Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, everything nowadays is done in the internet. Since the covid19 restrictions exist in some countries. The best thing to do and buy some items is by ordering and having it delivered.

Advertisement Placeholder
If, since there are still restrictions in my country, this way of trading fast food is maintained, this way everyone is happy, it is a way to keep the business active, which is good for it.

You're right. The option of trading fast food is welcomed. The people can't do without food, no matter the kind of dreaded disease that can come, it can never stop food distribution.

people will never stop buying food not matter how expensive foods will be. Therefore, food business is a profitable business.

That's right @Sincere , many people don't patch fast food or "junk" food because of the increased cholesterol, but the vast majority of diners ignore the warnings and continue to enjoy their food preferences. I am of the same opinion, the food business is profitable in every corner of the world, as we make our living from it. Regardless of the price and in many cases the brand, as human beings we seek to feed ourselves.

That's it, no matter the health implications of the junk foods, that develops cholesterol, through fatty foods. Some people still undermine it, and eat what pleases to them. it results in health crisis at some stage in life.

That's it, no matter the health implications of the junk foods, that develops cholesterol, through fatty foods. Some people still undermine it, and eat what pleases to them. it results in health crisis at some stage in life.
Yes, it is certain that in the long run, when you do not have control over your food, critical health problems occur. I do indulge from time to time but I don't overindulge because we have to take care of ourselves.

Yes, it is certain that in the long run, when you do not have control over your food, critical health problems occur. I do indulge from time to time but I don't overindulge because we have to take care of ourselves.
That's it. Sometimes too i fall victim of such cos of sweetness. But i don't often do it.

Due to the pandemic, these days people are not visiting restaurant, therefore, food delivery business is very lucrative. You can build an app and use the app to sell foods. Even the big food chains are using this method to sell online.

Food delivery business is trending now because of the global pandemic. Those who engage in such kind of distribution business aren't lacking funds.

It is true, restaurants are currently closed, and as you describe home delivery is very lucrative, and I believe that when covid passes, many will stay with this form of ordering for its convenience currently those in the food delivery business have good cash inflows and as long as the pandemic lasts, they will continue to grow.

You can operate food delivery business right from your home kitchen. When investment is low, you have a better chance of earning profits.

You can operate food delivery business right from your home kitchen. When investment is low, you have a better chance of earning profits.
I have a friend who works the way you explain it, and thanks to this she is raising her 2 girls without lacking the necessary things in her home and even has money left to save and enjoy. This is very good!

Sure, they will. As long as people exists they must sell. Humans must eat to stay fit, in order to do activities.

Indeed, the sale of food, whether fast food, in restaurants or for preparation, will always be lucrative, since we must eat daily and three times a day, I believe that such business will always be good.

You even know that i eat three times daily. Three times daily, is average food consumption rate for humans. With this, restaurants can never go on the pecking order.

Exactly three times a day, when this pandemic becomes normalized, people who usually eat on the street will continue with their routine and all prepared food outlets will be booming.

This one you talked like this. It seems your country have relaxed the lockdown? that allowed people eating along the street.

He has not relaxed the restriction, we still have the pandemic, I meant when it passes and the workers take to the streets again. By then everything will be back to normal.

I got your points right. And that will soon take place, the government of your country will relax the restrictions and normal activities will begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds