Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes of course, and going back to the topic in all those countries you mention, there is the sale of fast food related to the topic. And I was able to evaluate that it does not occur in many countries in the same way as in my country.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes of course, and going back to the topic in all those countries you mention, there is the sale of fast food related to the topic. And I was able to evaluate that it does not occur in many countries in the same way as in my country.
Okay. How does the sale of fast food operate in your country??

In the case I brought to the subject, it is as I explained and in the image I posted, are the so-called hot dogs and hamburgers sold on the street. Most of the members told me about places like Arturo's, Mcdonalds, KFC, which are different businesses.

Lol, its kinda profitable too, if you're managing a restaurant, and doing dog meat pepper soup.

I don't know what you meant in your publication, a hot dog is what appears in the image, and this is sold as I explained it

2.jpg

Okay, I've seen what you meant. Its just like pizza in my locality. I was thinking you're talking about hot dog meat pepper soup. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

In my country pizza is round, hot dogs are made with bread, sausage and other ingredients according to the customer's taste, which are very varied. They are also very tasty, I love them and this business is very lucrative.

Interesting, to get how they resemble in your country. Thanks for correcting my misunderstanding of the two. With what you quote, i believe hot dog will be highly on demand, and that will bring profitability.

It is so, very profitable, to give you an idea in my country there are streets that are exclusive to these sales, and many people will enjoy what they offer. These streets when they are closed as a fair are called "streets of hunger" and are filled with many customers, this is on weekends, now because of the pandemic is suspended in the street but make sales by delivery.

The pandemic is really an obscurity to offline business. It wants the street people to miss their hot dog purchase. They should make use of the ordering and delivering means, just as you said.

Such kind of fast food businesses definitely exist in my countries. There are many people who sell burgers on streets. They have their own stalls and earn a good amount of money daily. However, managing such business is not as easy as it looks.

Yes @Sincere, there is so much demand, that for those who do not have communication by phone, they look for ways to locate the sellers and be able to buy what they want.

Yeah, you said it all. Buying it in the street seems the best and stress free. Not everyone enjoy ordering and delivering of such kind of food's.

pandemic actually offered opportunities for some people. In my home country, a lot of people started selling fast food online, through facebook, ecommerce platform, apps etc. during the pandemic.

pandemic actually offered opportunities for some people. In my home country, a lot of people started selling fast food online, through facebook, ecommerce platform, apps etc. during the pandemic.
Here in my country also increased, I have a cousin with a pizza business and decided to make publications by whatsapp and sales have increased compared to when we were without the pandemic.

That's never easy at all. Life have become more difficult during this unprecedented covid19 era.

That's never easy at all. Life have become more difficult during this unprecedented covid19 era.
It is correct that it has become more difficult, however, entrepreneurs have managed to overcome barriers and have sought solutions, in this way they have remained active without allowing their business to go bankrupt.

It is correct that it has become more difficult, however, entrepreneurs have managed to overcome barriers and have sought solutions, in this way they have remained active without allowing their business to go bankrupt.
Those entrepreneurs who still operate with out fear of covid19, have made better plans for their business. They work so hard, got exit plans, which they never want their business to crumble.

It is not easy to sell online because online selling, just like offline selling, is very competitive, and you also need to spend a lot of money on ads. However, once it works for you, you can expect a lot of money.

If they are looking for a way to keep the business going and many in my country have succeeded, in the case of fast food sales, the seller delivers the product to the door or the buyer goes to pick it up, everything else is done over the internet. As I have described above, the sale of fast food has had a lot of output as they are well known and therefore in high demand. In other types of business it is more difficult because of what you have expressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds