Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
The restaurant's business most especially the fast food business service in my country is very profitable a game heading into that is that it requires a lot of capital to start it up but once you are able to get enough capital for the business to business is always sure to be successful.

Advertisement Placeholder
These businesses type are usually common everywhere even where I am now, if it's profitable then I doubt it would be so popular among businesses and food is something that everyone needs

The sale of fast food is very popular in my country, I suppose the same thing happens in most countries. They sell hot dogs, hamburgers, pepitos (bread stuffed with meat, eggs, cheese, sauces, etc.) and soft drinks, usually the job works from 4 to 5 hours. These businesses are low investment and the returns are rewarding. Do these businesses exist in your country? How do they work? are they profitable?
There are many of these type of business in my country and I must say that they are very profitable. The only thing is that it involves a lot of money to set up such Business

Sales of fast food such as noodles, risky burger, among others is one of the petty business that's highly lucrative In the country. And this business is very common in the country and profitable

Our country is sill going into lockdown, therefore, restaurants are still closed here. It is quite impossible to start food business when everyone is social distncin.

This pepitos you mentioned actually sounds nice, bread stuffed with yummies, lol. What we have here is shawarma, bread stuffed with hot dogs, veggies and salad. It has different grade though but they are all very nice.

Half of people eats fast food but as you can see fast food can cause illness because it is not a healthy food but half of people that are renting out of the house are preparing meals at home and bring them to work to eat a healthy food so it is all of calculation. Because eating always fast food can cause obesity and cholesterol.
The truth is that it is not everyone that knows the health hazard of fast food so most people still love fast food because avenue for one to eat quality food on the go or on the move and so I will advise this person to continue this business because it's a very lucrative business.

They are quite popular here as well. Just like you said they can be quite regarding as well. The location is very important, it has to be cited in a busy area and provide top notch services.
I don't think fastfood joint is still working in my country because there is no money now everyone seems to be broke,so they go to normal joint to buy food at a cheaper price than going to fastfood restaurant.
Sales of fast food is also very popular in my country as well, as many people rely on fast food joints for various celebrations and a quick access to food on the go. Many people now rely on these fast-food joints to supply snacks like meat pie or cakes and the likes and even cooked food for occasions. Some fast food joints in my country has now upped their game by introducing breakfast. As early as 7am they are available with dishes for breakfast such as eggs and tea or bread.
Sales of fast food is a cool business and lucrative. It brings a lot of customers and even introduces new customers like those that are passing by where its operate. Before I take breakfast in the morning, I love to out gym and take something.
"I post in the thread, the pictures of the fast food vending guy I reference. Since I posted them in the course of the thread but I think almost none of them saw them."

Fast food joints is very comm6in my country. The difference is the innovation put into the business . There are small fast food joints who compete with for customers in the lower cadre. There are big names in the fast food industry.

The sale of fast food is very popular in my country, I suppose the same thing happens in most countries. They sell hot dogs, hamburgers, pepitos (bread stuffed with meat, eggs, cheese, sauces, etc.) and soft drinks, usually the job works from 4 to 5 hours. These businesses are low investment and the returns are rewarding. Do these businesses exist in your country? How do they work? are they profitable?
Well you can absolutely never go wrong with the sales of food or food related commodities, because food being a vital essential for bothering men,women and even Children and even down to the animal it would always make a great sales

Fast food joints is very comm6in my country. The difference is the innovation put into the business . There are small fast food joints who compete with for customers in the lower cadre. There are big names in the fast food industry.
Yes, you are right, big names that are known all over the world. But as you describe the difference is innovation, as long as you do a good job and a good offer, there will be no lack of customers.
Well you can absolutely never go wrong with the sales of food or food related commodities, because food being a vital essential for bothering men,women and even Children and even down to the animal it would always make a great sales
I loved this and it's very accurate "the sales of food or food related products, because food is a vital element" There is no living being that can survive without adding daily food to its life. Which makes any related business a good investment.

Yes it exist in my country and it is also one of the most popular,in my country sometimes you may even have an opportunity to ordered for whatever you need online depending on the shopping store, it is also profitable.

I don't know what you meant in your publication, a hot dog is what appears in the image, and this is sold as I explained it

2.jpg
This is a very yummy hot dog that I would love to have a bite everyday before I go to work and I wish to be in your country to be eating this everyday, either for breakfast or lunch and I am not alone in this thinking, so fast food business will definitely be lucrative anywhere that you start it.

Yes it exist in my country and it is also one of the most popular,in my country sometimes you may even have an opportunity to ordered for whatever you need online depending on the shopping store, it is also profitable.
You are absolutely right @Jlife , in this type of business you have the possibility of ordering from home, where both benefit, both the customer for the convenience and the company in profits. In my country is also very popular this sale of fast food.
This is a very yummy hot dog that I would love to have a bite everyday before I go to work and I wish to be in your country to be eating this everyday, either for breakfast or lunch and I am not alone in this thinking, so fast food business will definitely be lucrative anywhere that you start it.
That's right, it's very delicious and requested daily by customers. I think it would be a great investment and therefore attract excellent profits. And I assure you that you are not alone in your thoughts, every chance I get I eat at least one (y) 🤣 🤣 🤣

Telling her password is profitable in any location as far as there is high population because no matter how it is people will eat fruit, and selling of fast food sometimes can be so stressful and you need someone to assist you.

I think these businesses exist in almost all places irrespective of the kind of fast food and how it is being prepared but I'm sure does to patronize you guys very much in love with it. It exists in my country and it is indeed profitable

I think these businesses exist in almost all places irrespective of the kind of fast food and how it is being prepared but I'm sure does to patronize you guys very much in love with it. It exists in my country and it is indeed profitable
It is true, it exists almost everywhere in the world, perhaps with different names and preparation. So far I have felt the approval of almost all members like you, who recognize the benefits of a similar enterprise.

You are absolutely right @Jlife , in this type of business you have the possibility of ordering from home, where both benefit, both the customer for the convenience and the company in profits. In my country is also very popular this sale of fast food.

That's right, it's very delicious and requested daily by customers. I think it would be a great investment and therefore attract excellent profits. And I assure you that you are not alone in your thoughts, every chance I get I eat at least one (y) 🤣 🤣 🤣
Some people are doing and they make a lot of money from selling it,the only affect of this business then was during the Corona virus pandemic in which people were not able to eat outside again. It Affected all business

Fast food joints are becoming common place type of business this days. It is also a very interesting kind of business of the one doing it is a very good cook and caterer.

Excellent, in my country we usually call or write by whatsapp to request this type of services, so far I do not know an application like this, it would be good to implement here an application that provides food services as there is in your country.
Selling of fast food is a good business because if you have hypotonic in such a business you'll be able to make at least 40% of money invested in the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds