Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Salary or hourly?

Of course, it is customary on my part, for many people it is difficult to keep up and they prefer their weekly earnings. When the profit is high it is easier to manage and distribute them until the next payment.
Anyone has their preference just as you have. I'm in for weekly, biweekly, monthly etc. As long as the payment is reasonable enough.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, biweekly is nice option too. Which is half a month salary, if i manage to see such offer I'll still go for it as long as the salary level is reasonable.
I still prefer getting paid at the end of the month and if that didn't work, I will go for weekly pay because I don't save small money , so i prefer getting it in bulk and separate the one I am to save,

I still prefer getting paid at the end of the month and if that didn't work, I will go for weekly pay because I don't save small money , so i prefer getting it in bulk and separate the one I am to save,
That's a wise choice by you. I'll go for monthly stipend if the reward for the work i do is meaningful. If its not reasonable enough to settle my primary needs i won't go for the monthly pay. I'll just stick to the hourly.

Anyone has their preference just as you have. I'm in for weekly, biweekly, monthly etc. As long as the payment is reasonable enough.
Yes anyway, what I would try to avoid is a salary like the one I currently have and get paid by the hour, and as long as I can avoid this type of payment I will. the only way is if it is a freelance job. But if it is in a company, I would not accept it.

Yes anyway, what I would try to avoid is a salary like the one I currently have and get paid by the hour, and as long as I can avoid this type of payment I will. the only way is if it is a freelance job. But if it is in a company, I would not accept it.
Yeah, if its a company job i wouldn't go seeking for hourly pay. Because company has their own way of payment. And they pay every workers at same date.

Yeah, if its a company job i wouldn't go seeking for hourly pay. Because company has their own way of payment. And they pay every workers at same date.
In my country there are some companies that pay by the day, others by the week, but generally payments are received every two weeks. I think in my case it would be very difficult to manage an hourly wage, unless it is substantial.

I prefer been paid monthly, been paid hourly is good but I don't personally like it. I spend money alot, if am been paid hourly I will even spend the whole money in a day. So I prefer monthly. At least I will receive the money in buck so I can't spend it all in just a month..but all depends on the amount am been paid

In my country there are some companies that pay by the day, others by the week, but generally payments are received every two weeks. I think in my case it would be very difficult to manage an hourly wage, unless it is substantial.
Okay. I understand, their are companies that pay hourly for the task completed. Some psy weekly, biweekly, monthly. It depends on the one suitable for the company to go with.

Okay. I understand, their are companies that pay hourly for the task completed. Some psy weekly, biweekly, monthly. It depends on the one suitable for the company to go with.
The companies I know that pay by the hour are usually online. As I described above, in my country only those who provide services charge by the hour. The other way is with overtime in some companies.

I would prefer monthly salary as that would checkmate me from impulsive spending if I were to earn hourly. Also earning monthly helps me plan and save as well.

The companies I know that pay by the hour are usually online. As I described above, in my country only those who provide services charge by the hour. The other way is with overtime in some companies.
You're correct, online pays hourly, even in minutes. It just depends on the site we're working on. Some offline gigs pay per hour, depending some kind of job you're asked to do.

I prefer a contract by the job because I am a freelancer, and I also think monthly salary will enable you save more and reduce unnecessary spendings.

I prefer hourly payments too so that I can work overtime and I also like to get money steadily but there are very few jobs that pay hourly in my locality which is why I work for salary

I prefer hourly payments too so that I can work overtime and I also like to get money steadily but there are very few jobs that pay hourly in my locality which is why I work for salary
As per our labor law a worker should be paid overtime work regardless of the scheme of his employment - hourly or daily or fixed monthly income. I know that some employers are taking advantage of the situation of their workers that they work without overtime pay. Those companies can be sued.

I have not been paid hourly before and if I can see that for a freelancing gig I will definitely appreciate it. The least they do here is to pay us monthly after doing the task we assigned to do

I prefer fixed monthly salary because it will help me to be disciplined in spending money knowing fully well that is what I have to depend on for the rest of the month I will budget wisely.... if I'm to earn hourly I'm very sure I will end up spending the money on useless stuffs
Is depend on the amount of money you are receiving monthly or hourly and also the individual himself but most people prefer to receive money hourly than monthly

As per our labor law a worker should be paid overtime work regardless of the scheme of his employment - hourly or daily or fixed monthly income. I know that some employers are taking advantage of the situation of their workers that they work without overtime pay. Those companies can be sued.
It would be futile to sue a company for employee right in my country, the structure is not in favor of the poor which is why you don't hear of business dragged to the court like that.

I really believe that I normally have the right value for my money if I am working on an hourly basis instead of working till the end of the month before I receive any pay.

Hourly earning is major reason while I am still posting Bizdustry in the mid night when everyone else has sleep.

I prefer hourly earns as it helps some to gauge the amount someone can earn in a day at both minimum and maximum level.

I prefer hourly earns as it helps to project into the nearest and determine amount of cash I determine to earn.
Really? Even in the midnight you post here? I salute you. I like the hourly payment since I know what to expect daily, it is easier to achieve target savings. I kinda have a small offline job that helps too.

I would prefer being paid weekly for my salary. I would have loved the monthly option but it's going to take too longto be waiting if there is something or project I need the money to quickly go into

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds