Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people are doing and they make a lot of money from selling it,the only affect of this business then was during the Corona virus pandemic in which people were not able to eat outside again. It Affected all business
In my country, in spite of the pandemic, they started to send the request of the clients by means of delivery, and although the demand decreased, these posts remained active until now.
Fast food joints are becoming common place type of business this days. It is also a very interesting kind of business of the one doing it is a very good cook and caterer.
Indeed, and I believe that fast food businesses have been around for a long time. It is very interesting and lucrative, and when well managed, the results often exceed expectations.
Selling of fast food is a good business because if you have hypotonic in such a business you'll be able to make at least 40% of money invested in the business.
I even believe that the profits in some cases exceed 40%, everything is related to the time of dedication, quality, service and good management.

Advertisement Placeholder
Fast food is profitable anywhere in the world as long as you are able to cook the food properly, this type of business require a population that is highly populated for you to make profit since you depend on people,, you have to research about it before you start.

Fast food is profitable anywhere in the world as long as you are able to cook the food properly, this type of business require a population that is highly populated for you to make profit since you depend on people,, you have to research about it before you start.
It is very true what you describe, whenever you want to cook food to sell, I mean the type of food like the one in the pictures, this type of sales are there in your country? do you think they can be profitable, like restaurant food or homemade?

It is very true what you describe, whenever you want to cook food to sell, I mean the type of food like the one in the pictures, this type of sales are there in your country? do you think they can be profitable, like restaurant food or homemade?
Yes such food are available all over the country here, but Sometimes you only get them in big eatery, when you are going into this type of business as a restaurant you really need to be expert in what you are cooking for people to buy it.

Yes such food are available all over the country here, but Sometimes you only get them in big eatery, when you are going into this type of business as a restaurant you really need to be expert in what you are cooking for people to buy it.
Ah ok, I understand! here they are also available in restaurants but very few. Usually in the streets and squares. They work with a special permit and must have the permission of the Ministry of Health. It is very easy to prepare and the profits are very high.

I am a big time foodie. And as you will know about foodies, we don't joke with things that has to do with our stomach. I love good meals. That's a good business if you know how to cook very well

I am a big time foodie. And as you will know about foodies, we don't joke with things that has to do with our stomach. I love good meals. That's a good business if you know how to cook very well
Even for a lover of good food, if you have no knowledge of cooking, you can start the business by hiring qualified or professional staff. In this way you can create a quality site for consumers and get rewarding returns.

Even for a lover of good food, if you have no knowledge of cooking, you can start the business by hiring qualified or professional staff. In this way you can create a quality site for consumers and get rewarding returns.
That's another thing to ponder on too. I don't have to know how to cook to own a restaurant. I can actually get good chefs to the the cooking and management of the establishment

That's another thing to ponder on too. I don't have to know how to cook to own a restaurant. I can actually get good chefs to the the cooking and management of the establishment
That's all, when you want to start a business, you need the capital, the strategic point, a good marketing and the desire. In the case of the restaurant, you have to hire qualified personnel, and keep going until you reach the desired results.

Ah ok, I understand! here they are also available in restaurants but very few. Usually in the streets and squares. They work with a special permit and must have the permission of the Ministry of Health. It is very easy to prepare and the profits are very high.
Do you think that people that are selling in your country really need to get permission from the government before they can start ? That means I cannot just start up a restaurant without getting a government permission to do so ?

You can also consider online sales for fast food, you can be the one cooking or just like an affiliate they place order in your site, then you get the order and deliver.

Do you think that people that are selling in your country really need to get permission from the government before they can start ? That means I cannot just start up a restaurant without getting a government permission to do so ?
That is correct, unless it is in a place not frequented by the authorities and you run the risk of being closed and fined for incomplete documentation. This in the case of restaurants. In the case of fast sales as I explained in the thread, although it is necessary the risk is lower.
You can also consider online sales for fast food, you can be the one cooking or just like an affiliate they place order in your site, then you get the order and deliver.
In my country they use a lot of online sales as you explain, especially nowadays because of the pandemic. The owners have come up with a variety of ways to continue sales and keep the business going.

sale of fast food is food is good and very productive especially with the way thing are on the constant rise but in as much as there is fast food same way as people now have noticed the need to farm and instead of fast food being bought they just feed themself from there homes

That is correct, unless it is in a place not frequented by the authorities and you run the risk of being closed and fined for incomplete documentation. This in the case of restaurants. In the case of fast sales as I explained in the thread, although it is necessary the risk is lower.

In my country they use a lot of online sales as you explain, especially nowadays because of the pandemic. The owners have come up with a variety of ways to continue sales and keep the business going.
It's not really accepted in my country yet but it is gradually getting there, very soon I hope it would be better though, online sales really has benefits.

Such food businesses are also doing very well in my country. They are small scale but the return is very good. Many people do this business in my country, especially in towns.
Yes you are right , we have many people in other country that are not used to cooking at home , so they are always fond of frequenting fast food and fast food also make home deliveries.

That means you people order food just like the products or commodities listed via online stores, based on the covid19. Here in my country, most of the businesses have started fully, restaurants are selling normal now.
That's very correct. Every fast food joints are all completely open for serving guests that come there regularly. So are other businesses too in my country all opened and running

Fast food business is very profitable now a days more especially in developing countries like here in Africa. I always patronized them be it morning or evening but everyday. And they are making a lot of profit because of the number of people patronizing them.

Fast food places all over the U.S. 🇺🇸 wherever you turn.
And constantly competing with each other. Right now the big thing around here is the chicken sandwich with pickles 🙄
🤢 (yuck) I’ll pass. To be honest, I wish they had more food stands around.. like hotdog stands, street tacos, etc.

That's very correct. Every fast food joints are all completely open for serving guests that come there regularly. So are other businesses too in my country all opened and running
Sure, it is meant that way, serving the customers. Those restaurants ease the burden when it comes to satisfying the stomach during when we need it urgently.

It's not really accepted in my country yet but it is gradually getting there, very soon I hope it would be better though, online sales really has benefits.
As you describe, online sales have many benefits, both for consumers and for the owner, it makes their life easier. I hope they increase in your country and you can enjoy their benefits.
Fast food places all over the U.S. 🇺🇸 wherever you turn.
And constantly competing with each other. Right now the big thing around here is the chicken sandwich with pickles 🙄
🤢 (yuck) I’ll pass. To be honest, I wish they had more food stands around.. like hotdog stands, street tacos, etc.
Yes, those positions that you wish there were more of, are the ones that are most enjoyed in my country. There is a lot of competition here, and in one of those stalls that sells delicious food, another one appears that is even more delicious. They have good taste to prepare them and that is why they are constantly increasing their customers and competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds