Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Salary or hourly?

Both are good depending on what you do and how favourable it is for you, different strokes for different folks. For the two is ook for me it's just for me to plan accordingly to which one comes around or I'm doing

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on the kind of job i'm into. If it requires that I should be paid hourly then I'll accept it.but I prefer weekly and monthly payment.

Well salary is the best for me because if it's hourly,I will always have needs to take care of Which would not allow me save and at the end of the day nothing much to show for all the work

The two has there own advantages. But I will prefer been paid hourly than been paid a fixed monthly salary.
If I get paid hourly. I will lay a target for myself and I will want to make sure that I reach the target because I know that the more I work the more I get paid.
But for salary. I will only get paid per month. Either I work a long hours or not. I will still get paid with the same salary.

In my country, even salary is paid on monthly basis. I prefer to work hourly and be paid my wages but it is not feasible in this Country.

I figure I would incline toward the hourly installment as I'm not a kind of fellow who has sufficient patient to delay until the month finishes before at last getting installment. As I would have effectively had a ton of dept on my neck before then, at that point, the hourly installment would be more proper for me.

It depends, I think I would go with a fixed payment every month. Though getting paid by the hour is cool and I believe you can earn more but for someone like me that has other gigs to deal with as well, I might not be able to really work enough hours there. So it's better I get a monthly fixed payment

Salary is a great way of getting paid given that it's usually a lump sum that can be used for investment and other finances but I prefer hourly or weekly because I like cash flowing regularly in my pocket

I prefer being paid hourly reason is it saves in times of urgencies where you won't have to wait for the salary before you can solve a problem you have at hand , with hourly payment you earn more.

I prefer being paid hourly reason is it saves in times of urgencies where you won't have to wait for the salary before you can solve a problem you have at hand , with hourly payment you earn more.
To me I can only consider to be paid hourly if I am working online because it will be much more better to be paid hourly online, but working offline for hourly payment will not be favourable over here especially in Nigeria and some African countries.

An hourly pay is much more appealing and lucrative, but a monthly salary guarantees a regular and constant source of income assuming you fall sick or you're unable to work due to some reasons.

An hourly pay is much more appealing and lucrative, but a monthly salary guarantees a regular and constant source of income assuming you fall sick or you're unable to work due to some reasons.
Agreed. I have earned salary as my only means of earning and also earned weekly and I can tell you that I preferred weekly, waiting 30 days for a pay van be really frustrating when expenses start liking and the next pay day is still far.

Salary or hourly wage,I'll prefer monthly salary payment because it brings the opportunity of being able to plan and budget for how to expend your income.

One of the reasons why I am still on Bizdustry and have left so many sites is because I can earn at least 50 cents per hour working here. Even though not a great pay, it is still better than a lot of sites.

To me I can only consider to be paid hourly if I am working online because it will be much more better to be paid hourly online, but working offline for hourly payment will not be favourable over here especially in Nigeria and some African countries.
This is true no doubt online payment is better because if you are working offline and you are being paid hourly the business might likely crash as business expenses and other things need to be managed too

There is no company in my country that will be open to paying their workers on hourly basis because they will not be able to exploit their workers anymore but if you ask any worker in Nigeria they will prefer to be paid on hourly basis because it means that they earn more money by working more time for themselves.

I prefer being paid hourly to being paid by salary because some need may come up that u need to take care of immediately, if you are paid hourly you'll be able to take care of that need but if you are on a salary, you might borrow to take care of the need.

I know different people will have different opinion on this issue. To me, both hourly and monthly are good as they have their advantages and disadvantages. Some people don't need the money until month end while some need it before month end. That is just my take.

This is true no doubt online payment is better because if you are working offline and you are being paid hourly the business might likely crash as business expenses and other things need to be managed too
Yes and I don't really know if they are paying people hourly over here because I've never heard of it before ,I think this is mostly likely to happen in some countries like America or Europe in which there is a better economy and there is a high value in their currency... Some people over here will not like this idea

I really prefer hourly paid salary than monthly paid salary because I need to take care of my daily activities, but monthly paid salary will help one to save than hourly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds