Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
That means you people order food just like the products or commodities listed via online stores, based on the covid19. Here in my country, most of the businesses have started fully, restaurants are selling normal now.

Advertisement Placeholder
Wow, I was thinking of creating a topic similar to this not knowing there is one already, yes it's a very good business provided you get a busy location where workers and school children ply every day, you'll get a good turnover daily

Here in my country they gave 15 flexible days and there was an upturn in the covid. I hope the same thing does not happen in your country, we must continue to take care of ourselves. If exactly the idea of this fast food outlet is to have the right spot where there is an influx of people, it is the best way to produce good profits.

Well, people are also selling via social media, however this app is getting very popular. Customers are loving it because they get to eat home cooked food for a cheaper price.

Too bad that covid19 is still going on a rampage in your country. It is not like that here in my country. Schools, churches, and small, medium businesses etc, have all resumed normal activities.

Half of people eats fast food but as you can see fast food can cause illness because it is not a healthy food but half of people that are renting out of the house are preparing meals at home and bring them to work to eat a healthy food so it is all of calculation. Because eating always fast food can cause obesity and cholesterol.

I try not to eat fast food. I only have it as a treat even though it tastes delicious. I think teens love fast food and it is big business in the UK with places like Ubereats and JustEast delivering food you can order just on your phone. I try to cook from scratch rather than eat fast food but my granddaughter would much prefer a McDonalds if she has the choice!

The sale of fast food is a profitable business,location matters alot, like in my country those that sell fast food at or close to schools,offices and crowded environments benefits alot.

If we are like this for now, not long ago the 7 for 7 was being applied, a flexible week where all businesses and entities were open and 7 days of restriction in homes. Now we must wait to see how it evolves, maybe next week we will be able to go out to the offices. We must take care of ourselves.

I just hope the restrictions be relaxed so you people will go for your separate working activities. With the restrictions posed by your government, it means you're not going to work? Are you indoors now??

In my country too, everything is back to normal, infact people have stopped wearing their face masks

I am taking my office jobs online, and today they said that next week is flexible, so I will go to the office. For now we hope everything calms down and we can get better from this pandemic.

You are right, fast food is generally unhealthy, as you describe it increases cholesterol and obesity, but even knowing this, there are many people who go to places even once a week to enjoy these meals. For this reason I consider it a very profitable business.

Its nice that your offline gig is rotational. Meaning it can also be done online depending on circumstances. I just hope your government relax the restrictions so you guys can go back to work.

Of course that will depend on the situation of Covid, recently I received information that is increasing in many countries that lifted the restriction, I do not know if it is true but still we must be aware. If so, I will surely not go to work as planned.

Your country will decide on relaxing the restrictions or extending it further. I know their are top European, American, Asian countries that is heavily affected up this day. While some countries have relaxed their restrictions and started returning back to normalcy.

My country is Latin American, and in this part of the world it has increased in the last few days, at times it slows down and then accelerates again. As long as everything happens I will continue to work online.

If it continues the rising, I'll advise you to stay indoors and continue working online just ad you suggested. Health is life, nothing comes before it. I know your country is in South America, with Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Ecuador, Uruguay etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds