Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Salary or hourly?

I have some gig I'm currently working on at the moment and they pay me hourly. I think it's actually a good thing just because of the fact that it really pay me the way am doing it

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer hourly payments too so that I can work overtime and I also like to get money steadily but there are very few jobs that pay hourly in my locality which is why I work for salary

When you look at how much money that you be able to pay it in an hour compared to how much you're going to be paid working on monthly basis you will see that the former is better.

Personally i prefer contract because what you will get is more than than be paid salary or hourly and when I'm given contract i tend to finished it within few days so that i can have much profit.

When you look at how much money that you be able to pay it in an hour compared to how much you're going to be paid working on monthly basis you will see that the former is better.
Sure, I guess that is why most companies do not pay hourly because if your salary is divided into hours then it definately would be small and might not even meet the minimum hourly pay rates

Fixed monthly salary is good option because from this way you can plan your whole month but in hourly fixed payment you did not get enough money to plan
I prefer both options that is to have monthly salary and hourly salary. But the most important thing is whether it's monthly or hourly, you have salary that you can use to buy the things that you need or want in life.

I prefer both options that is to have monthly salary and hourly salary. But the most important thing is whether it's monthly or hourly, you have salary that you can use to buy the things that you need or want in life.

Personally, I don't really know how it's going to be possible for a company to have two different paying options at the same time. It's definitely going to mix up their payroll.

Paying workers hourly is mostly for unskilled labor in my country. For any skilled or professional job, you will be paid your money at the end of the month which is your salary.

Do you prefer being paid by salary (fixed monthly payment), by the hour (fixed hourly amount), or contract (by the job)? And, please explain why. I prefer being paid by the hour as it's more of a incentive to work overtime.
Well for me I think I'll prefer and hourly pay simply because an hourly pay me give you an idea on how what you are being paid and I think that it is more transparent than a monthly salary.

The type of business will determine if it is hourly payment hat is good or monthly salary. If it is a casual work, hourly payment is the best but for professional work, salary is hood for it.

Hourly payment is not bad at all because you could always use it to settle immediate needs,but it's is not encouraging because a person who do not know how to discipline his or herself ends up lavishing is daily payment without saving

Hourly payment is not bad at all because you could always use it to settle immediate needs,but it's is not encouraging because a person who do not know how to discipline his or herself ends up lavishing is daily payment without saving
You have made the right post I think hourly earning is not that too good if you get paid hourly bet me you will end up with nothing to br sincere some people will spend their money on things that dont suppose to count and cant saved a dime but talking about salary earning there is a hope for savin

Paying workers hourly is mostly for unskilled labor in my country. For any skilled or professional job, you will be paid your money at the end of the month which is your salary.
In our country employees are paid every fifteenth day of the month and the thirtieth day of the month. Construction workers are paid every Saturday.

Do you prefer being paid by salary (fixed monthly payment), by the hour (fixed hourly amount), or contract (by the job)? And, please explain why. I prefer being paid by the hour as it's more of a incentive to work overtime.
Wages and salary, I would say wages pay me as I end everyday task. But most companies prefer monthly because it helps brings down the amount to be paid in total to the workers

In all,, I think I might just simply prefer being paid by the month than being paid by the hourly or contract job. That doesn't mean all the other options are bad, but for this moment and time, I will prefer the monthly option

To get paid monthly or hourly would be solely dependent on several factors which includes what kind of business it is and how much the pay is, if it sums up to a big amount at the end of the month then I may choose that

I prefer a monthly salary. This payment type allows me to plan how to spend the money properly. An hourly payment will cajole me into wanting to spend as I receive.

Depends on individual some prefer hourly while some salary but I believe weekly is the best simply because it help a work budget well and keep him happy

I will personally prefer to be paid on an hourly basis because it will allow me to evaluate the kind of work that I will like to do but then that is not obtainable around here.

I like salary because it will be very hard for me to manage the income I make from hourly job except if I have working for myself. if I have chance I would like to combine the two.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds