cooking, for this as you describe both facebook and applications play a very important role.

Very good that you find comfort being online during this covid19 era. Because it keeps you busy at home when you're indoors.

Yes, I am fully engaged, online or in household chores. I also take the time to communicate with family and friends. This while I start with the day to day offline.

That means the pandemic have kept you closer to your family members and also in your online earning gigs. That's a welcomed one at the moment.

Yes, I too am planning to join my niece who is selling food for cooking and home delivery, coincidentally what we are discussing in this thread. Selling food, we discussed the topic today, I think I will support her in this.

Good idea that you want to help your sister on her business to grow her food selling business higher. But do you think you can have chance to do that, since you engage in offline gig and online type??

Yes, I will provide the capital and the administration, and she will be in charge of the food supply and delivery. I will also invest with another family member in the sale of fast food as explained in the thread. Things are going to get better!

Food cart is also another lucrative business if you want to try your hands on fast food business. However, in these covid times I am not sure f it can be profitable.

The food cart is an extremely profitable business in my country, even today in view of the pandemic, they still have great profits with sales via whatsapp. People have the habit of buying on the site on weekends.

It is also very profitable here. A lot of restaurants facing difficulties in selling from their outlets operate food cart in the afternoon in then public square. They earn more money in 2-3 hours compared to their day time business.

That's right, and the idea of selling in plazas attracts many customers. Here in my country there are places that close at certain hours to place a fast food fair in these carts, and many times you have to wait to be served. And the maximum time they work is as you describe 2 to 3 hours. The money moves in an impressive way.

A lot home staying moms in my home country are selling home cooked food through app based food marketplace as well as through facebook marketplace.
Same here, most of those who lost their jobs turned to cooking and selling food in the neighborhood. That is one of the easiest way to earn money. You just need a good knowledge in cooking and a little perseverance in the marketing. Until now those housewives are still cooking and selling dishes for meals and also snack foods.

The sale of fast food is very popular in my country, I suppose the same thing happens in most countries. They sell hot dogs, hamburgers, pepitos (bread stuffed with meat, eggs, cheese, sauces, etc.) and soft drinks, usually the job works from 4 to 5 hours. These businesses are low investment and the returns are rewarding. Do these businesses exist in your country? How do they work? are they profitable?
Hmm.... In Lagos, i think 80% of people living in Lagos city rely on fast food, so imagine that one has a knowledge of being in such business.

They are quite popular here as well. Just like you said they can be quite regarding as well. The location is very important, it has to be cited in a busy area and provide top notch services.

The sale of fast food is very popular in my country, I suppose the same thing happens in most countries. They sell hot dogs, hamburgers, pepitos (bread stuffed with meat, eggs, cheese, sauces, etc.) and soft drinks, usually the job works from 4 to 5 hours. These businesses are low investment and the returns are rewarding. Do these businesses exist in your country? How do they work? are they profitable?
I don't think fastfood joint is still working in my country because there is no money now everyone seems to be broke,so they go to normal joint to buy food at a cheaper price than going to fastfood restaurant.

Sales of fast food is also very popular in my country as well, as many people rely on fast food joints for various celebrations and a quick access to food on the go. Many people now rely on these fast-food joints to supply snacks like meat pie or cakes and the likes and even cooked food for occasions. Some fast food joints in my country has now upped their game by introducing breakfast. As early as 7am they are available with dishes for breakfast such as eggs and tea or bread.

Sales of fast food is a cool business and lucrative. It brings a lot of customers and even introduces new customers like those that are passing by where its operate. Before I take breakfast in the morning, I love to out gym and take something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds