Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Salary or hourly?

If I'll get it every minute that i work it will be accepted by me. Every hour, weekly, monthly will still be accepted by me, provided they're paying firm which i work for.

Advertisement Placeholder
If I'll get it every minute that i work it will be accepted by me. Every hour, weekly, monthly will still be accepted by me, provided they're paying firm which i work for.
That's the idea @GIFTMICHAEL , working in a company, any way you get your earnings is good, the important thing is to have that money at your disposal when you need it. When the work is independent (services), it is different and the payment is only one at the end of the execution.

That's the idea @GIFTMICHAEL , working in a company, any way you get your earnings is good, the important thing is to have that money at your disposal when you need it. When the work is independent (services), it is different and the payment is only one at the end of the execution.
That's correct. Every organization or company have their way of paying their staffs. If its working individually one can earn rewards after task completion and get it instantly.

Looking at hourly rate payment, I think that also makes some sense as you are the one to determine your work rate and how long you think you can go for that day. I will go for hourly

I prefer to be earning a salary at the end of the month than be paid hourly. I think being paid a salary will be better because I like to get my payment in whole instead of in bits.

Salary earning to me is not to be compared to hourly earning, as a salary earner some level of discipline will be instinct in you on how to plan and manage your funds, when fund comes in bulk its quite easier to plan ahead.

That's correct. Every organization or company have their way of paying their staffs. If its working individually one can earn rewards after task completion and get it instantly.
Yes, in my case, since I am a salaried employee, I get paid every two weeks, but when I render my services outside my work area, I get paid when I finish my responsibility. At the end of the day the important thing is to have the earnings available.

I would prefer to get my payment on hourly basis. This way I would be able to manage my daily expenses. In fact, you may never know when you need money. It is also possible to save money if you are getting your salary at the end of month but I really do not like to wait for a long period of time, so I always prefer to get paid on hourly basis.

Yes, in my case, since I am a salaried employee, I get paid every two weeks, but when I render my services outside my work area, I get paid when I finish my responsibility. At the end of the day the important thing is to have the earnings available.
That's wonderful to hear that you're a salary earner, who earns salary every two weeks. Earning two weeks for the services you've offered isn't bad, that's reasonable. I don't like waiting for long when the income I'll be receiving is low. But if its high i don't mind to get it in one month time.

Do you prefer being paid by salary (fixed monthly payment), by the hour (fixed hourly amount), or contract (by the job)? And, please explain why. I prefer being paid by the hour as it's more of a incentive to work overtime.
i Preferred being paid monthly because I don't really know how to save small money , so getting hourly payment will be a disadvantage for me , I prefer getting it in buck, saving some percentage and using the remaining as an upkeep.

That's wonderful to hear that you're a salary earner, who earns salary every two weeks. Earning two weeks for the services you've offered isn't bad, that's reasonable. I don't like waiting for long when the income I'll be receiving is low. But if its high i don't mind to get it in one month time.
You commented something very important, as long as the salary is high and secure, it doesn't matter to wait a month! Otherwise a biweekly or weekly payment will be the best option. In my previous jobs I have always been paid biweekly, although I have been offered payment in different ways.

I prefer to be paid hourly. This helps me to invest my earnings into other businesses that would help me to boost my income, instead of relying only on my salary.

I would prefer to get my payment on hourly basis. This way I would be able to manage my daily expenses. In fact, you may never know when you need money. It is also possible to save money if you are getting your salary at the end of month but I really do not like to wait for a long period of time, so I always prefer to get paid on hourly basis.
I will also prefer hourly payout because apart from daily expenses you can plan your expenditure very well and know how to draw out your budget to split your income and also your expenditure

I prefer to be paid hourly. This helps me to invest my earnings into other businesses that would help me to boost my income, instead of relying only on my salary.

I remember getting my salary after one month and 10 days. It took me a very long time to get my payment and invest in an online program. Companies usually pay salaries in the first week of the following month and this is a horrible rule. I mean you actually work for one month and 10 days to get your salary, so hourly payments are better.

I remember getting my salary after one month and 10 days. It took me a very long time to get my payment and invest in an online program. Companies usually pay salaries in the first week of the following month and this is a horrible rule. I mean you actually work for one month and 10 days to get your salary, so hourly payments are better.
Nothing is better than hourly payment. You are also able to meet some demands immediately, instead of having to wait for the end of the month when everything must have accumulated and it would be devastating.

I think I will to be paid the hourly rate because it will give me the ability and freedom to choose my work time and manage my time properly without mixing up with other personal engagements of mine

You commented something very important, as long as the salary is high and secure, it doesn't matter to wait a month! Otherwise a biweekly or weekly payment will be the best option. In my previous jobs I have always been paid biweekly, although I have been offered payment in different ways.
Yeah, biweekly is nice option too. Which is half a month salary, if i manage to see such offer I'll still go for it as long as the salary level is reasonable.

Do you prefer being paid by salary (fixed monthly payment), by the hour (fixed hourly amount), or contract (by the job)? And, please explain why. I prefer being paid by the hour as it's more of a incentive to work overtime.
Base on offline I would prefer to be paid by monthly salary because I would like to have some savings from it as well,but for online job I would prefer to be paid hourly because I will be using the money to pay bills and food stuff if needed daily tho.

Yeah, biweekly is nice option too. Which is half a month salary, if i manage to see such offer I'll still go for it as long as the salary level is reasonable.
Of course, it is customary on my part, for many people it is difficult to keep up and they prefer their weekly earnings. When the profit is high it is easier to manage and distribute them until the next payment.

But all of these choices will have to factor in the actual amount of pay one is making. If the amount of pay I make per month will be higher than that of the weekly pay, I will go for monthly quietly

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds