Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Rural area business

the successfulness of a business doesn't warrant being in a urban area or rural area.if a business can be successful in an urban settlement it can as well prosper in rural area.it all depends on the kind of business you are to involve in and the provisions you have made and it also depend on strategize
I totally agree with you, both in rural and urban areas businesses can be successful, it depends on the strategy used for it. I have traveled a lot to rural areas and during my stay there I have achieved what I am looking for without having to return to the capital, you have to review the demand of the population and the shortages that exist in them to choose the most appropriate business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Basically , there is no specific business that will be suitable for rural area , it depends on what is lacking in the area. Business like cloths selling , phone repair a d services will work because it won't be rampant there
Rural area business is the best and you have to understand the environment in order to make your business flourish, and mind you going into farming big time or buying farm produce in a rural area and transporting it to the city to sell is far better than doing petty business in the urban area.

There are many business opportunities in rural areas as well. There are some businesses which are suitable only in rural areas like agriculture-related business.
It would be beneficial for a person settled in the village to start a business there itself. It would require less capital and less investment to set up a small business in the area you live in. It would also become easy to organize the business there as everyone is a known person.

Most people usually think that their is no opportunity in the rural area but the rivals is the case. Apart from farm produce, one can venture into selling of soft drinks which is also very lucrative and profitable.

The farming aspect is one of the only businesses that can thrive in the rural region, also note that most of these farmers have their customers in the urban centers, some industries are also located within the rural areas but are made to serve the urban population which is where they have their buying power. Therefore, the rural areas are not suitable for business except that you have your customers in the urban.

You are absolutely right dear, both the business are very lucrative and helpful in making good money but if we talk about rural area then the population is limited there and the business you are talking about is very expensive to start and the sale is also low than utility store.

Another thing is to know what the people in the rural community want and need, from there you can have an idea on the business to venture into in the rural area. Because you can only sell what the people want or need,if not you won't profit.

Agriculture is the best niche for rural area business. You can choose anything from raising chicken to dairy to farming vegetables and producing food crop. When I was living in my farm, I had a dairy business.

Hmmm the major business in the village is actually selling of farm produce at it is now since wants to do something different the he can venture into production of finished product like making yam flour and the likes.

If you live in a place that is very close to a stream, you can try and start a fish farm around such place. You get cheap land and natural source of water

Might sound odd but I do not like doing business in the rural areas as I prefer urban instead. Rural is very nice for raw materials, lab our and also to start a production business.

Rural area business and not that lucrative because the people living in such area do not have much money so the purchase little what their money can afford.

The major occupation of the people of the rural areas is basically farming. It is what they get from the farms they sell to make their living. The purchasing power in such areas will not be conducive for me to run a business there

I went to th village few weeks ago and I had the chance to meet my old time friends. We discussed alot about the previous years and how life has been in the village.

One of my friends came seeking for advise on which business to start up in the village that is different from grocery store and selling farm product. I couldn't answer him cos I can't think of a better business opportunity than those he mentioned.

Can anyone help me on which business he can venture into apart from grocery store and selling farm product in the rural area.
If you start a business in rural areas,If you buy cattle from the rural area and sell it in market , you can earn a lot of money.

I went to th village few weeks ago and I had the chance to meet my old time friends. We discussed alot about the previous years and how life has been in the village.

One of my friends came seeking for advise on which business to start up in the village that is different from grocery store and selling farm product. I couldn't answer him cos I can't think of a better business opportunity than those he mentioned.

Can anyone help me on which business he can venture into apart from grocery store and selling farm product in the rural area.
Most people keep ignoring going into farming or selling farm products not knowing the advantages of the business, buying farm product and and later selling them.

Having a business in a rural area to an extent, determine the size of the business and how much profit will be made daily and annually

Well, concerning your question above on which kind of business one can start in a rural area or let's say a village, well my advice to your friend is that he should learn a skill such as barbing and start a salon and he would make a fortune with time

Your friend can simply Carry out a personal survey on the things that are not in great supply and that are in great demand in that area. He can start to make supply for such products as his business

Rural areas business are business that are been manage by people living in rural areas, they are small scale business, with low income earns

The most common and profitable type of business in rural area is agriculture as urban areas depend solely on products and produce from the rural areas so there is a constant demand.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds